Zelda 2012 concerts to feature four-part symphony

Two parts to be premiered at this month's Zelda concerts

The first Legend Of Zelda 25th anniversary concerts are coming to Los Angeles and London this month but they are only the start of something special. As Jeron Moore - producer of the Legend Of Zelda concerts - told ONM, the Zelda 2012 world tour will feature a four part symphony.

Loading video...

Moore revealed that those lucky enough to have tickets to the concerts this month will be the first in the world to hear two parts of this symphony.

The producer wouldn't tell us which songs will feature in the show but he's happy with the choices. "We're absolutely happy. As a celebration of Zelda's 25 years, the show is designed to delight fans old and new," Moore told ONM. "Of course, it's difficult to cover everything when you consider the scope and magnitude of the Zelda franchise. Kondo-san and his team have written a lot of great music!"

He added: "Fortunately, the 25th Anniversary Symphony concerts are only the beginning. Fans have a lot to look forward to between these commemorative shows and the upcoming world tour in 2012, which will include a full length four-movement symphony. Two of these movements will debut at the upcoming concerts in October - but you'll have to come back next year to hear the rest!"

Exciting stuff. Here are some more Legend Of Zelda 25th anniversary concert details. Do you have tickets to a Legend Of Zelda 25th anniversary concert? What are you hoping they will play?

Comments

1. MartinIsAwesome Friday 7th Oct 2011 at 13:50

Due to uncertainties of whether or not I'll be free in the October I've had to miss out, but if the Orchestra will be returning to London next year, I may still be able to go! This is great news.

2. SILENTMOUNTAIN Friday 7th Oct 2011 at 14:44

Any idea what the Ł100 VIP tickets include, will there be any special guests for the meet and greet such as Miyamoto or Koji Kondo ? and any idea what memrobelia there will be. Bring on the 25th, im travelling over 270 miles to get there :)

3. CyberGW Friday 7th Oct 2011 at 14:52

Please say there's going to be one in Manchester, I'd so love to go to it!
    And also, please put it on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday so then people can go easily Nintendo!

4. Baker1000 Friday 7th Oct 2011 at 15:29

This world tour is news to me. I hope they come to lots of places in the UK and not just London.

5. ForestCrystal Friday 7th Oct 2011 at 21:33

I Really Hope so It will come again to play but i Manchester
    even though i'm seeing it soon in 2 weeks in london 8)
    I would never miss out on Legend Of Zelda 25th Symphony for the world :D

6. AR master Saturday 8th Oct 2011 at 18:56

i would pay unnecessary amounts for an irish one.

7. CBTIRL Sunday 9th Oct 2011 at 14:07

Yes bring it to Ireland. Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, WATERFORD(hint hint) I don't care :!:

8. mckenzielad1297 Wednesday 26th Oct 2011 at 16:08

good idea belfast please it's onlly an hour drive from me

9. CBTIRL Wednesday 28th Dec 2011 at 20:31

good idea belfast please it's onlly an hour drive from me

I hardly go in Belfast, no offence to the place, but from Waterford its just too long a drive

10. nanna.hunter Sunday 8th Jan 2012 at 21:03

come to Denmark we are soo many dedicated Zelda fans!!!!!