Pokemon Black & White: Get Croagunk with exclusive ONM password

Your Global Link password for Croagunk and C-Gear

Following on from last month's Mamoswine giveaway, we've got more exclusive passwords that will unlock Pokemon Black and White goodies through the Pokemon Global Link. Not only have we got a free Croagunk but we've also got a Croagunk C-Gear to share with you.

It's all thanks to the Pokemon company which gave us the codes to celebrate the launch of the Rugged Mountain area in Pokemon Global Link.

Croagunk is the only poison/fighting type Pokemon and you'll be able to get him for Pokemon Black and White by entering CROACNintendoOfficial in the Pokemon Global Link website from 5am on Wednesday 16 November. You'll need to be signed in to the Global Link to do this.

If you would like the Croagunk C-Gear skin (why wouldn't you?) you need to enter the password CRONintendoOfficial in the Pokemon Global Link from 5am on Wednesday.

Not bad, eh? The passwords appear in the Christmas issue of Official Nintendo Magazine which goes on sale on Thursday 17 November. Subscribers should have their copies now. Want to subscribe and make sure you receive your copy of ONM early while saving money? Click here for details.

Comments

1. PokeMarti Monday 14th Nov 2011 at 15:00

:D one of my faves!!!!!

Would be awesome for more global link stuff to be given away in the future :)

2. L_A Monday 14th Nov 2011 at 15:20

Personally, I'd rather have some good ol' Nintendo Wifi Connection events, like the one for the three legendary dogs.
    I find the PGL to be quite tedious to use (takes ages just to put a Pokémon to sleep), and generally, just plain useless (it doesn't really add much to the Pokémno White/Black experience) and repetitive (the minigames).

Though, I'm not really complaining for getting free stuff, but I'd love it if it wasn't through the PGL. :P

3. coleperry Monday 14th Nov 2011 at 15:59

I love that we're finally getting the PGL event Pokemon and content. I was just wondering why the Global Link, instead of being a website, couldn't be downloadable for the Wii? It'd be easy enough to update the Dream World via the Wi-fi connection and the DS can interact directly with the Wii to synchronise. The games could be enhanced with Wii controls and graphics to make it more interesting. It might boost sales of Wii consoles as well… These are just musings, I don't know very much about the capabilities of the Wii or the servers required for the website but I'd be interested to learn why this dream will never see the light of day. :D

4. Nossy Monday 14th Nov 2011 at 16:04

Nice. But there is another poison and fighting type, Toxicroak

5. AquaMisty Monday 14th Nov 2011 at 18:56

My postal service has been so bad recently.Last month my copy of ONM arrived on Friday (A day after it had come out!!)
    Haven't recieved this month's copy yet,hoping not a repeat of last month. :(

6. LFOB Monday 14th Nov 2011 at 20:04

Now I really wish I hadn't lost white... :( :x

7. wooden spoon Monday 14th Nov 2011 at 22:11

Nice one. Thankies!

:D

8. omegoku Wednesday 16th Nov 2011 at 13:23

I entered the password for my free Groagunk, thanks a lot.
    But where do I enter the password for my C-Gear skin?

9. Spyro Cool Friday 2nd Dec 2011 at 13:43

Good thing you've put these on here. I've lost my issue! Haha!

Thanks ONM! I already have my Mamoswine

10. Captain_Alex Saturday 3rd Dec 2011 at 16:44

desperately searching for my issue 76..."where are you? i want free pokemons"

11. Shigeru Monday 16th Jan 2012 at 10:49