Nintendo 3DS eShop sale starts today, save 20% on eShop games

Get Pullblox, Super Mario Land and more at reduced prices

You can save money on Nintendo 3DS eShop games such as Pullblox, Super Mario Land and Zelda: Link's Awakening from tomorrow. Yes, to celebrate one year of the 3DS eShop, Nintendo is holding a 3DS eShop sale in which you can save 20% on eShop games.

The first phase of the 3DS eShop sale begins at 6am on Friday 22 June and lasts until 1.59pm on 28 June. Games included in this sale include Pullblox, Super Mario Land, Zen Pinball 3D, The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX and Let's Golf 3D.

The second phase begins on 28 June at 2pm UK time, whereupon you'll be able to save money on another selection of games, including Dillon's Rolling Western, Freakyforms, Fun Fun Minigolf Touch, Mighty Switch Force and Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins.

Are you happy with the selection? Will you buy any of these games? Click the links to read our reviews.

Comments

1. tohaker Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 10:39

Although I am slightly annoyed I already have the majority of these games, it's very good for those who don't and Nintendo in general to show their online store can act as a real one with events such as this.

2. imbusydoctorwho Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 10:50

Nintendo sales?
    Is this a dream?

3. Buffalo_K Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 11:01

This is good, I was going to download DRW today of all days, after I went on ONM. Will wait now :)

4. metalgario Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 11:07

How much is Dillons Rolling Western at the moment?

5. MartinIsAwesome Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 11:19

Oh darn. The only ones I'm interested in I've already got.

I'm not upset though, because the future potential for this is fantastic. I look forward to future sales where titles in my Watch List will be on offer, like Mutant Mudds, VVVVVV, and Kirby's Dreamland 2.

6. samus_killer Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 11:37

I've thinking about downloading Super Mario Land 1 & 2 for a while now. Now seems like the perfect opportunity. :P

7. Laughlyn Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 11:42

Really tempted to get SML2 again. i had it on my gameboy as a kid and it was an amazing game. lil bit extra cash off and i should just have enough for it :D

8. shy guy 64 Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 13:15

might get somthing latter on

9. NintyHippo Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 14:16

I'm still 90p short.

10. CyberGW Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 15:20

Dillon's Rolling Western will have a big price drop due to it's original price.
    I'm thinking of getting Link's Awakening, Mighty Switch Force and Super Mario Bros. 2.
    I may just end up getting MSF. The original bad points were the shortage of levels for the price, and more levels have been added and the price has been reduced so it should be great! Yeah, I'll probably get that!

11. hario Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 15:46

As if I bought all the virtual console ones last frigging week -.-

12. fisher2007 Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 16:05

Oh darn. The only ones I'm interested in I've already got also my balance is Ł1.30.

13. danbish Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 16:46

Never thought I'd see the day when Nintendo did sales! It's really good to see them finally doing this, plus it'll drum up interest again for older released titles. Makes you wonder why they never did it before...

14. Claws Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 16:56

This will encourage me to get some points for games like Links Awakening, Mighty Switch Force and Dillon's Rolling Western, which I should have got earlier except I couldn't be bothered to purchase any e-shop coins, and Dillon's Rolling Western seemed a bit pricey.

15. MistaChristopher Friday 22nd Jun 2012 at 23:07

Now this, this is great. I haven't yet invested in most of these so I will now. Awesome!

16. Nickario Saturday 23rd Jun 2012 at 11:05

Finally! Maybe now I can use up that money I still have stored on th 3DS.

17. TheNUKEnukeM Saturday 23rd Jun 2012 at 18:41

Okay this is nice, but I think its till too expensive. 20% is better than nothing but its all so over priced to start with and 20% is quite a small drop. I would just like to say, I brought sonic CD for Ł2 today on the xbox live arcade (50% off).

18. Diddy ZX Saturday 23rd Jun 2012 at 19:42

In fairness, Sonic CD was first released in 1993, and then re-released for Windows 95 in 1996. It has looooooong made its money back. ;)

The 3DSWare titles here are newer and are still in the phase that Sonic CD was in in 1993.