New Nintendo 3DS release schedule

Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 and more...

Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 are the highlights of Nintendo's Q4 line-up but there are many other games that you might want to look out for, including Super Mario Land 2, Super Pokémon Rumble and Doctor Lautrec.

Nintendo 3DS release schedule

Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo): TBC Nov

Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo): TBC Dec

Super Pokémon Rumble (Nintendo): TBC Dec

Nintendo 3DS Download Software - Mutant Mudds (Renegade Kid): TBC Dec

Nintendo 3DS Download Software - Mighty Switch Force (WayForward): TBC Autumn

Nintendo 3DS Download Software - Zen Pinball 3D (Zen Studios): TBC Q4

Virtual Console (Game Boy) - Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (Nintendo): TBCQ4

Virtual Console (Game Boy) - Metroid II - Return of Samus (Nintendo): TBC Q4

Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft): TBC Q4

Tales of the Abyss (Namco Bandai): TBCQ4

Ace Combat 3D (Namco Bandai): Q4

One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP (Namco Bandai): TBC Q4

Ben 10 Galactic Racing (Namco Bandai): TBCQ4

Virtual Console (Game Boy) - Bionic Commando (Capcom): TBC Q4

Comments

1. craigbo 180 Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 08:00

Wheres Bit.Trip Saga?

2. shiftymorgan Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 08:00

Apart from the two mario 3ds titles none. Not a sausage.

It saddens me to see the virtual console titles so darn expensive so I don't even care what comes out on it.

3. Fishman92 Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 08:06

^^ this.

4. OracleOfPokemon Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 09:26

Apart from the two mario 3ds titles none. Not a sausage.

I know!, they cost a WHOPPING Ł2.70 - Ł5.40, how "darn expensive" i'll be skint if i spend Ł3 a week!

by the way, i was kidding, the eShop is fine, nothing so far is overpriced except for some dsiware.

5. imbusydoctorwho Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 09:53

Star Fox 64 3D (Nintendo): 9 Sep
    Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights (Konami): TBC Nov
    Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo): TBC Nov
    Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo): TBC Dec
    Super Pokémon Rumble (Nintendo): TBC Dec
    Tales of the Abyss (Namco Bandai): TBCQ4

These are the real stand outs for me,Where's Shinobi and Sonic Generations?
    Anyway another cracking Nintendo Christmas is coming and I can't wait.

6. Rockerdude Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 09:55

Im looking forward to one piece

7. mainreed Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 10:00

Does anyone know when Heroes of Ruin is set for release? It looks really good with some online multiplayer action - which there is not enough of!! In my opinion, online multiplayer instantly increases a games lasting appeal

I plan to get Super Mario 3DS Land, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario Land 2 and Metroid 2. :)

8. GuitarHero Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 11:37

Looking better with more things coming to the eShop. Sorry, why are you complaining about paying Ł5.40 at maximum for a game?

9. Cacnea Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 13:35

Not seeing Animal Crossing 3D :(

10. ledreppe Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 13:50

I'll be getting:

MK7
    SM3DL
    Doctor Lautrec
    SF643D
    Sonic Generations (not mentioned in list, but Nov. probably)

No eshop titles take my interest.

11. kirby711 Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 15:15

Quite a few I'd like there.

12. HughPR Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 15:45

Star Fox 64 3D (Nintendo): 9 Sep
    Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights (Konami): TBC Nov
    Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo): TBC Nov
    Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo): TBC Dec
    Super Pokémon Rumble (Nintendo): TBC Dec
    Tales of the Abyss (Namco Bandai): TBCQ4

These are the real stand outs for me,Where's Shinobi and Sonic Generations?
    Anyway another cracking Nintendo Christmas is coming and I can't wait.

I'm with you here. I didnt play pokemon rumble for wii, but it could be fun. Christmas will be fun! Hopefully MArio Kart 7 will be amazing, since it's such a good series.

13. Egyfan Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 15:52

WHERE IS BIT.TRIP SAGA???

14. keero16 Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 16:55

Where's Kid Icarus?

15. BreezySkells Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 19:26

I just wish we had confirmed dates for Mario Kart 7 & Super Mario 3D land (I have asked for them for Christimas and just get the dates out in the open please Nintendo so if need be i can change my Christmas plans!)

16. Cyberguy Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 19:51

All I want for Christmas this year is games.

17. NickallowBros Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 20:27

Well, I'm glad that Mario Land's far superior sequel is coming to the virtual console! Plus there's Starfox 64 3D, Pacman & Galaga Dimensions, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7... Looks like the 3DS is finally getting the attention it deserves!

18. NickallowBros Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 20:29

Oh yeah & Super Pokemon Rumble!

19. marcindapolak Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 21:14

im definatly getting starfox and super mario 3ds

20. MDigi Saturday 20th Aug 2011 at 13:16

And Animal Crossing 3DS? When!!!!????..........please? :shock:

21. Beyond Birthday Monday 22nd Aug 2011 at 15:03

People asking where Kid Icarus and Animal Crossing are, 2012 (I don't think development on Kid Icarus is finished yet). This has been stated before. However, where is MGS 3D? It's featured in Nintendo's advertising for the 3DS so I guess it's out this year, but when.

22. link982 Wednesday 24th Aug 2011 at 10:21