New Bravely Default screenshots

Square-Enix show off good-looking 3DS RPG

Square-Enix released one of the best looking RPGs on DS with Final Fantasy III

Developed by Silicon Studio, Bravely Default has been described by producer Tomoya Asano a a standard RPG with a Final Fantasy V-style job and battle system.

The girl in these screenshots is one of four main characters in the game which includes a AR mode.

Are you looking forward to Bravely Default?

[ Source: Andriasang ]

Comments

1. MattEdWithCheese Friday 2nd Mar 2012 at 11:42

I'm looking forward to it if it's actually been confirmed for europe...

2. OrangeRakoon Friday 2nd Mar 2012 at 11:51

That painted background art style looks beautiful. Unfortunately character design looks a lot more generic, but still.

Interested, definitely.

3. mysticmuppet Friday 2nd Mar 2012 at 12:28

It's got a Golden Sun look to it. I'm in! =)

4. ninjafox Friday 2nd Mar 2012 at 12:52

It's got a Golden Sun look to it. I'm in! =)

I had not thought of that but it does look like Golden Sun! Will be keeping my eye on this :)

5. Shmilly Friday 2nd Mar 2012 at 13:45

This looks really gorgeous. I believe it's related to 4 Heroes of Light, which means there's a good chance we'll see it over here. In which case, I'd be more than happy to pick it up.

6. laytonluke911 Saturday 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:55

This looks great but it just makes me want a 3ds Golden Sun even more. Dark Dawn is the best rpg in recent years (other than DQIX)

7. TomMc92 Saturday 3rd Mar 2012 at 17:49

That's good to hear i love FF5 so hearing it is similar is good news for me. I do hope it comes to the UK i've been interested in the game since i first heard about it. I'd like to see the more gameplay of fighting next time. I do really like the scenery looks like a very nice game.

8. K2000 Sunday 4th Mar 2012 at 22:57

It is looking really good, despite having not heard of it before, it is now on my to watch list

9. MartinIsAwesome Monday 5th Mar 2012 at 12:19

Gorgeous! The characters look absolutely adorable, and locations look like water-coloured etchings. Lovely!
    I really hope it plays as good as it looks.

10. Tazer_Silverscar Monday 5th Mar 2012 at 14:51

It does look pretty amazing. I'll definitely be getting this.