LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean teaser trailer lands

Are you a Pirates fan?

Here's a new trailer for LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean, Traveller's Tales new LEGO game that will be coming to Wii and DS in the summer.

Traveller's Tales announced LEGO: Pirates Of The Caribbean last year and it will be released at the same time as the fourth Pirates film.

Comments

1. Kooper Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 15:54

I hope that will come out on iOS like harry potter did - same as the DS game and a tenth of the price!

2. ledreppe Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 15:54

I read elsewhere that this game includes the new film, the article seemed to only mention that it was based on the first 3 films, can anyone clarify this?

Anyway, really looking forward to this, I think it will be better than the next LEGO game, 'Star Wars 3' from the impression I get from the trailer, but early days yet.

3. gadgetgirl16 Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 16:04

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean I can't wait :D :D :D

4. MrChewtoy Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 16:21

I still have to play the Harry Potter one, and Star Wars is still my favourite of the bunch, but I'm interested in seeing what else they can add to the mix.

5. shy guy 64 Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 16:24

it looks good

6. TheAPERSON Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 17:28

There goes the classic LEGO Pirate set...

7. Waldy565 Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 18:08

aww, look at the little Travelers Tales logo. LOL u gotta love LEGO and cant wait for next film, might get this as every boy loves pirates even if he will be nearly 15 by then! (just over 1 month after release woop!)

8. Cyberguy Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 18:17

Yeah, I'll probably get this.

Not a huge Pirates fan, but I got Harry Potter, and the Lego games are so fun.

9. KokiriThreepwood Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 18:45

I don't mind the occasional LEGO game, this should be good, if its made as well as its predecessors.

10. chocfang Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 19:31

I'm not to keen on Lego games but I love pirates of the Caribbean so this will be interesting.

11. IG-42 Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 21:55

great trailer makes it look like they're blending the movie's and lego humour perfectly

12. drahuligon Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 22:18

Another Lego game :?

13. imbusydoctorwho Wednesday 2nd Feb 2011 at 23:06

I love the Lego games but they always seem the same only with a different franchise.

14. thomi6 Thursday 3rd Feb 2011 at 19:08

Prefer this to the original opening.

15. mariokartman10 Thursday 3rd Feb 2011 at 20:51

This should be quite good, i guess the sword fighting will be the same as in Lego Star Wars. Johnny Depp's face is spazzed up a bit though!

16. minirocker Friday 4th Feb 2011 at 16:17