New Bravely Default: Flying Fairy video

Could Bravely Default be one of the best looking games on 3DS

After creating some of the best looking games on DS in Final Fantasy III and IV, it looks like Square-Enix are at it again with Bravely Default. Check out this new Bravely Default video to see what we mean.

We can't see any battles in this new trailer but it sounds like Bravely Default will play like a traditional RPG with jobs and random turn-based battles. However, to bring it up to date, Bravely Default will contain AR features.

We don't much much about the game's story but the girl pictured below is one of the game's four heroes.

Here is the first Bravely Default trailer.

Are you looking forward to Bravely Default?

Comments

1. shy guy 64 Tuesday 4th Oct 2011 at 09:45

looks like it'll be worth keeping an eye on

2. eternalmidnight Tuesday 4th Oct 2011 at 10:02

It looks like it could be a pretty nice RPG :) I don't see why people are saying it looks really nice though. It just looks alright graphically to me :s

3. mckenzielad1297 Tuesday 4th Oct 2011 at 10:25

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4. MartinIsAwesome Tuesday 4th Oct 2011 at 10:48

Indeed it looks very pretty, but I wouldn't consider it unless I knew more about the story and gamplay/battle system. I find it hard to enjoy RPGs since playing and loving Tales of Symphonia on Gamecube. Turn based battles, strategy and intricate Job classes with too much open-ended-ness just won't do it for me. I like my RPGs straight-forward, fast paced and action heavy.

5. imbusydoctorwho Tuesday 4th Oct 2011 at 12:39

I'll be keeping an eye out for this game,looks quite cool

6. TomMc92 Tuesday 4th Oct 2011 at 14:42

yes it is looking very nice this game alone is worth me keeping my 3ds for. Also gotta love that music finally i take your 2 eyes already watching it and add my own!