New Nintendo Wii release schedule

Zelda, Kirby and The Last Story

Wii U may be out next year but the Wii is set to go out with a bang with Nintendo's new Wii release schedule including big hitters such as Zelda: Skyward Sword, The Last Story and Pandora's Tower.

Nintendo Wii release schedule

Ben 10 Galactic Racing (Namco Bandai):TBC Q4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision): TBC Q4

WiiWare - MotoHeroz (Redlynx): TBC Q4

WiiWare - La-Mulana (Nicalis): TBCQ4

The Last Story (Nintendo): Coming to Europe in 2012

Pandora's Tower (Nintendo): Coming to Europe in 2012

What game are you most looking forward to?

Comments

1. Mezino Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 08:02

I'm most looking forward to Zelda. Three days before my birthday. Although I cynically expect Zelda to get pushed back to being a Christmas title!

2. MaxGrefkens Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 08:14

2 Games: Zelda Skyward Sword and Kirby's Adventure Wii.

3. mu3zzer Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 08:15

1. Skyward Sword
    2. Kirby's Adventure Wii
    3. Pandora's Tower (but only if I haven't finished Zelda :P)

4. Xikelle Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 08:18

Skyward sword, definitely. I haven't played a Kirby game before, so I'll probably consider that.

5. superdudemiles Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 08:18

Xenoblade Chronicles
    Skyward Sword
    Pandoras Tower

Those are the only Wii games im looking forward to.
    Otherwise there are alot of 3DS games im looking forward too

6. abovethewell Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 08:18

Yay! zeldas 3 days after my bday

7. Grogman Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 08:42

I'm most looking forward to Zelda. Three days before my birthday.

Hey, me too. And yeah definitely most looking forward to Zelda

8. SonicArena1 Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 08:44

Definitely Kirby's Adventure Wii!
    The adorable Pink Blob making another appearance after this year's wool wonder.
    Can't wait to see it!

9. rusty_uk Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 08:57

no new rune factory? :(

10. Rockerdude Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 09:48

il most likely buy skyward sword and get rayman and galaxy for christmas

11. imbusydoctorwho Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 09:50

Xenoblade
    Pandoras Tower
    Last Story
    Zelda Skyward Sword
    Rayman Origins
    and maybe just maybe Tin Tin(probably it's just nostalgia kicking in but I'm looking forward to it)

12. Torak668 Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 09:54

1. Skyward Sword.
    2. Skyward Sword.
    3. Skyward Sword.
    That is all.

13. PeterR Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 10:20

Zelda of course! looks like zelda could be the only wii game ill get this year after xenoblade, possibly kirby. pandoras tower and last story should be fun for next year tho.

14. ACRID Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 11:11

1. Skyward Sword
    2. The Last Story
    3. Xenoblade
    4. Kirby

15. KThxsBy Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 11:52

YESSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!! at last good news ... last story and PT coming thanks ninty

16. K-os XIII Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 12:00

Yay! zeldas 3 days after my bday

It's on my birthday. Shame it's not my 25th birthday though I'll be 26.

Does anyone else agree that the 3DS line-up is not as good as the Wii and DS line-up? Doesn't matter too much though because I will be busy with the 21 free games that are coming my way and I can still play the DS games on it.

17. ledreppe Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 13:56

2 Games: Zelda Skyward Sword and Kirby's Adventure Wii.

Same here, do you know where I could pre-order Kirby's Adventure Wii, I can't find it in the usual places?

It's actually 20 free games.

18. noobgamer9 Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 15:01

By far Skyward Sword, but also Modern Warfare 3 (anybody know what Q4 means?)
    And hi, I'm new.

19. kirby711 Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 15:18

Kirby's Adventure Wii is the new title... Sounds better than Kirby Returns to Dreamland.

20. Joey788 Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 16:33

No Mario Party 9 or Fortune Street :(

21. Android18a Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 17:14

Most wanted: The Last Story
    Second most: Zelda: Skyward Sword

22. Cyberguy Wednesday 17th Aug 2011 at 19:48

Kirby Wii and Skyward Sword! That's all I need.

23. Xikelle Thursday 18th Aug 2011 at 07:43

It's actually 20 free games.

I think they're counting four swords as well as the 20 ambassador games.

24. OHJOY90 Monday 22nd Aug 2011 at 16:18

X-Men Destiny, I saw footage for that during E3 and it looked ace. Particularly the way you can choose your abilities and actions that change the story.

25. link982 Wednesday 24th Aug 2011 at 10:13

Putting the new Zelda to one side, I am super excited to The Last Story and Pandora's Tower. Whether or not I will be able to afford them on release is another question... But I will always make money for Zelda. (: