Reggie's most wanted Wii U game revealed

What game is Nintendo's US chief most looking forward to playing

Nintendo's US boss Reggie Fils-Aime has revealed that Nintendo Land

Fils-Aime said he's played two of the 12 games in Nintendo's new theme park game: Zelda: Battle Quest and Donkey Kong 's Crash Course. He described Zelda: Battle Quest as fun while Donkey Kong: Crash Course is "really tough." Reggie has died many times on that one.

Do you agree with Reggie's choice? What Wii U game are you most looking forward to?

Comments

1. gmundy Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 00:40

I have to say that it does look really good! It's like Wii Play but a lot better!

2. NOM is NOM Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 02:04

I hate Reggie, he acts like a failed Politician. At least Miyamoto and Iwata have some self respect.

3. Meta Kyurem Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 02:13

Reggie and I agree! This looks really fun but I will pay $200 for Scribblenauts Unlimited, Black 2, White 2 and New Super Mario Bros 2. For people who missed the 3DS Showcase, YOU can download NSMB2 from the E'shop on 3ds.

4. CDS Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 07:42

Nah. LEGO City Undercover.
    Nintendo Land might be good for quick bursts of gaming, but for all of what Nintendo Land is about and free-roam, and comedy elements?
    The answer is in my profile picture. LEGO City Undercover.

5. Commandervideo Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 08:55

1 Pikmin 3
    2 Scribblenauts
    3 NSMB 2/U

Lego city undercover looked really good too though

6. imbusydoctorwho Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 09:46

He probably only said it just because of some hate for it online.

7. Mmmyeah Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 09:59

Its got to be Pikmin 3 for me, even though it seems like it wont utilise the GamePad very much (as far as I can tell, its just a map screen, which while useful, isn't exciting) it does look like great un, and I'm looking forward to see if it has any online features.

8. shadow.x Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 10:48

Spoke my mind !!

9. Dalekbuster523 Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 11:03

It does look pretty good. I wonder if it'll be turned into a real life theme park one day?

10. Redfish20 Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 13:55

but where are the cats at?

11. NintyHippo Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 14:28

1. New Super Mario Bros U
    2. Scribblenauts Unlimited
    3. Pikmin 3
    4. Lego City Undercover
    5. Nintendo Land

12. TaskOfMajora Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 17:06

Posted by Thomas East on 7th Jun 2012 at 00:19

Wow Tom! So Chandra and the team have got you working that many hours a day really?!? How cruel of them. They must have hearts of ice those crue, cruel men.

13. Argenthor Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 18:10

"I died so many times"
    Reggie has been resurrected :o

14. CDS Thursday 7th Jun 2012 at 18:22

Nah, it's the gaming world. He's respawned so many times.

15. Waldy565 Sunday 1st Jul 2012 at 13:49

well, just re-read the 50 best pokemon feature in march 2012, and a AC/Borderlands style pokemon game would be fantastic! I say AC/Borderlands as in the scope, I dont want my pokemon trainer jumping around trees and going behid other trainers with a hidden blade and... well, y'know the rest. Also, Metal Gear Solid HD collection, with improvements, kinda like batman and ME3 :) (re-read MGS:3DS feature as well :D)

16. DyslexSickz Sunday 1st Jul 2012 at 16:28

Lego city undercover looks wubbish.