Your best Nintendo 3DS AR Card photos

Link beheads Luigi, Samus blasts a Metroid plus real dogs and Nintendogs meet

Judging by the pictures you've been posting on ONM's Facebook page you've had great fun messing around with the AR Cards that come with Nintendo 3DS.

Of course you can blast dragons, go fishing and shoot balls into holes with the AR Cards but it's the Star Cards that you've been messing around with.

There are six AR Cards packaged with Nintendo 3DS and in addition to the question mark card you've got Star Cards featuring Mario, Pikmin, Link, Samus Aran and Kirby. You just need to point your open Nintendo 3DS at these cards and the characters will pop up. Then you can take photos of them in various poses. You can also use the AR Cards in Nintendogs + Cats to snap photos of your virtual puppy.

Ever since Nintendo 3DS launched two weeks ago you've been sending us pictures of these Nintendo stars, your Miis and Nintendogs in amusing poses.

We've got Link beheading Luigi, Samus shooting a Metroid and real dogs meeting Nintendogs. Take a look and let us know which one is your favourite.

<b>Aaron Jinks</b> - Samus shoots down a Metroid
Aaron Jinks - Samus shoots down a Metroid
<b>Chris Cox</b> - Nice shot!
Chris Cox - Nice shot!
<b>Faisal Dean</b> - Miis love Oreos. Who doesn't?
Faisal Dean - Miis love Oreos. Who doesn't?
<b>Jamie Warner</b> - Poor Luigi!
Jamie Warner - Poor Luigi!
<b>Jamie Warner</b> - Pikmin find a new spaceship. Where's Olimar?
Jamie Warner - Pikmin find a new spaceship. Where's Olimar?
<b>Paul Craig</b> - ChrisONM Vs The Stig!
Paul Craig - ChrisONM Vs The Stig!
<b>Sarah George</b> - Sleep tight Mii
Sarah George - Sleep tight Mii
<b>Shelly Donlan</b> - Lucky (Nintendog) meets Sophie (real dog)
Shelly Donlan - Lucky (Nintendog) meets Sophie (real dog)
<b>Tom Carter</b> - Tom poses like his Mii
Tom Carter - Tom poses like his Mii
<b>Sue Bennett</b> - Jazz (Nintendog) meets Hugo (real dog)
Sue Bennett - Jazz (Nintendog) meets Hugo (real dog)
That's all for now. Which one was your favourite? We'll be back with another gallery of your pictures next Friday.

Want to find out what else you can do with AR Cards? Read Marti Bennett's Nintendo 3DS AR games review.

Comments

1. ledreppe Friday 8th Apr 2011 at 15:23

I couldn't get the AR games to work, low lighting levels I think, I'll should give it another try! Anyway, I like the dog pictures the best, being a doggy lover :)

2. CyberGW Friday 8th Apr 2011 at 15:26

LOL! I love the Poor Luigi one, that is the best by far!
    Also, the Samus and Basketball one are really cool photos and I can't wait now to get me 3DS next weekend and start making my own!

3. Pichu10585 Friday 8th Apr 2011 at 15:37

Poor luigi because Tooooon link is awesome

4. pokemanD Friday 8th Apr 2011 at 16:54

Those pics are awesome. :D

Btw, does anybody know a good picture of the ar cards to enlarge? When I tried to enlarge the one I found I only made more grey area. :?

5. Avalanche2114 Friday 8th Apr 2011 at 19:18

My favourite photo is the oreo one. It shows what people actually do when they see oreo's.

6. The_BAAD_Man Saturday 9th Apr 2011 at 03:22

Samus shooting and the first Nintendog meets real dog are both great!

7. leomckitten Saturday 9th Apr 2011 at 16:46

Ooh, two miis? How can you do that?

8. Red-Wolf Saturday 9th Apr 2011 at 19:03

The Miis going for the Oreos is my favourite of these pics. Link beheading Luigi is a close second. I'll have to wait till my birthday to get a 3DS but from what I've been reading, it'll be well worth the wait. Only four months to go! :)

9. nintyspong3826 Saturday 9th Apr 2011 at 22:06

Awesome! These photos are great, especially mine :D! But which one is mine!?
    Mwhahahahaha!!

10. layton lover Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 08:45

I like the way that in the 'Link beheads Luigi' photo, it looks like Mario and Kirby are trying to save good ol' Mr green. My favourite photo. :D