Limited Edition Mario 3DS consoles coming to Japan

Check out the designs

Nintendo have made three limited edition Mario 3DS consoles.

They look great but there are just 3,000 of these consoles available as competition prizes. It's all for a special Mario campaign called Chotto Mario na Nintendo 3DS Campaign.

Anyway, take a look at the picture and let us know which one you would want.

The news was announced at the Nintendo 3DS conference which took place in Japan today.

[ Source: Andriasang ]

Comments

1. pokemaster Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 11:56

The third (mushroom) design is my pick. :)

2. eternalmidnight Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 11:59

That's awesome :D I would've really want one myself other than a collector's item though.

3. TOMB Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 12:00

they look great but where is luigi :D

4. ProfJimbobLayton Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 12:01

would love to get the peach one :P

5. alvstar1984 Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 12:08

This sounds weird but the Mario's pants one :/

6. Super Andre Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 12:14

They look sick why don't we ever get anything different over here.

7. L_A Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 12:32

Unfortunately, I'm quite sure we're not going to see a similar op. outside Japan. Oh, how I wish I were wrong...

8. CyberGW Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 14:39

I like the blue middle one the best, the red hinge thing looks really neat!

9. retrotoad Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 14:51

I like the mushroom one, but all three look pretty swish.

10. MartinIsAwesome Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 15:46

Maybe Nintendo could sell stickers that resemble these (or alternative) patterns on Club Nintendo so that you can customise your 3DS. In fact, ONM, why haven't you done that already! You gave away loads for the DSLite.

11. Steno1 Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 16:18

Second one is my pick. I'm loving it. It's as if it's got eyes. Just japan =(

12. strangegoombaIII Friday 21st Oct 2011 at 16:44

They did, in March, give three free stickers with the magazine: a pilotwings one, ssfiv and ocarina of time. Anyway, the mushroom one looks very cool.

13. Ai64 Saturday 22nd Oct 2011 at 10:33

Ohh! I would like the one in the middle. Stylish! :3

14. harry5879 Saturday 22nd Oct 2011 at 10:37

I'm so jealous right now! That's not fair! :( I like the mushroom one.

15. smilyface5 Sunday 23rd Oct 2011 at 19:13

Oh dear. Only 3,000. I have a yoshi one if it existed. :(

16. AR master Monday 7th Nov 2011 at 20:41

me want mushroom 3ds,packaging would be awesome!