New Pullblox trailer shows Zelda level

Retro Link shows up in 3DS eShop puzzler

Thought the Legend Of Zelda 25th Anniversary celebrations ended with the release of Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword? Think again! Pullblox - a new 3DS eShop puzzler - features a retro Zelda stage and you can see it in action in this new trailer.

Loading video...

Pullblox (known as Pushmo in America) is coming to the 3DS eShop in December and will cost £5.40. Developed by Intelligent Systems (Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, Paper Mario), it is a cross between a platformer and a puzzler as you pull blocks to create a path to the goal.

As you can see, Intelligent Systems has imbued the levels with plenty of retro Nintendo goodness and one stage is based on old Legend Of Zelda artwork.

It looks pretty simple but there are 250 levels so it could get tricky later on. Anyway, once you've completed them all you can create your own.

This could be the next must-have 3DS download after Freakyforms.

Don't forget to check out the Pullblox screenshots below.

Are you going to download this next month?

Comments

1. Darren199314 Friday 25th Nov 2011 at 11:37

Looks brilliant!!

2. MartinIsAwesome Friday 25th Nov 2011 at 12:55

It certainly looks like lots of fun. I wasn't convinced that Freakyforms would be any more than a novelty, but this looks like a proper puzzle-platform game, and maybe the first must-have eShop exclusive. The fact that there's retro nods is also a plus point as far as I'm concerned. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

3. L_A Friday 25th Nov 2011 at 17:16

Sounds and looks like a really interesting game. And since it's developped by Intelligent System, I hope there'll be some sort of Paper Mario references :)

4. CyberGW Friday 25th Nov 2011 at 17:27

Wow! That looks great for an e-Shop title! Very likely to buy this!
    And don't forget, we've still got the Animal Crossing Zelda Anniversary thing to go! :D

5. MrChewtoy Friday 25th Nov 2011 at 17:31

I've known about this game for a while, and my interest keeps being raised. The little guy reminds me of Mario, his name's Maro too xD

6. Munchlax OWNS Friday 25th Nov 2011 at 19:57

Intelligent Systems is wholly owned by Nintendo, I believe. This looks very tempting. Finally, a decent eShop game.

7. Waldy565 Saturday 26th Nov 2011 at 13:31

wow, thats fanastic! but then again, intelligent systems are, the only game they've made which i dont know much about is fire emblem, which i really need to have a go on! this is defo a christmas download!

8. MrBlueSky2397 Saturday 26th Nov 2011 at 19:18

This looks great :D too bad I don't have a 3DS :/

9. lrwr14 Sunday 27th Nov 2011 at 11:15

Love puzzle games, and this looks good. Might download it, just need some money in my wallet first. Wish I could use my nintendo star points to buy money cards.

10. tomutwit Monday 28th Nov 2011 at 17:14

this looks alright and freakyform's ain't bad and all but
    WHERE THE HELL ARE INCHWORM, FLIPNOTE MEMO AND 3DS VIDEO RECORDING???