Mario Kart, Pilotwings, Animal Crossing, Star Fox confirmed for 3DS

73 games confirmed for console

Nintendo has just released a huge list of the games that will be on the way to 3DS. They include new Mario Kart, Pilotwings, Animal Crossing, Paper Mario and Nintendogs and Cats.

And that's just from Nintendo! Other games confirmed from third parties include Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Super Street Fighter, Ridge Racer, Sonic, Assassin's Creed and lots, lots more. Here's the full list...

Activision

DJ Hero 3D

AQ INTERACTIVE

cubic ninja

ATLUS

Etrian Odyssey

Shin Megami Tensei

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Capcom

RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS

SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV 3D Edition (name not final)

Electronic Arts

Frogger franchise

HIDEO KOJIMA'S METAL GEAR SOLID SNAKE EATER 3D

"The Naked Sample"

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER franchise /

WINNING ELEVEN franchise

LEVEL-5

Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle (name not final)

Majesco Entertainment

BloodRayne: The Shroud

A Boy and His Blob

Face Racers: Photo Finish

Lion's Pride: Adventures on the Serengeti

Martha Stewart

WonderWorld Amusement Park

Marvelous Entertainment

BOKUJYOUMONOGATARI 3D (name not final)

NAMCO BANDAI Games

Dragon Ball franchise (name not final)

Gundam franchise (name not final)

PAC-MAN & GALAGA (name not final)

RIDGE RACER (name not final)

Super Robot franchise (name not final)

Nintendo

Animal Crossing

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Mario Kart

Nintendogs + cats

Paper Mario

PilotWings Resort

Star Fox 64 3D

Steel Diver

ROCKET

Crash-City GP

VS-robo

SEGA

Sonic (name not final)

Super Monkey Ball (name not final)

SQUARE ENIX

CODENAME: Chocobo Racing 3D

DRAGON QUEST franchise

FINAL FANTASY franchise

KINGDOM HEARTS franchise

Take-Two Interactive

Carnival Games franchise

TECMO KOEI GAMES

DEAD OR ALIVE 3D (name not final)

DYNASTY WARRIORS (name not final)

NINJA GAIDEN (name not final)

SAMURAI WARRIORS 3D (name not final)

TOMY

LOVELY LISA 3D

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ACTION

THQ

de Blob 2

Kung Fu Panda Kaboom of Doom

Marvel Super Hero Squad Infinity Gauntlet

The Penguins of Madagascar

Puss N Boots

Saints Row: Drive-By

Ubisoft

Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy

Battle of Giants: Dinosaur Strike

Driver Renegade

Hollywood 61 (name not final)

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Warner Bros

Batman franchise

LEGO franchise

Comments

1. Super_Mario Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 17:58

Mario Kart 3DS! :D

2. DarkJelly Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 17:58

:D

3. mariosmum Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:00

That is amazing!

Star Fox *drools*

4. E3rob Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:07

Awesome line-up!! But Mario Kart! Can't wait!!

5. myemye233 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:22

Animal Crossing!!!! Star Fox!!!

6. mailtoad Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:23

STAR FOX! AND PILOTWINGS! AND KID ICARUS! AND MARIO KART! AND RESIDENT EVIL! AND FINAL FANTASY! BEST LINE UP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    probs went a bit excessive over the caps lock there...

7. mailtoad Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:24

probs went a bit excessive over the caps lock there...

8. NOM is NOM Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:26

Star Fox! Animal Crossing! Mario Kart! And most importantly Paper Mario! I can only hope it returns to it's RPG format as I would love to see 3D implemented into a game such as TTYD.

9. Jedi_jester Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:26

Pilotwings.... YESSSSS

and allot of the other games Im sure will be cool. But Star Fox 64? Wold have thought they would make a new one :S

10. myemye233 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:26

Animal Crossing!!!! Star Fox!!!

11. nintengeek Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:27

Kid Icarus, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Boy and His Blob, Animal Crossing, Starfox, de Blob, sonic, Kingdom hearts and Final Fantasy all sound great. Can't wait for these.

12. Ai64 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:27

Woah!! A whole line up of games for the 3DS. Could this be the best century for Nintendo ever?:D.

13. triforce-manc Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:30

few screenshots of some games, including mario kart, paper mario

looks amazing

14. shy guy 64 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:30

a new paper mario?! YES!!

the're remaking lylat wars?! HOLLY MOLLY!

animal crossing, final fantasy, kingdom hearts, a boy and his blob, mario kart, sonic i might die from excitment

and did i hear chocobo racing?! WIN!

also what kind of batman game i wonder

15. Jiball Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:31

Starfox 64 3DS
    *faints*

16. EveA Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:31

I need more money... Better start saving now. :/

And I thought the final name wasn't supposed to be 3DS..?

17. Mastearl Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:35

whats even better is that Paper mario is the old style rpg like 1000 year door. I didn't like the style of super paper mario

18. Ai64 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:38

19. oracion666 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:38

I think everyones nintendo gaming dreams just came true. Thats how I sum up E3 today!

20. RealToonLink Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:38

Starfox 3DS? Where did that come from, why didn't they even mention it at the conference.

21. DarkDeoxys Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:40

EPIC lineup!!!!

Final Fantasy,star fox, kingdom hearts

hell even shin megami games like persona

all i can say is this line up is made of win, keep it up nintendo! more awesome games please!!

22. Kirby8 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:42

While I was going through that list...the whole time all I was saying is OMG!!!!!
    I'm not made of money Nintendo! Why check so many awesome games in one go!! And how the heck did all the developers keep schtum all this time?! I mean you have Street Fighter IV (which everyone wanted), Lego, Assassin's Creed (which hasn't been on the DS before...right?), Saint's Row (another excluded from Nintendo), Kingdom Hearts, Sonic (hopefully a good one), Pilotwings, StarFox, Paper Mario (loved the Wii one), Animal crossing (back on the portable where it belongs), Sims 3, Ridge Racer, Mario Kart, Kid Icraus and soooo many more.....like
    BOKUJYOUMONOGATARI- hehehehehe. what is this?!
    AND!! LET'S NOT FORGET.....Carnival Games! WOOOO! (I KIDD...It's s**t!!!)

But with the rest of the list.....who cares about crap like carnival games being there!

BEST LINE UP AND BIGGEST SECRET EVER!!

23. oracion666 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:42

24. ibarnaby64 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:47

Lylat Wars 3D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*coughs* Please excuse me...

25. Kirby8 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:48

BOKUJYOUMONOGATARI- hehehehehe. what is this?!
    AND!! LET'S NOT FORGET.....Carnival Games! WOOOO! (I KIDD...It's s**t!!!)

BEST LINE UP AND BIGGEST SECRET EVER!!

26. leomckitten Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:49

Pilotwings.... YESSSSS

No way. 64 was the best game in the series and, if you haven't noticed, the rest were filled with mediocre characters and gameplay in comparison. A remake was on my wishlist, not a whole new game.

27. 06harrisj Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:49

I've been looking over some of the screenshots for the announced games; that mario kart game looks practically identical (if not better!) than Double Dash! And it's in 3D! I can't wait! :D

28. 06harrisj Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:50

29. Kirby8 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:55

BOKUJYOUMONOGATARI- hehehehehe. what is this?!
    AND!! LET'S NOT FORGET.....Carnival Games! WOOOO! (I KIDD...It's s**t!!!)

BEST LINE UP AND BIGGEST SECRET EVER!!

30. 06harrisj Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 18:59

31. zombiemario Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 19:17

ugh... carnival games... way to ruin E3.

32. zombiemario Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 19:17

ugh... carnival games... way to ruin E3.

33. ninjafox Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 19:21

Excellent 3DS line up. I don't know what to be more excited about, so many good games, Starfox, Paper Mario etc.

Also well done Chris on your prediction in the Podcast that paper mario would appear on 3DS and now it has! You are obviously on the same wave length as Nintendo! 8)

34. ninjafox Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 19:23

35. ninjafox Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 19:25

36. Cyberguy Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 19:27

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Mario Kart and Paper Mario! :D

37. layton lover Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 19:44

Most excited about Professor Layton and the mask of miracles (which is 5), i will get that in 3D along with Layton 6. Sadly the rest will have to be in 2D, but their still epic. Check my sig.

Also Paper Mario will be great, i completed and adored the Wii version. Really trying to get TTYD.

38. layton lover Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 19:46

39. nintengeek Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 19:50

I hate how this is just full of double posts. What's up with thw lagging recently ONM?

40. unclekevo Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 19:54

OMG, some amazing games there, no actually laods of fantastic games there. Do Nintendo want to put us into debt? :D If the price is right I will definitely get it at launch

41. Farore Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 19:57

They all look amazingg ! :D

Dragon Ball Franchise xD yayy!!!

42. Farore Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 19:57

They all look amazingg ! :D

Dragon Ball Franchise xD yayy!!!

43. darkandy666 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 20:02

today nintendo all my faith has been restored i think my xbox will start to gaver dust omfg first it was zelda then golden eye then donkey kong i was drooling now all of these 3ds games omg nintendo i love you

44. unclekevo Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 20:05

45. Paperwaluigi Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 20:13

My word, you can stop talking already. Nintendo is continuing my favourite series with a game I've already played? The only release in four years? Can they really take it no further?

It makes me want to cry.

49. fisher2007 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 22:21

ATLUS
    Etrian Odyssey
    Shin Megami Tensei
    Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Etrian Odyssey DS come out 2008 why is that on the list.

:?

50. clarkie123 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 22:29

Why is everyone completely overlooking Metal Gear Solid 3? It's the best (third party) game in that list, hands down. Cannot wait! :D

51. markdean2012 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 22:30

Martha Stewart 3D game wtf?
    *goes to make cover*
    *puts kills in front of Martha*
    now there would be a game.

Star Fox 64 3d? meh, wheres star fox wii ninty? where?!!!! if they dont hurry up it goes into the list of forgotten/never made games.

52. Oxo64 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 22:50

Wow, Pit needs to lay off those E numbers, eh? :lol:

This is probably the best line-up for any games console ever! My mind is officially blown. :shock:

53. LuX Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 22:53

I fell in love with Nintendo all over again today with Zelda's brilliant new style ( DO NOT ARGUE!!! LOL) Too the shocks of Donkey Kong, Goldeneye and Kid Icarus, that sexy two tone brand new beast of a machine known as 3DS to Miyamoto getting a little annoyed that summat was interfering with his wiimote :lol: too over 70 games announced for a console that's just been shown off. How could I not I was crying tears of joy laughter and my pockets were already cringing at the thought of all the money to be paid out. But with titles and consoles like this I'd gladly pay it out.
    Well done Nintendo in my book you not only won E3 you won everything. :lol:

54. Shaun2005 Tuesday 15th Jun 2010 at 23:18

The only concern I have is that a number of those games are basically re-releases of existing games with a lick of paint. Not a bad idea but @ full price? I'd have to be tempted by more features than just a pretty face.

55. TyrDragon Wednesday 16th Jun 2010 at 01:06

Agreed!

The list is just amazing, now i really have to get a job XD

56. Johnzaloog Wednesday 16th Jun 2010 at 05:15

How about Ocarina and Lylat wars in 1 cartridge, as the graphics only really look slightly enhanced.

57. ArmouredSwampert Wednesday 16th Jun 2010 at 07:18

THere are rumors about Ocarina of Time 3DS...

58. Flash7 Wednesday 16th Jun 2010 at 08:41

It's Ridge Racer! RIIIIIDGE RACER!

59. bouncer0304 Wednesday 16th Jun 2010 at 09:34

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

(Can you tell i'm excited yet?!) Okay, some of the games are remakes but i haven't got any of them or played them so it'll be a whole new experience for me! The only worry i have is the price. How much will this fabulous bit of kit be? Still amazing though!

60. scott1and Wednesday 16th Jun 2010 at 16:38

Pilot wings is like Wuhu island flyover on 3DS and can use Mii's, so they might have a "Mii storage" on the 3DS. And then mario kart has a track in Wuhu island, this could only get better for wuhu island.

61. layton lover Friday 18th Jun 2010 at 16:17

The best in order announced for the 3DS? Hmmmm:

1. Professor Layton and the unwound future
    2. Professor Layton and the mask of miracles
    3. Paper Mario

62. Stanleyyork11 Thursday 24th Jun 2010 at 18:08

BOKUJYOUMONOGATARI 3D :shock:
    Thank god this name is not final!!! :o

63. Eragon Firesword Friday 25th Jun 2010 at 23:17

Three Megami Tensei games? Ohh, this will have my Playstation friends frothing at the mouth! First Ookami, then MH, now this! Happies.

64. Turboman Friday 30th Jul 2010 at 09:34

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

65. NINTENDOPOKEMON Monday 30th Aug 2010 at 09:55

you're just scrolling down looking at mostly rubbish then Nintendo pops up with all its epic games.

66. TheAPERSON Wednesday 15th Dec 2010 at 00:11

I'm thinking that a lot of those games on the list will either struggle to use 3D properly or make minimal use of it and just use it as a selling tag.

Of course, you will get titles like the Nintendo ones and Resident Evil and Metal Gear that make good use of it.

67. CrimsonKey17 Sunday 9th Jan 2011 at 18:02