Pokemon Black and White 2 has new story and features

Plus packshots revealed

Pokemon Black and White 2 will have a new story and all-new features. That's the word from Serebii who have the first details from the latest edition of CoroCoro magazine.

Last month, CoroCoro magazine teased surprise Pokemon information for their next issue which will be on sale on March 15th.

Since then, Pokemon director Junichi Masuda has announced Pokemon Black and White 2. Up until now, all we've known is that it will feature Black Kyurem and White Kyurem and that the Pokemon Black and White 2 UK release date will fall during the autumn.

Now, CoroCoro has more information and the first details are spilling out. Thanks to the first Pokemon Black and White 2 trailer, we knew that new mysteries will await you but now it's been made clear that these games will feature a brand new story and all-new features. You can also see the packshots in the scan.

What will this story be? And what new features will return. Here are your Pokemon Black and White 2 ideas.

Comments

1. Beyond Birthday Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 11:49

That's Black and White Kyurem you fools, not Keldeo!

2. Pokawaii Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 11:50

*Black and White Kyurem, Keldeo doesn't need any improvements because it's cute enough as it is :3

3. tomonm Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 11:57

Whoops! We meant Kyurem! It's because the same issue reveals how to get Keldeo. Must have had him on our minds.

4. shy guy 64 Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 13:12

i think we all saw that coming to be honest

5. CraigEmberson Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 14:17

I'm glad there's confirmation of it being a new game... People online always jump the gun and treat their opinion as fact, before anything is even confirmed. I wonder if it will still be in Unova... or if Black & White hinted to it's setting being in Hoenn - It could make sense, given that N fled to a faraway region and we know Unova is far away from the previous 4 regions (the other side of the world if we think about the first 4 based on Japan and Unova being based off America). I actually hope now that it is in Hoenn but I wouldn't say it will be unless it's confirmed. I just don't see what a new region without new Pokemon would achieve to be fair...

6. VintageUpdate Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 17:07

I wonder what the new story line features will be. I have suspicions, though...

7. pokemaster Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 17:09

I wonder if the fact that this is a brand new game means that there will be no mere update at all like Yellow/Emerald/Crystal etc. I cant see the point of doing one after Black and White 2. By that time it will have been quite a while since a brand new Pokemon with new Pokemon, unless there is new Pokemon in this sequel.
    Want/Need more info!!!! :lol:

8. Nickario Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 17:15

Awesome to hear about the new story! I hope they continue the story about N, his exit from B/W was pretty anticlimatic. Also I do hope for more to do in the post-story game, I found myself quickly getting bored with the post story in B/W, whereas HG/SS that was just half the game. It would be awesome to go to maybe Hoenn like others have suggested. Have a sequel and remake in one game.

9. IPecksU Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 18:47

Well if it didn't have new features and a new story it would be a total rip off.

10. Cheesemonster Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 19:55

Sounds cool just hope it comes to the 3ds

11. Skywardwolf23 Tuesday 13th Mar 2012 at 14:47

Personally i'm not quite sure about a number two. Despite what from there saying about brand new features and a new story the gym are gonna be the ame aren't they:?

12. RobLovesArcanine Tuesday 13th Mar 2012 at 18:48

Just pre-ordered White 2 from Japan :3
    Going to get White 2 for Japanese events and Black 2 in English so I have both Blacks in English :D

13. benjymc Sunday 18th Mar 2012 at 12:55

Couldn't have nintendo come up with a better name for the games :S :lol:

14. lava_princeton Monday 19th Mar 2012 at 09:50

Why are they region locked? its so annoying. I have the Japanese black version but can only play it on my ds lite, which isnt compatible with my internet security. So I got white in English and play it more because i can use wifi on my DSi XL. I never play my black now cuz my ds lite is so old and runs out of battery so fast

I wish it wasnt region locked so i can play the japanese game (i study japanese, so it would be good for language purposes!)

15. shadow.x Thursday 5th Apr 2012 at 13:33

Its not gonna come out for us until next March isnt it :(

16. EpicMario Thursday 12th Apr 2012 at 06:58

I think that black and white 2 should introduce new legendary Pokemon, as i enjoy trying to capture them i also hope they make landorus a free roaming legendary pokemon. as no body wanted to tell me how to get it. Ialso hope that N makes an appearance as i want to find out more about his personality. About hoenn though, i think that it should be a place where you should be able to travel to using the aeroplanes in Mistralton city at certain points in the story and after you finish the story. Ialso think that you should be able to catch other regions pokemon in the Hoenn region

17. popcorn man Thursday 12th Apr 2012 at 07:49

It's great how their telling us what we already know.