82 Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D screenshots

Is this one of the best looking 3DS games so far?

What's the best looking Nintendo 3DS game so far? Well Ocarina Of Time is looking incredible but, if theis gallery of Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D screenshots are anything to go by, Capcom's zombie blaster could be in with a shout when it's released on 1 July.

If you've read the Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D preview in the June issue of Official Nintendo Magazine, you'll know that the game has already impressed us with its Resident Evil 4 visuals and lush 3D effects.

The game is based on the Mercenaries mode from Resident Evil 4 and 5. These screens show the eight playable characters involved including Barry Burton, Chris Redfield, Jack Krauser, Hunk, Jill Valentine, Albert Wesker, Rebecca Chambers and Claire Redfield.

Take a look at the screenshots and let us know if you'll buy it.

Comments

1. Pappi Friday 27th May 2011 at 09:42

Damn.... :D

Can't wait to play this at expo

2. JamieRIOT Friday 27th May 2011 at 09:55

This is definitely looking more realistically visually impressive, where as Ocarina has kept very true to the original look of the N64 game.

3. jason 1995 Friday 27th May 2011 at 10:50

This looks like it'll be an amazing game, i can't wait to get it. :D

4. GiantEnemyCrab Friday 27th May 2011 at 11:13

I'm getting this with my 3ds after A2s - it looks spectacular.
    Has anyone else seen 9 character slots on one of the trailers on capcom's website? Supicious...

5. JamieRIOT Friday 27th May 2011 at 11:14

Also, got to love Barry headbutting that monk guy in the last screenshot. Classic. :lol:

6. CyberGW Friday 27th May 2011 at 14:48

I really want this but I'm not sure if I can get it cause it's a 15......
    Hopefully I can though!

7. pepper jim Friday 27th May 2011 at 18:51

looks AWESOME! I am sooo getting it :D

8. ProtoKun Friday 27th May 2011 at 19:40

I loved playing the demo… So I can't really wait to play this game.
    What impresses me the most isn't the spot-on visuals, but the frame-rate. It's rather good.

I'd like this to be quite sucessful, so we could get a sequel with 4 players, more characters and scenarion. But more importantly, with the feedback from the first game so it could be even better.

9. noodle link Sunday 29th May 2011 at 08:19

My most anticipated 3DS game. Buying this as soon as I can...

Barry just looks insanely badass. He freaking headbutts enemies! Think of how much blood he'll get on his face X3

10. Turboman Sunday 29th May 2011 at 10:21

is it gonna be a 15,16 or 18. i'm not allowed to play 16's or 18's

11. mattym727 Sunday 29th May 2011 at 11:35

is it gonna be a 15,16 or 18. i'm not allowed to play 16's or 18's

On the nintendo channel, where you can see upcoming games, it says on the cover art work that its gonna be 18's :(

12. Missile the dog Monday 30th May 2011 at 11:23

Dang, that looks mighty fine, also gotta love Barry, I mean a zombie hunter called... Barry :D anyhoo doubt I'll be getting his with it being a 18 and all, but still is a great bit of kit to demonstrate what he 3ds can do