Heroes Of Ruin release date revealed

Square's adventure game is coming sooner than you think

This morning's Nintendo Direct briefing included the confirmation that Heroes Of Ruin, an N-Space-developed top down fantasy adventure, is to be released in the UK on June 15th.

It'll feature some interesting multiplayer options, including four player drop in, drop out local or online multiplayer and will also boast daily DLC for its first year on release.

You can find out what Steve thought of it in our Heroes Of Ruin preview, or alternatively have a look at all the other stuff revealed today as part of Nintendo Direct - the New Super Mario Bros 2 reveal, the Kingdom Hearts release date, two new Pokemon games, new Animal Crossing screens and the Beat The Beat: Rhythm Paradise release date.

Comments

1. Callumisepic2501 Saturday 21st Apr 2012 at 13:11

first comment :D
    sounds good!

2. ploiper Saturday 21st Apr 2012 at 13:59

i like the sound of all this DLC, will certainly be picking up this game.

3. Riverlution Saturday 21st Apr 2012 at 14:12

When they say DLC, do they actually mean new content? Or will it just be challenges, akin to what they have had in Halo Reach for a while...

Will it be one off exclusives? If I buy the game a month after launch, will I have lost out on a months worth of DLC or would it still be available to download? If I download something one day, will I be able to play it the following week?
    I'll stop asking questions that will most likely not get answered now. :)

4. imbusydoctorwho Saturday 21st Apr 2012 at 16:35

DLC everyday for a year,that is one mighty big thing.
    I'm looking forward to this,I hope it's good.

5. wilp94 Saturday 21st Apr 2012 at 16:47

This means I can get it for my birthday, HELL YEAH!

6. TomMc92 Saturday 21st Apr 2012 at 17:37

This is great news it wasn't online for preorder anywhere so hopefully now i can get it ordered. Really looking forward to the game. I know with every rpg that it'll last me a long time which is great i love a bit of depth and dlc sounds great to me.

7. Callumisepic2501 Sunday 22nd Apr 2012 at 12:10

random post to level up :D

8. callum2003 Sunday 22nd Apr 2012 at 12:18

I need money!

9. AirKoopa Sunday 22nd Apr 2012 at 15:44

You can pre-order it at Play.com for £24.99 :D

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/2403180 ... fer=search

10. Parane Sunday 22nd Apr 2012 at 17:49

It's been on my watch list for quite a while and I will probably have to pick this up come June.

11. Cormsie Sunday 22nd Apr 2012 at 21:10

Had my eye on this one since it was announced, hope it doesn't disappoint!

12. callum2003 Monday 23rd Apr 2012 at 07:13

You can pre-order it at Play.com for £24.99 :D

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/2403180 ... fer=search

AWESOME!!! Also for zelda lovers a new Phantom hourglass game is just £9.00!!! :D

13. wghtmf Monday 30th Apr 2012 at 18:27

My cousin works for Square-Enix, so he's giving me this game at release :D