Nintendo TV is live on 3DS!

Nintendo TV relaunches in glorious 3D on the eShop

You asked for it and now we've delivered! Nintendo TV is now live on 3DS. Yes, you can stream from the Nintendo 3DS eShop right now to get Nintendo TV in glorious 3D.

The first episode features exclusive 3D gameplay from Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Super Pokemon Rumble and loads more.

We've also got an amazing 3D feature filmed at the celeb-ridden Mario Kart 7 event.

Here's a sneak peak at the episode, though unfortunately it's only in 2D. You'll have to check it out in 3D on the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

Loading video...

If you don't have a 3DS, not to worry, you'll be able to see a 2D version of the episode on the Wii's Nintendo Channel from Friday December 16th. You'll also have the chance to win an Ice White 3DS console.

Comments

1. triforce-manc Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 11:46

Seen this in the mag the other day and was wondering when the first ep was coming as it only said when ep 2 was out. Awesome Nintendo TV have done this, a lot easier than watching it through the Wii in my opinion :)

2. row101 Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 11:51

sounds good!!!!!!!!!!!

who is the voiceover???

3. Sil Smith Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 11:52

Yes. You absolute legends. I was hoping for this ever since 3D's launch.
    Its stupid though I've moved to Holland. can not buy your mag. Can i watch Nintendo TVs
    ?

4. GavONM Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 11:55

The voiceover is done by brand new NTV voice lady, Maddie.

5. Hylian_Grouch Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 12:28

cool.

slighty off topic but definitely important... why was there a whisky advert before the video? trying to get school kids drinking at a tender age? fair enough...

6. tomutwit Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 13:11

I'll look forward to this very much! It was several months ago I first posted on the NTV Fb page that you should do this, and many more people also have. Finally! Something to do after I've done my revising.

7. TomMc92 Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 13:46

This is good to hear i only saw a few episodes on my Wii before i stopped playing it. But now at least i can keep up to date on the 3ds. Also glad we're getting more than just trailers and zelda tunes to watch on our 3ds.

8. pokemaster Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 13:47

This is brilliant news. You guys are great :)
    What with Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Pullblox, the update, the ambassador games and now this I will almost be permanently glued to my 3DS for the foreseeable future. :D

9. omza Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 14:38

I thoroughly enjoyed it - keep it up! I was never usually bothered to open up the Nintendo Channel, so this will become a weekly thing for me now! Is there any possibility of this becoming an application of its own?

10. trumper40 Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 14:44

Hate the voiceover. Apart from that, great!

11. GallifreyanGalla Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 16:13

So, is this the new Episode 1, or does it follow on from the last Wii episode?

12. L_A Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 17:18

For some reason, I'm quite confident that, just like Nintendo TV on the Wii, it won't be available outside the UK. :|

13. Fidu Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 17:24

It isn't, which is quite a shame.

14. Waldy565 Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 17:25

woop woop! i actually thought you mean sky sports and the like, but never mind, 2012 is almost upon us! :D

15. AR master Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 17:53

actually i don't live in the uk and i get it on wii,i don't have it on 3ds but i only got the spotpass notification about the ambassador program today and in nintendo video there's a sky sports video going tomorrow.

16. CyberGW Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 18:05

It's amazing! Really good 3D and nice to see some more game footage in 3D!
    I can finally watch Nintendo TV, thanks so much ONM!

17. ninjafox Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 20:12

Looking forward to watching Nintendo TV in 3D :) I was wondering how Nintendo TV would continue after the Wii if there was not a Nintendo channel on the WiiU so moving it onto the 3DS seems like a natural progression.

18. Baker1000 Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 20:57

As long as the episodes go up when they're supposed to go up. Some of the time it says "on your Wii from blah blah" and it never is. I don't think there's been an episode for a few weeks has there?

19. imbusydoctorwho Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 22:00

I like the new voice over,she's cool.

20. PuAl Thursday 15th Dec 2011 at 23:54

Brilliant news guys, finally the 3DS features will make sense :D Thanks for going to the trouble, I suspect many 3DS owners will feel much more part of a Nintendo community now. Now go have some cake, you deserve it ;)

21. Komodo_Wolfgang Friday 16th Dec 2011 at 00:16

Awesome addition to the 3DS imo.

Though... I miss the guys voice.. This woman sounds..snobby? Idk, the way she speaks sounds just like the other guy, but without the accent and sounds posh..Even the puns dont suit her v.v

Either way, dislike her bring back the other dude!

22. ledreppe Friday 16th Dec 2011 at 01:06

I found the narrator's voice very boring, but other than that I'm pleased NTV is now on the 3DS. :P

23. JamieRIOT Friday 16th Dec 2011 at 11:44

NintendoTV on 3DS looks amazing, just watched it. I did however think Gav would voice it, but not a big deal. The competition being ran at the moment is mouth-watering! O.o