Pokémon 3DS in the works

A new Pokémon Wii game is coming too

Nintendo has confirmed that it is working on a new Pokemon 3DS product.

Satoru Iwata announced the news to investors in Japan yesterday, saying "We are also developing Pokémon related products on the Wii and 3DS."

However, he had no details to share and added "We will gradually over time inform you of them."

Many were surprised to learn that Pokémon Black & White would be released on the current DS rather than 3DS as Nintendo has never before released two generations of Pokémon games on one console.

Yet it's a decision that has since proved to be correct with Pokémon Black & White shifting five million copies since they were released in Japan in September. The games will be released in the UK on 4 March and special Pokémon Black & White DSi consoles will be available.

As for the Wii game, Nintendo hasn't released a Pokémon Wii game since PokéPark. Many fans will be hoping for a fully-fledged Pokémon RPG on Wii this time. Will it happen?

What would you like to see in the new Pokémon Wii and 3DS games?

Comments

1. VaatiKaiba Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 13:06

This is really great news, although hopefully they'll both be more than just spin-offs (Pokemon Trozei 3D? No thanks!). Especially excited about the Wii game, they could make something really special if they pull it off correctly.

2. FrostyLemon Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 13:07

It's time for Nintendo and Gamefreak to be brave and finally take this franchise into proper 3D. Pokemon needs to evolve because it's at risk of stagnating. It has so much potential, but Nintendo just keep playing it safe all the time.

3. imbusydoctorwho Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 13:20

This is great news :D
    Pokemon dash 3d ,Pokemon Battle 3d here we come :D

4. Hylian_Grouch Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 13:20

a huge 3d rpg adventure for the wii. properly.

and i dont care about what theyre planning for the 3ds tbh

5. Serebii Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 13:21

The developers have said outright countless times that the main-series games will remain handheld.

As for it needing to evolve, Black & White are the fastest selling DS games ever and it's highly possible that sales of Black & White can topple sales of the originals. These games have changed things up and kept things similar. Changing too much and it'll kill it

6. Spycil Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 13:29

It's simple really. We need a return to Hoenn! Hoenn was probably the best region IMO. It even out-did Kanto!

Emerald with even more perks. Proper fully fledged 3D battle system, 3D appearing roaming (get rid of the sprites and replace with some wireframes, but still have it control like the ordinary Pokemon games).

That'd be the perfect Pokemon game IMO.

7. Red-Wolf Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 13:31

PLEASE let the Pokemon Wii game follow in the footsteps of Pokemon Colluseum!

I don't care what anyone else says: Pokemon Colluseum was an AWESOME GAME!

8. Red-Wolf Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 13:35

That'd be the perfect Pokemon game IMO.

I agree with you though. That would be epic with a side order of chips! X3

9. mosssky Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 13:45

Well all i can hope for is with the 3DS one is that it is cross compatible with the non-3d series. Because lets just say i love the pokemon games and will probably never allowed a new nintendo hand-held (or even be able to afford as a matter of fact) until my current ones dyeing days (3-4 years until this probably) which also brings me to the point that i will probably miss many a good pokemon other than these. Heres to it being if at all possible compatible with the non-3d series.

10. Serebii Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 13:52

Don't forget, the 3DS games in development may not be main-series games, in fact while there probably are ones, there are likely to be a load of spin-offs first. Don't expect another main-series game in Japan until the latter half of next year

11. kracian Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 14:06

bit soon for 6th gen ;) im guessing remakes of ruby and sapphire are in the making for 3DS, since 2012 will be the 10 year anniversary for Japan.

As for the wii one, heres hoping for a Colosseum/XD sequel :P

12. Greenalink Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 14:09

Not exactly.
    The Gameboy classic did play all of Generation 1 and Gold & Silver of Generation 2 (Crystal was an exception since it cannot be played on a non-GBC/A)

13. Flash7 Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 14:30

Another reason I'm not getting B/W then. If this turns out to be a proper adventure, I'll probably buy it. If they get rid of the EV system I'm sold, that's what killed the fun of Pokemon for me.

14. sciqueen Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 14:45

Agreed. What we need are real-time battles were the Pokemon can actually move and not stand there waiting to get hit by the other Pokemon.

15. ledreppe Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 14:56

"Pokemon related products", this scares me, it sounds like another Picachu's Adventure on Wii or some other spin-off rather than a proper full Pokemon adventure.

16. Serebii Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 15:04

No. It's not going to be a proper adventure. We wont get another main series game until the end of next year in Japan at the earliest.

As for your EV issue. Effort Values have been in the game since the very beginning. Yes, they were in Red & Blue. They will not be removed as they are part of what makes every Pokémon, even of the same species, different. Just because some competitive people fine tune it like crazy doesn't mean you shouldn't. Heck, I don't.

That'd be catastrophic

Of course it's a spin off. We just got two major main-series games. The next one is over a year and a half away, and that'll be on the DS/3DS, not the Wii. Main games will not be on non-handhelds

17. Lugia Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 15:05

But wouldn't that take out the strategy element? Then it would just become fastest finger wins or something. I say the format should remain the same as its worked so well before, but as others have said - bring it all into full 3D, sprites and everything. Update all the pokemon's cries so half dont sound so 8-bitty.

Can't wait for the next gen - and the one after!

18. codcam2 Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 15:07

A request for anyone at Gamefreak reading this: Please keep the 2-d sprites. I love them. They've become a tradition for all pokemon games (great ones, anyway (XD and Coliseum... Meh) and I would hate to see them go. Another thing is a remake of probably the best pokemon game to date: Emerald.

19. Serebii Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 15:07

Can't wait for the next gen - and the one after!

I agree with 3D models, but not yet. Even despite the power of the 3DS, having all 649 Pokémon, the various forms, shinies and the variety of attacks in addition to an RPG thing is not feasible if you want it to look good. Keep with sprites until technology is at the point where it will work.

20. Lugia Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 15:14

It does sound like a lot of data to store.. so the 3DS medium isn't capable? I would have thought at least something similar to colosseum or XD.

21. Serebii Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 15:18

Colosseum and XD had a very small amount of areas. They also only had to deal with just over half the current amount of Pokémon. You then need to factor in all the trainers, locales and everything. It's just not feasible to do it just yet, even with the 3DS

22. Lugia Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 15:26

Ah well you obviously know more about the 3DS than I, here's hoping we won't be a lot older when it actually happens lol :)

23. shy guy 64 Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 15:36

my guess is pokemon ranger 3D

the Wii game is obviouls the new version of stadium/colloseum/battle revoultion

24. Snizzbut Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 15:41

I've thought about this, and like many people i grew up with pokemon and love the detail and character of old school sprites.
    However i do believe battles are a bit boring now and pokemon needs to progress.

SOOOO COMPROMISE the pokedex has the old fashioned sprites (and when you look in your party) but the pokemon in battle are 3D models! (Think of pokemon stadium style, still same battle mechanics)

What does everyone think?

25. kirby711 Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 15:44

This is fantastic news. I can't wait to play the Wii game. Let's hope it's essentially Pokemon Colosseum with updated graphics and a new storyline. That would be immense.

26. Serebii Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 16:02

What does everyone think?

The battles in Black & White aren't boring.

People always moan about the speed of battles. Stadium style is so slow.

27. MrChewtoy Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 16:05

It was obvious they'd do a 3DS Pokemon game, but hopefully whatever the Wii version offers will be on par.

28. keybearer322 Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 16:10

Im expecting the wii game to be some form of pokemon colliseam but maybe with an overworld that is actually a world rather than places on a map.

29. Locarii Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 16:17

I'm guessing a Pokemon XD - like game for the Wii, and a spin off (Pokemon Snap 2?) for the 3DS. Pokemon Grey won't be out for the 3DS for a couple years.

30. Retrofan Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 16:29

I'm betting that it's Grey.

31. killganon Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 16:31

i agree it is time for a proper pkemon rpg on wii

32. Mart2006 Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 16:32

Do you mean 3D as in Nintendo 3DS 3D, or 3D as in PokePark Wii?

Oh, and I see what you did with the 'Pokemon needs to evolve'. Good one!

33. Serebii Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 16:39

i agree it is time for a proper pkemon rpg on wii

It wont happen. The developers have said outright COUNTLESS times that the whole purpose of the franchise is geared for portables

34. Gwiifanboy Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 16:39

I'd love to see Pokemon Dash 3D and a brand new Pokemon Pinball game on the 3DS.

35. Dan-the-Wii-man Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 16:42

I'm hoping for this to be the next gen with a similar kind of thing that FF Echoes of time did :D with the improved handheld graphics, they could really improve on this gaming idea :)

36. Mr.Mime Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 16:51

I would guess the 3DS game is pokemon grey, or perhaps a remake of the gen 3 games. The wii game is most likely a 5th gen version of battle revolution, but hopefully it's something more like colosseum.

Ideally for me, one of those games will be a new pokemon snap. If they do end up doing that i'd hope for around 500 pokemon to be featured rather than 60 something.

37. kezz182 Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 16:56

Great news. Hope the Wii game will be similar to Colosseum.

38. Flyingleaf Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 16:59

I imagine it will be Pokemon Grey for the 3DS but I would love to see remakes of Pokemon Red and Blue and Pikachu Yellow. I still have the original games but no console to play them on...

39. Toastie Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 17:01

The Wii game will be the stadium-type game. It is heavily rumoured to have a Colosseum-esque story mode.

40. Serebii Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 17:19

I wouldn't say heavily rumoured. One "rep" at GDC said it. That's all. Usually, they know less than us.

41. chaz 1805 Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 17:26

I REALLY hope that they are both Colosseum and XD like games, basically a proper 3D RPG without all that Shadow Pokemon rubbish.

42. KoreeluStromboli Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 17:27

I'd like to see a Pokemon Snap 2 on the Wii. It'll be so fun taking pictures of Pokemon in a variety of places again, like I did in the past.

A Pokemon Pinball 3 on the 3DS would be cool. I imagine that game taking great advantage of the 3DS's 3D capabilities, especially during the bonus mini-games. There could also be an online leaderboard and competitions like Mario Kart Wii.

I'd love to see Wii Pokemon game in the vain of Colosseum; I really enjoyed that game.

Finally, like other forumites have stated, I can imagine "Pokemon Grey" and the Generation 3 remakes being released for the 3DS. Playing Pokemon RPGs on the 3DS would be an epic hoot! :)

43. sciqueen Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 17:48

Well, I would like Nintendo to try a real-time Pokemon battle game someday. They could use only the first 251 Pokemon to save time XP

44. Joe_Crow Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 18:11

Ruby and Sapphire remakes for 3DS maybe?

45. metroid473 Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 18:51

That'd be the perfect Pokemon game IMO.

I aggre although tey should add new legendarys cause groudon and kyogre suk!

46. Waldy565 Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 19:06

POKEMON WII! POKEMON WII! CANT WAIT!! (as long as it aint like pokepark... which my friends creepily liked)

47. Waldy565 Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 19:08

We need a return to Hoenn! YES!!! FAVE...REGION...EVAAAA!!

48. TaleOfTheToaster Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 19:27

Due to the rumours going round before this announcement, I reckon this Wii game will be Colloseum style. For 3DS though,

It's too early to even announce Grey, never mind be working on it.
    I don't think there will be a MagmaRuby/AquaSapphire. Gens I & II had all the fanboys, whereas loads of people just complained about Gen III, even though it's my favourite. I reckon that the 3DS Virtual Console will eventually update to have GBA games, including Emerald.
    Pokemon Snap 2 would be AWESOME, but I doubt it.
    I reckon there's going to be a totally new kind of spinoff.

49. Laughlyn Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 20:12

A proper pokemon game on wii using the twilight princess or skyward sword engine, i know there have been kinda stories in the GC games but i want the main adventure game doing. imagine HG/SS remodelled in skyward sword :D

50. Chaos Zero Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 20:23

I was intrigued by the idea of being able to play as Pokemon, but then I found out it was just a bunch of mingames. It should be a fully fledged Pokemon RPG but the Pokemon are in control like in PokePark

51. CraigEmberson Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 20:37

Can't wait for the next gen - and the one after!

You're actually mistaken with this... The 3DS game carts can hold 8GB of data and the machine could probably handle playing Black and White 4x or more at the same (If that was possible). Think of the games that are on 3DS now, they are generally between 1.5-4GB at the moment maybe and the 3DS plays each game twice at the same time (For each left+right image). I'm pretty sure it's more than capable. Also, I would rather they either had the sprites be less blocky or use some form of neat cell-shading with black outlines (to keep the outlines like sprites) that's still 3-D (graphical terms) but not completely unidenfiable as Pokemon.

EDIT: Also, I really don't think they'll go with Grey, this is known as the Monochrome series (If you have Black merging into white, it becomes Chrome or Monochrome) So I think either of those will be right as they like their Metals.

52. Cyberguy Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 20:39

Awesome. I can't wait to see what they'll be.

53. Daz_Dagon Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 20:49

I would love a gen 3 remake. But I also want to see kanto and johto and some anime only locations. Please dont be a rubbish spin off...

54. Caz14 Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 21:53

The only console Pokemon games I thought were good were Stadium 1 and 2 and Snap, and Colosseum at a stretch, mainly cos I could get the Johto starters on my LeafGreen game. So I'm not very optimistic about the new console one.

As for the 3DS game, it's hardly a surprise, so unless it's Dash 3D, it'll probably be a new RPG or a remake of Ruby/Sapphire, both of which I'd get. Personally, I'm hoping for a massive game with access to all 5 regions, all the Pokemon, and Team Rocket...

55. Nick McRae Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 22:05

Tend to only get the "proper" games. So unless it's one of these it's unlikely :D

56. Sonic56 Friday 28th Jan 2011 at 22:46

The reason that they didn't make it for 3ds is firstly think how long it has been out in Japan and secondly what about the people who don't want a 3ds (mad people) but that could seriously wreck the sales

57. codcam2 Saturday 29th Jan 2011 at 08:57

What does everyone think?

... Agreed.

58. codcam2 Saturday 29th Jan 2011 at 08:57

What does everyone think?

... Agreed.

59. superewan Saturday 29th Jan 2011 at 10:01

This is great news :D
    Pokemon dash 3d ,Pokemon Battle 3d here we come :D

Dash 3D,Heck no. That game was awful mate!

As for pokemon battle, maybe. Something like colloseum wouldnt go amiss :)

60. emperor ing Saturday 29th Jan 2011 at 11:37

As for pokemon battle, maybe. Something like colloseum wouldnt go amiss :)

Yeah, the battle sub-series hasn't got it's 5th gen entry yet, so it'll most likely be that.

61. Ridley Rider Saturday 29th Jan 2011 at 11:46

Surely the first 3DS game will have to be the 'director's cut' of the black and white games (like crystal or emerald).

By putting it on the 3DS Nintendo will sell tons of units, way more than any previous director's cuts.

Anyway it's inevitable that pokemon grey, twilight, rainbow, or whatever you want to call it is going to come out. And that will likely happen at the end of the year or maybe early next year.

I've really regretted not waiting for director's cuts to come out in the past so I think I'm going to this time. Besides, there will be loads of awesome 3DS games coming out to keep everyone busy :)

62. Poke-J Saturday 29th Jan 2011 at 15:35

Agreed. Although plenty do like the EV system, I'd prefer more focus on tactical battling than tedious training methods.

63. AspieMum Sunday 30th Jan 2011 at 00:43

I hope Nintendo will not force us to play in 3D. Not everyone's eyes are suitable for 3D. I have read it is not suitable for people who wear glasses and some ages of children, for example. I can't even look at 3D pictures for more than a few seconds. Nintendo will be discriminating againgst those who cannot use 3D if there is no 2D option. :(

64. AspieMum Sunday 30th Jan 2011 at 00:52

I have read a lot of this 3D tech is no good for various groups of people including people with glasses in stuff I've read about 3D TV. Some people may never be able to use the 3DS even if they are billionaires if that stuff applies to the 3DS as well as 3D TV. I know 3D pictures hurt my eyes if I look at them for more than a few seconds. Yet it looks like we are all going to be forced to go 3D in due course for both TV and games.

65. super yoshifan Sunday 30th Jan 2011 at 10:21

There is a Depth slider which can reduce or turn off the 3D effect completely.

66. Serebii Sunday 30th Jan 2011 at 11:49

Can't wait for the next gen - and the one after!

I am well aware of the 3DS's capabilities. However, you need to remember that most games don't have 649 animated 3D models, and that's just Pokémon. You then have the areas, trainers and everything. It'd add up VERY QUICKLY

67. KokiriThreepwood Sunday 30th Jan 2011 at 13:22

Having the pokemon in your face, all the moves coming at you, FLAMETHROWER TO THE FACE,ouch!

68. re4e1 Sunday 30th Jan 2011 at 16:27

Sounds good but I REALLY hope that they're not spin off's.
    I'm hoping to see another gale of darkness type game for the wii but one that is tons better than battle revolution. Although something tells me we are gonna be seeing a mystery dungeon set for the Unova region...

69. Poke-uber-power Monday 31st Jan 2011 at 18:13

I really want a Pokemon 3DS game. That would be so cool!!
    There would be enhanced graphics, a much longer storyline (which would be great for me, as I have a habit of blasting through the game in about a week) and a truly, truly epic battle scene. I'm hoping you'll be able to use the circle pad to move your Pokemon in battle on the top screen an select moves on the bottom, perhaps even feinting to increase accuracy next turn and wear your opponent down at the same time!!
    I'm also hoping that there'll be, say, more than one region to explore. OK, so we've seen that in Gold, HeartGold, Silver and the works but I was thinking more along the lines of . . . four?
    Anyway I think it's safe to say there are going to be a lot of Pokemon fans, anxiously waiting to see if their overlord (Nintendo) will bless them with a sweet gem of a Pokemon game, and let's hope it would get 99% or more.

70. rukaio101 Monday 31st Jan 2011 at 20:01

I really want a pokemon snap 2 which would be awesome now that theres about 500 new pokemon (498 if I'm being nerdy)

The other game I want to see a sequel for is 'the pokemon trading card game' which I really enjoyed when it was on game boy but can't be bothered to buy the real cards

Or you could just go for a pokemon themed super smash bros game which would just be awesome 8)

71. Toad Rules Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 22:35

for pokemon 3ds how about pokemon AR cards come on think about it having a magicarp flapping trying to use splash on your table or have a squirtle going in and out of its shell on your bedroom desk that be way to epic

72. Poke-uber-power Friday 11th Feb 2011 at 15:42

Yes, a Remake of Emerald (or just a return to Hoenn) would be EPIC!!!! Fingers crossed for a 3DS release!

73. Poke-uber-power Friday 11th Feb 2011 at 15:49

HAHAHA LOL

74. Poke-uber-power Friday 11th Feb 2011 at 15:58

What is your favourite Pokemon game? :? Gold or Red? Platinum or Emerald? Ruby or Blue? Silver or Pearl? Diamond or Sapphire? Yellow or SoulSilver? Or maybe one of the spin-offs. Quote on this.

(I like Emerald and HeartGold!!)

75. Poke-uber-power Friday 11th Feb 2011 at 16:10

Whoa! Super Smash Bros. Pokemon would be EPIC! Choose up to 6 pokemon to use to battle against other pokemon! Lets beat the crap out of them! :twisted:

76. Poke-uber-power Friday 11th Feb 2011 at 16:26

Sounds good but I REALLY hope that they're not spin off's.

A Gale of Darkness sequel - type - thingy would be cool. I peeked at the website and it's cool. But apparently it was just for a limited time, so I couldn't grab one. A sequel on the Wii would be great! :D

77. Poke-uber-power Friday 11th Feb 2011 at 16:34

I'm just going to take up a lot of space.
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Idid well, didn't I? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

78. nooloh Thursday 3rd Mar 2011 at 19:45

I will get a 3DS just for a RPG pokemon game, just like I got a gameboy, GBA and DS for all previous games :wink:

79. Hams96 Thursday 31st Mar 2011 at 03:53

3D Emerald would be great.

80. Hams96 Saturday 2nd Apr 2011 at 04:41

If they remake emerald I want them to get rid of the lilycove contest hall as I hated that

81. LeioHxC Thursday 19th May 2011 at 15:26

i think they should do a new pokemon trading card game, but with real trading cards so we have more use with the augmented reality.

82. ziggy93 Wednesday 25th May 2011 at 18:04

I have a list of ideas;

-3D Pokemon yellow remake! please

-A game where u start off in team rocket with something simple like a ratata or zubat

-or even a game where u start off with simple pokemon with a new map with just the 1st generation Please i would definatly buy a game like this.

p.s 1st generation is the best stop overcomplicating it with new pokemon, that look complete and utter ridiculous like in the 3rd, 4th and 5th. 2nd was ok though.

1st gen is best :D

83. m0rgan12j0nes Tuesday 14th Jun 2011 at 15:32

Can't wait the 3DS hasn't got many games yet but seeing Pikachu in 3d will just be amazing. I would want it to use the Pokemon from emerald because that was my favorite Pokemon game ever.

84. chrisrugby11 Friday 9th Sep 2011 at 18:15

Just had an amazing idea. Why not a fully fledged adventure that you could use between DS and Wii?
    So play a fully 3D on your tv adventure when you're at home and if you go away you could carry on playing?!?!?
    OK, I know that's asking A LOT considering they probably won't even make a full game for Wii, but if they did I would love Nintendo SO SO much XD

EDIT: Btw, totally agree that they should stop adding new pokemon. I mean, really? A pokemon that just happens to look like a garbage bag? They animals not animated man-made objects -.-
    1st -3rd gen easily enough for me :\ :)

85. Hisoka Friday 9th Sep 2011 at 19:09

We don't need a remake of Ruby and Sapphire. Why you ask? Red/Blue and Gold/Silver were remade because you couldn't transfer the Pokemon from those games over to the current generation. Ruby and Sapphire is massively overrated anyway.

Just make a new Pokemon game in 3D. A remake so soon after HG/SS would be stupid. Remove your heads from your rear.