LEGO City: Undercover E3 Trailer

LEGO City: Undercover is exclusively for Wii U and players can explore the city like never before. Check out the trailer here.

Run, drive and even fly through the city! Also solve crimes with the Wii U GamePad controller. Players have to use the GamePad to scan for criminals and hidden clues, you will even receive misson call outs and updates with it.

Are you excited for LEGO City: Undercover?

Check out the LEGO City: Undercover details and screenshots here

Comments

1. Xenobladeperson Tuesday 5th Jun 2012 at 19:57

Looks great, a Mario pipe!!

2. ledreppe Tuesday 5th Jun 2012 at 20:06

I'm even more pumped for this game now! Forget Batman, Colonial Marines, Darksiders 2 and all that rubbish, this is a Wii U launch game I can get my teeth into.

3. Dalekbuster523 Tuesday 5th Jun 2012 at 20:28

Wierd how all LEGO games coming out this year are featuring voice acting all of a sudden.

4. NintyHippo Tuesday 5th Jun 2012 at 20:43

MARIO PIPES!

This looks awesome!

5. tohaker Tuesday 5th Jun 2012 at 21:09

It does look really good, I can count on this being one of my first games. I thought it sounded childish when it was LEGO City Stories, but this makes a change from the movie/comic book tie-ins. Well done Tt!

6. Whammoth Tuesday 5th Jun 2012 at 22:39

Does this remind anyone even slightly of just cause (2). I do think that this could be THE lego game, I mean, if it does get overshadowed by lego lord of the rings (!!!).

7. MartinIsAwesome Wednesday 6th Jun 2012 at 09:30

When this was announced last year, I couldn't of cared less, but the trailer makes it look brilliant! Putting this on my "One To Watch" list.

8. Mmmyeah Wednesday 6th Jun 2012 at 09:58

This does look interesting indeed. Was that stuff in the dojo a Matrix parody?

9. MartinIsAwesome Wednesday 6th Jun 2012 at 10:11

Was that stuff in the dojo a Matrix parody?

I think so. I loved that bit.

10. Commandervideo Wednesday 6th Jun 2012 at 11:05

saw the trailer and it looks extremey impressive, if only they did a lego spiderman abit like this

11. imbusydoctorwho Wednesday 6th Jun 2012 at 11:10

Forget Lego Batman,and Lord of the Rings,this is the best Lego game ever.

12. MasterBrawler91 Wednesday 6th Jun 2012 at 12:51

I was astonished when I saw this! At first when they announced the trailer I thought "Oh great another Lego Game, this'll be just like the rest" then I looked at the trailer a bit and thought it was actually quite good there was a great deal of good stuff in there and I liked the fact It hadn't really lost that element of comedy that I liked In the previous games. I started off playing lego star wars on the DS and enjoyed it but as the games went on they just did'nt change anything apart from the title or story. I saw this and thought it was a breath of fresh air Props to the designers for coming up with this!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

13. Wacko212 Monday 27th Aug 2012 at 18:06

Getting a wii u with this lego city stories and fifa 13 :D 8)