Gold Zelda: Skyward Sword bundle coming to UK

Will you buy one?

The gold Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword bundle is coming to the UK and Europe when the game launches in November.

Nintendo Of America announced the gold Zelda bundle yesterday and we are pleased to report that UK fans will also be able to get their hands on this special limited-edition bundle if they pre-order the game before 18 November.

The limited-edition bundle will include a copy of the game, a gold Wii Remote Plus bearing the Hylian crest and a CD featuring selected orchestral arrangements of music that will be performed as a part of the The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony performance.

There's also good news for those who missed out on the Ocarina of Time 3D soundtrack CD as those who pick up Skyward Sword early will also be able to get their hands on the music CD. But you'll need to be quick as the CD edition is only available while stocks last.

Not bad, eh? Are you going to buy the gold Legend Of Zelda bundle?

Comments

1. Komodo_Wolfgang Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 09:46

I NEED to know, where will this be avalable!?

2. JackKuchiki Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 09:51

Depends how much it'd cost... I wouldn't spend stupid amounts of money on it, but if the price was reasonable I definitely wouldn't want to miss out!!

3. JakeJayLee Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 09:52

Well, I'm buying this... Damn you Nintendo, I have a family taking my money and now I have you!

4. Captain_Alex Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 09:57

yes, yes I am

5. mikelink2518 Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 09:58

i want now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait

6. Komodo_Wolfgang Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 09:59

It'll probably be around 40/50, Judging by what they did with Monster Hunter Tri and Xenoblade Chronicles and their added extras. Probably the bundle will be avalable in game. Hope my money comes in before hand, then Im getting the bus and jetting straight into Leeds before 9, when game opens ^_^

7. Mmmyeah Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:02

i'm very glad to hear we are getting the cd here too. i will be getting the controller and the cd with my game. i just want to know where i will be getting this.

8. Da_Epic_Fail Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:06

Definitely, remote looks pretty sweet! :D

9. Toadmaniac2 Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:07

Any news on when/where this will be available to pre-order?

10. TomMc92 Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:15

I remembering hearing about this at E3. Looking good i must say. Novemeber is gonna be a busy month will all these games coming out! As the king would say this controller is what all true warriors strive for.

11. mu3zzer Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:20

will definitely get this, hopefully will be no more than 50.

12. shy guy 64 Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:22

definatly getting that

13. JamieRIOT Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:28

SWEET! Two things i want though:
    1. Where is this going to be available from?
    2. I WANT A GOLDEN NUNCHUK TOO!

14. tohaker Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:30

Ive already preordered and its 2 days before my birthday so im definatly getting this!! Behold the Zelda filled awesomeness!!! :D

15. bethrj Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:35

Great, another game to add to my "preorder when I get the cash" list XD

It's an easy way to get an awesome motionplus controller, so as long as it's cheap enough...

16. Dan-the-Wii-man Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:36

er YES!

17. CyberGW Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:38

Well I would buy it definetly....... if I had a Wii. :(

18. tomonm Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:43

I NEED to know, where will this be avalable!?

Nintendo have told us that it will be available from all retailers

19. PSIFreezeman Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:46

I kinda need some clarifcation here.

Will get this bundle if we pre-order the skyward sword game on its own or do we have to pre-order the bundle itself.

Hoping for the first option because i already have 2 copies pre-ordered

20. Gameking53 Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:54

I may get it depending on the price. Looks cool.

21. RaidingRaichu Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 10:58

My Birthdays in November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooo-hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. DarkBladeXIII Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 11:03

i gotta agree with Jack, im not spending loads of money for it but it woould be nice...

23. JamieRIOT Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 11:05

@PSIFreezeman
    You have to pre-order the special edition bundle, it's not a pre-order bonus with the standard version.
    Like Xenoblade Chronicles, it came on it's on or with the slightly more expensive game plus red classic controller pro.
    Hop that helps you out! :)

24. Xikelle Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 11:34

Chances are probably not in my favour. I may point out to my parents that it's an option as my Birthday draws near, but they'll probably go for the cheaper option. I'm pretty okay with that, I got my Ocarina of Time soundtrack CD anyway, and simply getting Skyward sword on its own will be awesome in my opinion.

25. ledreppe Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 11:38

Who has this as a pre-order, I already have the game only on pre-order but I can't find anybody who has the gold Wiimote bundle. :cry:

26. FiveThirteen Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 11:42

Could you not buy it yourself?

27. 25BBB Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 11:45

I want to pre-order it but the Game and Gamestation sites are down for maintenance!

28. jimbob555 Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 11:49

Totally saw this coming. xD

29. zapper01 Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 12:02

I already have a wii remote plus so I'll just get the normal version of the game.

30. tomutwit Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 12:09

okey, saturday...
    I'll go in PC World and have a loo at laptops, I'll go in WHSmith and look for eShop cards, I'll go in Gamestation and preorder Skyward Sword and also buy Xenpblade Chronicles. YES.

31. Blenkin66 Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 12:53

I already pre-ordered this from Game and now i am going to cancel that and then re pre-order it from wherever io can get this bundle!!
    This will be great as i only have the wii remote plus add on that i got with wii sports resort and i wnat a built in one!

32. kirby711 Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 13:32

Sounds like a nice set. I could do with a Wii remote plus.

33. DeadBowser Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 13:59

Is anyone else having trouble finding a shop that actaully does the bundle? I've looked at every gameshop near me, and none of them seem to be doing it :?

34. lrwr14 Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 14:26

I've always been meaning to buy another wii mote. I was going to get wii play when the wii first came out but never did. Now I can get LOZ SW and a sexy new wii mote +

35. emperor ing Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 14:30

Definitely getting it, although for my birthday. Just waiting for the shops to actually say they're selling it and I'll pre-order it. This is going to make one hell of a birthday present this year.

36. mckenzielad1297 Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 14:56

how much i need to know how much

37. 3DSRulesO.K Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 15:06

I pre-ordered the game waaay back in June in Game. Does that mean im getting the gold wiimote plus?

38. Joe_Crow Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 15:20

Nope. This will be a separate bundle that will cost more.

39. allanironmaiden Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 15:32

depends how much extra you are going to be paying. the trouble with these types of bundles is that the pprices get hiked up like you wouldnt believe

i already have a motion+ controller so i aint fussed for that

40. light_goose Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 16:00

It sounds really cool but I probab;y won't get it because it'll be really expensive =[

41. m_lockier Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 16:53

shame the kunchuck isn't gold :D

42. imbusydoctorwho Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 17:08

It'll go well with my Golden Classic Controller,I'm very happy about this.
    I want it but the max I will pay for it is 50,maybe 60:/
    I'll pre-order when Gamestation has it in to pre-order it.

43. ld120789 Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 18:17

Pre-ordered :D

44. CraigEmberson Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 18:36

Hey ONM, is the pre-order on Amazon the whole bundle? Your site advertises it but I'm not sure as it says nothing on amazon.co.uk.

45. Silvershadows Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 19:13

Will the bundle be available in Northern Ireland? It looks awesome, and I'll totally get it!!!

46. Brainiac Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 19:21

I preordered skyward sword from game a month ago, will i get this stuff? I hope so

47. link982 Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 20:36

OH MY GOD
    OH MY GOD
    OH MY GOD
    OH MY GOD
    OH MY GOD

48. SunnyIsland Tuesday 30th Aug 2011 at 21:41

I would love to get it but I don't know if I can fork out 60 to buy it.(Xenoblade came up as 60 so I assume it would be the same price... couldn't afford that on either) I don't have motion plus on my wii remote so buying the normal edition would be quite foolish. I guess I'll just have to miss out :(

49. CraigEmberson Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 01:07

To be honest... If you really want the game, you'll get it. People worry too much about money and the economy all because of the media. It scares people into purely saving and spending nothing which actually is why the economy is suffering... It will be anywhere between 35-60 because pre-order prices vary and on GAME you get the lowest price suggested at any point and then the price goes up in-store after release date to normal price. It's worth it too, I played it and can assure from 10 minutes with it that it's worth paying for... Plus then you have a Special Edition Wii Remote Plus and a CD with it.

50. JamieRIOT Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 08:44

@SunnyIsland
    If that's the case, just grab the game-only version and buy a loose Motionplus (the one that clicks and locks into the bottom of the regular controller), i'm sure they are cheap these days.

51. cheatmaster30 Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 12:49

This bundle looks fantastic. The soundtrack CD sounds pretty good (although we don't know what music is included, do we?), the box art in general looks brilliant (and emphasise the swordplay rather than the gimmicks) and the fact it's a gold case in general reminds me a lot of the days of old when Zelda came on a fancy gold cartridge and what not.

52. retrotoad Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 13:15

Just take my money Nintendo. Take it.

53. Religion0 Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 13:29

Where can I do that?!

54. Amethyst Link Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 13:33

hey everyone! i found out that you can get the bundle here: http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/nintendo-wii/legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-limited-edition-bundle/10475252.html?utm_source=eurogamer&utm_medium=display&utm_content=preorder-buybutton&utm_campaign=eg-productpage and it's 49.85, now go pre-order it! xD

55. Xikelle Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 14:35

Could you not buy it yourself?

Around about this time of year I tend to save and put stuff on my wishlist instead. In this year's case especially so since buying a 3DS and Oot3D.

56. Sex Bob-omb Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 14:39

Since i don't have a motion plus I'm glad this bundle's coming out i was going to get wii party just for the
    controller

57. Drenful Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 14:47

HOLY COW! *Runs to pre-order game*

58. CraigEmberson Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 16:43

You need to realize that making that especially for fans costed them more money than it did for you to buy it... Why is everyone so stingy? This is the reason games fail or go downhill.

59. CraigEmberson Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 16:46

The price is reasonable... They're not free to make and they're doing this for fans. Anyway, it's the retailers that up the price more for their own profit because that's how business works... Otherwise companies would not exist and there'd be no or little source of games.

60. CraigEmberson Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 16:52

@SunnyIsland

The loose MotionPlus is not a good idea... My MotionPlus accesory is not only hard to use (as in some situations, the remote becomes too long and it's hard to play games) but the lock can break on it quite easy or not unlock easily. Also, calibration is so much better on the full Wii Remote Plus whereas the accessory knocks out much quicker and more frequently (Plus, my friend has 2 and they're both messed up and unresponsive.

61. Kirby8 Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 17:02

PRE-ORDER PLAN IS NOW IN PROGRESS!!! I WILL GET THIS!!! AHH!

62. NickallowBros Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 17:43

Great! I've been pondering on whether to get a Wii Remote Plus for ages now & this seems just the game to convince me. Also it'll match the Gold Classic Controller Plus I got with Goldeneye. Now all I need is Nintendo to release a gold Wii...

63. Captain Kuchiki Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 18:27

I NEED to know, where will this be avalable!?

Nintendo have told us that it will be available from all retailers

But didn't they also tell you at first that Layton's London Life would be in the EU version?

At the very least, the promotion bit on the main site links to Amazon, so I hope they'll have it xD I need this WiiMote to go with my gold Classic Controller Pro.

64. sivlock Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 19:13

Bit misleading and confusing that the ads at the top of this website say about the pre-order bundle then the link takes you to what looks like just the game at Amazon. I have pre-ordered from Amazon following the link but not sure whether it is the total package.

65. retrotoad Wednesday 31st Aug 2011 at 23:20

It's just the normal game at the moment, I'm afraid. The bundle should be made available from Amazon soon, though.

66. thelinkmaster91 Thursday 1st Sep 2011 at 10:39

Does anyone know anywhere else apart from Zavi that sell the bundle? cause I would like to get It from Game or Gamestation preferably.

67. koumori Thursday 1st Sep 2011 at 17:30

GAME don't have the bundle listed on their preorders at the moment but seeing as it's not out for 2 months I'm sure you can wait to pre-order a little longer, no? :P
    Anyway, even if you have pre-ordered with GAME it's free to preorder and to cancel so I've preordered regardless and if it turns out I need a different preorder for the bundle, I'll just go and change it so no problems there ^_^
    Now just to hope I can get Mario 3Dland & Mario Kart for Christmas as I won't be able to afford them after this XD

68. Mariothon_Kev Thursday 1st Sep 2011 at 17:34

Since I still need to get wii-mote plus I'll be comparing the cost of the game+accessory to the gold bundle pack and deciding from there. If there is only a fiver in it then I'm going gold before my credit card does.

69. thelinkmaster91 Thursday 1st Sep 2011 at 19:00

That's true, I'm just being impatient cause I want it so much :D

I've preordered it from zavii for the time being but I'm still going to preorder it from gamestation the next time I go into town. And I know what you mean, there are some great games out this Christmas that my money just isn't going to be able to stretch far enough.

70. joshuua.thomas Friday 2nd Sep 2011 at 17:39

I went into GameStation today and asked about pre-ordering this but they didn't know anything about it. So I'm wondering when it will be officially available?

71. sivlock Friday 2nd Sep 2011 at 18:31

Getting mine from Zavvi since they actually are doing the bundle 50 quid, not bad as I've been waiting for ages for this :D

72. ditto9 Friday 2nd Sep 2011 at 19:42

I preordered from Zavvi too, I can cancel should it crop up cheaper.
    Not best pleased with Game at the moment as they've been ignoring my emails about them never sending me my preorder bonus with Zelda Ocarina DS, and I mean a lot of emails.
    Its nice to hear about the CD! I'm very much looking forward to the orchestra as its on my birthday week!! I was expecting to buy the CD at the theatre but maybe I wont have to now!
    So excited, this is a fantastic year for Zelda, and it's absolutely amazing! And the Gold wiimote will look awesome with my black wii c:
    maybe if they made Majora's Mask for the 3DS...
    just saying...

73. TheAlex Saturday 3rd Sep 2011 at 09:33

It's listed on Amazon now.

What usually happens with bundles like this? Do they retain, lose or gain on their value over time?

74. Mariothon_Kev Saturday 3rd Sep 2011 at 10:42

Most lose their value over time, especially nowadays since the produce so many more so-called "collector's bundles". However some do still gain value over time but frankly you'll get better odds on a horse.

75. zapper01 Saturday 3rd Sep 2011 at 12:51

I may get it depending on the price. Looks cool.

I read that it'll cost $69.99, which is just over 40.00. Pretty good price. And you get the CD anyway if you get it early.

76. Grogman Sunday 4th Sep 2011 at 02:34

You can get it for 47.84 at shopto.net, slightly cheaper than at zavvi.
    http://www.shopto.net/WII/VIDEO%20GAMES ... undle.html

77. Erdogan44 Wednesday 7th Sep 2011 at 18:40

Preordered.

I'll keep the Wiimote as a collectors piece.

78. TwilightLink77 Sunday 30th Oct 2011 at 16:18

I have found the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition Bundle for 44.99 which is the cheapest price available anywhere that I have looked on the Internet at this current time before the game releases in the UK.