First Pokemon Black and White 2 trailer

What new mysteries await?

Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are showcased in the first ever Pokemon Black and White 2 trailer.

It doesn't tell us anything we don't already know - Pokemon Black and White 2 is coming in the Autumn (or Fall in American). We're also told that new mysteries will await you in two new adventures that introduce Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.

Comments

1. TomMc92 Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 11:02

I wanted to see some gameplay but it did get me thinking how much different is this game gonna be from the first black and white games. I know i said it already i just hope the story isn't just slightly altered id really like a new story set in the same region. Also one more question if the new white kyurum is made from a fire and ice pokemon what would it's weakness be?

2. shadow.x Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 11:14

I hope new and larger towns are added, and maybe a not so linear game line like last time. And hopefully a larger surf area to the game like there has always been. I just want to be able to complete the game in a minimum of 15-16 hours unlike the orginal black and white where it was done in 9 hours.

3. Luchia Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 11:18

Rock?

4. Darkblizz Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 11:24

Oh yeah, I saw this one yesterday on Pokemon.com before I logged into the dream world.

5. Super Andre Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 11:45

You call that a trailer.

6. Zaphod_B Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 12:02

You call that a trailer.

THIS is a trailer!

7. Magmortar963 Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 16:18

Definitely want more detours instead of Black and White's more linear structure.
    Would also like better graphics in battle because on Black and White your Pokemon looked a bit pix-elated.
    More areas for you to use surf and certainly more dive areas.
    Maybe a bit in Twist Mountain like the Sinnoh Underground.
    Proper strength boulders.
    A map feature so you can navigate caves easier.
    More of a sequel to Black and White rather than a re-make.
    A way to catch Black Kyurem in Black 2 and White Kyurem in White 2.
    Funnier props on Pokemon Musical.
    More to do in Entralink.
    A second region like in HeartGold and Soulsilver.
    Battles with all 7 sages.
    Make some use out of that water behind Numeva Town.
    Longer storyline.
    LONGER ROUTES BECAUSE I GET TIRED OF SPENDING AN HOUR IN ONE PATCH OF GRASS JUST SO THAT MY POKEMON ARE HIGH ENOUGH LEVEL FOR THE NEXT GYM!

8. CyberGW Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 16:38

You call that a trailer.

The reason why it doesn't feel like a trailer is because we already know the info in there.
    If Game Freak just released this on Sunday we would have been like 'Cool, look at the new Kyurem Forms! (Opinions may differ)'
    However, since we know the news it doesn't feel like a trailer now. But some people may not be as up to date as us so it will be a trailer to them. :D

9. King Slazo Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 16:52

A trailer involves actual gameplay / footage, and / or new information, not a still image being panned around dramatically...

10. serperior Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 16:56

I want to be able to catch all pokemon not just Unova ones. Awesome legenderies. Kyurem normal the new "best pokemon"?

11. FamilyGAMEGuy8 Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 17:58

How to make a trailer: Take pictures everyone knows about...make them move horizontally...........there you go

12. keir Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 18:01

Thats grate im so geting it :D

13. LewiiG Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 18:58

Wow... Seeing Black and White Kyurem up close has changed my opinion of them a bit. Before it didnt really look clear as to what part was exactly what and I thought it looked a bit like fan art. But yeah, I think they're okay. As long as they go with great, epic animations in game they'll be cool. Dont know which i'd go for yet. I hope the 2nd one is a continuation I wanna see what happened to N. Black and Whites post game left a lot to be desired imo.

14. laytonluke911 Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 19:38

Make the region layout better somehow please. I mean it was a circle in black/white. Perhaps a spacial shift or something cool like that :D

15. Starman64O Tuesday 28th Feb 2012 at 19:40

Not. A. Trailer. Only a visula announcment of what we already know
    I wish they expand the Unova Region, and either improve or replace the Musicals, they were terrible.
    Put the Entralink Online, that would be awesoem. Just open the gate so you won't be flooded by people when you don't want to.
    New formes for pokémons, Maybe a Cofagrigus (oops, I shouldn't have said his name, he's banned by his own creators!) open coffin/mummy form. Giving us a transfer system to keep us from trading over each of our pokémon from the first games to these one at a time.
    And another thing, since we are having a fusion of Kyurem, a Dragon/Ice type, with the other of the Tao Trio...
    So does that mean we will have our first Triple Type? White Kyurem Dragon/Ice/Fire? Or will these formes keep Kyurem's type, and give him these new moves we've been told about? Only time will tell

16. PrincessGingy Wednesday 29th Feb 2012 at 11:27

I am so excited. As they're changing things up a bit and doing two sequels, instead of the usual one remake, I hope they take the chance to venture away from the usual, linear storylines. But, then again, I never get bored of pokemon and hope they don't change things too much.

17. Lugia Friday 2nd Mar 2012 at 19:00

Can't wait for this direct sequel! Love the way pokemon is 'evolving' lately!

18. Gamerinari Saturday 3rd Mar 2012 at 20:40

if i didn't know better i'd say that was fan-made speculation.

19. callum2003 Sunday 4th Mar 2012 at 13:12

i'm excited about this but that was the most crap trailer ever I mean come on Gamefreak show us more sorry for battering on but i mean come on

20. 9 Times Tuesday 6th Mar 2012 at 10:32

That ''trailer'' was urr... not exactly...never mind.
    Although I'm still very curious, and interested in seeing what's different this time around, I'm still pretty angry it's not a 3DS title. I mean, there's LOADS of DS Pokemon titles already, there's Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver, Black, White, and now Black 2 and White 2 are coming.

Come on Pokemon,GO 3D!!

21. Red-Wolf Wednesday 11th Apr 2012 at 20:28

It needs:

VS Seeker
    Game Corner
    Battle Frontier
    More free-roaming exploration
    A way to rematch Gym Leaders
    The option to run your own Gym
    Actually having to perform the duties of Champion

Basically, I just want SOMETHING to do after I've finished off the Elite 4!