Get a special Mamoswine in Pokémon Global Link with ONM

Use ONM's password to get the Mamoswine

Would you like to get a special Mamoswine with the Thick Fat Ability? ONM have teamed up with the Pokémon Company to bring you this special Pokémon that's available from the Pokemon Global Link website with an exclusive password.

Mamoswine is an ice/ground type which means that fire moves are super effective against him. However, this special Thick Fat ability halves the damage taken by fire-type attacks, making Mamoswine a lot tougher to beat.

If you want this Mamoswine with the Thick Fat ability, you'll need to log into the Pokémon Global Link site and enter the password MAMNintendoOfficial to add it to your collection.

Mamoswine with the Thick Fat ability is available until 19 January.

If you've not yet signed up to the Pokémon Global Link, you should head over to pokemon-gl.com now. Then you need to play Pokémon Black or White until you reach Striaton City and get your C-Gear.

Then open the C-Gear and tap ONLINE, then GAME SYNC, then note the Game Sync ID. Enter the ID on the Global Link site and you'll be there.

Want to discuss this news with your friends? Comment below or visit our Pokémon forum.

Comments

1. CyberGW Thursday 20th Oct 2011 at 06:44

Yay, I was hoping ONM would get a special password!
    Thanks guys, I'll get him/her tonight!

2. Slinkington Thursday 20th Oct 2011 at 08:32

Do you guys at ONM know why we still haven't got any decent Pokemon for Black & White yet? I beat the game ages ago, deleted my save file and beat it again, (losing my Victini Ticket) and I'm still waiting for Meloetta to be available to download. I'm tired of waiting! :(

3. Serebii Thursday 20th Oct 2011 at 09:39

Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect are similar to how Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus were dealt with in Generation IV. They'll be released 1 a year as the generation progresses. We'll get Keldeo next year, Meloetta the year after and Genesect the year after that

4. Wiimote Thursday 20th Oct 2011 at 11:30

Wow thanks ONM will definitely go on and get this pokemon. He/she looks quite cute too :)

5. Mkeefe16 Thursday 20th Oct 2011 at 14:13

:( I don't have online on my DS.

6. MrChewtoy Thursday 20th Oct 2011 at 15:58

Gives me an excuse to finally connect to the golbal link, lost interest with White and haven't been back to it in a few months, and the dream world came about later so I necver bothered with it.

7. hoshixcandy Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 01:17

Confirmed? Damn. I really want Dennis :(

~

Also: Yay, Mamoswine, but boo, why is he not female instead? :( I can't breed for babies!

8. ThePokekid78 Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 16:12

Or you could just go onto Serebii for the password?....

Anyhow, to me it seems a bit random releasing a Mamoswine. It's not even good.

9. Tailzy Saturday 17th Dec 2011 at 23:22

''Game sync needs one day to recharge''

..I haven't played this game for four months.