Stunning Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D artwork

Featuring Link, Zelda, Ganondorf and more

You can see all the main stars of Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D by checking out this amazing gallery of artwork.

In addition to the main stars Link, Zelda and Ganondorf we can also see enemies such as Gohma, Barinade, Bongo Bongo and more.

Also featured are Link's pals Saria, Sheik and Navi. You can find out more about these characters in the May issue of Official Nintendo magazine which is on sale now.

You can buy the May issue of Official Nintendo Magazine here or, even better, subscribe and get a copy of Super Monkey Ball 3D.

Here are some new Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D screenshots.

Comments

1. K-tet Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 13:26

I think I need to invest in laser eye surgery to correct my vision. My eyes have melted after seeing those screenshots.

Makes me wonder what they'll do for Lylat Wars, but gosh that looks spectacular. One game I regret not being able to see at the 3DS Prerelease Expo because there wasn't a spare 3DS unit with it on lol.

2. VaatiKaiba Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 13:28

That artwork is really beautiful. Is there anywhere that you can get higher resolution (read: wallpaper-sized) versions?

3. Domjo123 Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 13:30

Nintendo 2 [player Link and Sheik now that would be epic :)

4. Violet Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 13:35

This would be awesome if it wasn't for that horrible logo ruining these pieces of art. Come on guys. If you insist on sticking your logo on everything at least make it less intrusive and ugly looking.

5. shy guy 64 Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 13:45

congradulations! you have succeeded in your attempts to makes us die from excitement

6. omza Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 13:48

Still love all the original artwork, and I'm thrilled that the graphics of the remake look a lot more like these!

7. omza Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 13:51

I still think Image 8, previously used on the guidebook, should be the boxart.

8. layton lover Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 14:41

Pumped is an understatement.

9. msm2000 Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 14:55

Really can't wait for this. 2011 truly is the year of Zelda!

10. allanironmaiden Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 15:24

ok i know that skullkid DOES appear in OOT.....but including that artwork of his is simply just teasing :P

11. kingdomheartless Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 15:30

look at malons dad, not only does he look like mario but he also has bowser on his chain! overall epic artwork and i hope the gain has graphics of this caliber

12. Ai64 Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 17:38

oooh! I love all that artwork. Good to remeber of the N64 too. ^^

13. okamiwolf21 Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 18:04

that Volvagia artwork is epic!

14. CraigEmberson Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 19:45

These do look amazing, I've already pre-ordered it, it's my most wanted game yet for my 3DS. I notice that Malon, Talon and Ingo are based around Mario, Luigi and Princess Daisy and the Bowser chains are an awesome touch. I also noticed that the Skull Kid's costume is mimicking Ganondorf's clothes and when the Skull mask is over his face, it's the same as Phantom Ganondorf... Anyone notice before?

15. imbusydoctorwho Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 21:37

Looks stunning.

16. Da_Epic_Fail Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 21:49

Volvagia looking quite awesome there, consider me hyped :D

17. allanironmaiden Thursday 14th Apr 2011 at 22:55

i should also add that i STILL have the volvagia POSTER circling Link that was a free gift with NOM waaaaaaaaaay back when lol still in amazing condition on my wall :D 13 years old.....surely cant be, time flys

18. King-X Friday 15th Apr 2011 at 02:39

I see they're using pretty much the same material they released 12 years ago. Not that I have a problem with that, nor did ONM specify that these are new but it's a bit odd to see some people acting like it is...

Then again, if any game deserves to get a new reaction twice, it's this one. And it is good artwork!

19. sidb Friday 15th Apr 2011 at 17:57

Is this remastered art from the orginal game? as i recognise alot of this art from years ago.

20. NULL Friday 15th Apr 2011 at 18:40

Indeed, after seeing the pictures and the reactions i was confused to why people were reacting like this, Almost thought I was looking at the wrong ones? Nothing new here...

21. sciqueen Friday 15th Apr 2011 at 23:21

Ah, memories! I remember these from the original N64 version manual. I would love a hardback book collection <3

22. superdudemiles Saturday 16th Apr 2011 at 01:54

What these arnt new! This is all artwork from the original!

23. okamiwolf21 Saturday 16th Apr 2011 at 15:13

Wait, I don't get it...
    Is this artwork new or not? :?

24. NULL Saturday 16th Apr 2011 at 21:21

Wait, I don't get it...
    Is this artwork new or not? :?

New to anyone who wasn't around for the original release, old to those around.

25. TheRedPlumber Friday 20th May 2011 at 15:23

Gah! MOBLINS!!!

26. Red-Wolf Sunday 22nd May 2011 at 19:01

In the picture with Ganondorf attacking Link, Ganondorf's nose seems to have doubled in size.

I wish I could draw like this...

27. jason 1995 Friday 27th May 2011 at 14:11

i love :mrgreen: this artwork it's so amazing :!:

28. OcarinaOfTime Monday 30th May 2011 at 12:32

I always thought zelda oot has had the best artwork ever.

29. chibiangle Wednesday 1st Jun 2011 at 13:17

WHOOP WHOOP im loving the old skool art work, im glad they refreshed the pictures but what is up with iron knuckle? im guessing the new iron knuckle has a smaller head?

30. Zabba 2 Wednesday 1st Jun 2011 at 21:48

There's always been two Iron Knuckle variants. One only appears once.