How to get Keldeo

Reported to unlock something in Pokemon Black and White 2

Pokemon fans in Japan will be able to get Keldeo for their copy of Pokemon Black or Pokemon White from next month.

Keldeo was officially unveiled last month as the 647th Pokemon. A Legendary Musketeer Pokemon alongside Virizion, Cobalion and Terrakion, Keldeo is also the star of the 15th Pokemon movie - Kyurem and the Sacred Swordsman - Keldeo.

It's through pre-ordering tickets for the movie that Pokemon fans will be able to get hold of Keldeo in Japan. Yes, from April 14th, fans will be able to book a ticket for the movie to get hold of a level 15 Keldeo, who itself will be available for download from June 23rd until August 21st.

The interesting thing about Keldeo is that, according to Serebii, it can be downloaded for Pokemon Black, Pokemon White or Pokemon Black and White 2. What's more, apparently Keldeo will unlock something in Pokemon Black and White 2.

Comments

1. shy guy 64 Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 13:13

makes sense

i wonder how we will get him

2. CraigEmberson Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 14:18

makes sense

i wonder how we will get him

Well standard practise shows that the Japanese movie Pokemon are distributed through Wi-Fi in Western regions, as we don't have the movies in Cinemas like they do.

3. Eragon Firesword Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 14:28

That thing terrifies me! It looks like something from My Little Pony!

4. shy guy 64 Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 14:58

makes sense

i wonder how we will get him

you never know they might do somthing diffrent

its a very slim might though

5. VintageUpdate Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 17:15

I wonder what the unlockable is...

6. MagicMan5 Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 17:59

I really, really hope we wouldn't have to use the Pokemon Global Link website.Why?Because; I can't remember my user name or password, the email I typed in was wrong and whenether I try to contact them via email they send emails saying 'The Tech Help service is for username and password problems only' when my emails ARE about that.Any advice(apart from getting them to ring me, I just don't want to do that) :?: :?: :?:

7. fisher2007 Monday 12th Mar 2012 at 23:06

I wonder what the unlockable is...

8. rukaio101 Tuesday 13th Mar 2012 at 00:19

That thing terrifies me! It looks like something from My Little Pony!

>My Little Pony
    >terrifying

I'm pretty sure there's an interesting story behind this.

9. yoshimad Tuesday 13th Mar 2012 at 12:21

Whatever happened to strawberry shortcake my little pony or whatever it was called haahah instead off having a heart on its ass, it hydro pumps you in the face!

10. linkfinity Tuesday 13th Mar 2012 at 19:55

That thing terrifies me! It looks like something from My Little Pony!

>My Little Pony
    >terrifying

I'm pretty sure there's an interesting story behind this.

>knows about green text
    >doesn't know why mlp:fim is terrifying...
    mfw: :?:

11. rhodrage Thursday 15th Mar 2012 at 12:34

Noticed that woman in challengers cave on route 9 mentions a legendary pokemon training its apprentice even though there is know legendary pokemon in challengers cave?
    Thi cant be to hard to figure out, the apprentice is Keldeo.... maybe conneted to here?

12. Lugia Friday 16th Mar 2012 at 19:47

I think it will unlock a story event similar to when Celebi was released for HG/SS over here. If we're lucky it will lead to another special Pokemon in the game!

13. Chocolate king Saturday 17th Mar 2012 at 16:13

14. AR master Saturday 17th Mar 2012 at 22:16

how do the words my little pony not chill your blood, how do they not send a shiver up your spine, with their blinding colours that give you such a sugar rush, you can barely stand.then, once you're down on the floor giggling, they set to work...:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

15. Lugia Sunday 18th Mar 2012 at 13:13

Not gonna click that in case of spoilers!

16. lava_princeton Tuesday 20th Mar 2012 at 11:28

i remember on my trip to Japan, they were giving away a celebi at a movie event, so I went to the movie just to get it despite barely understanding the Japanese!( I can understand a bit cuz I study it). Turned out only Japanese games could get it.... what a waste of time and money it was.

17. Lugia Wednesday 21st Mar 2012 at 02:18

I would totally see something I couldn't understand to get a Pokemon too.. if I had the spare cash I'd travel across the country to show up at the VGCs, just to claim the free distribution pokemon they usually have.. Pokemon is an addiction I'll never be giving up.