Monster Hunter 3DS UK plans to come before the end of the year?

Information for "Western Monster Hunter fans" coming before the end of 2012

Monster Hunter 3G is out now in Japan while Monster Hunter 4 will be released in Japan in Spring 2013 but there has been no word on a UK release date for either game yet. However, Capcom's Christian Svensson has urged fans to remain patient as he expects more information to come before the end of the year.

Capcom's San Diego Comic-Con line-up doesn't feature Monster Hunter despite Monster Hunter 4 figuring heavily during Capcom Summer Jam.

Responding to one fan's query about Monster Hunter 3G on the Capcom Unity forum Svensson commented: "I'm not aware of anyone from Capcom saying "wait for comic-con". Perhaps fan speculation. I will be more clear than I have ever been... Western MH fans should have some sort of information before the end of this calendar year. I can't say more than that unfortuntaely though I would love to."

So does that mean that Capcom will announce UK and US release dates for Monster Hunter 3G and Monster Hunter 4 before the end of 2012? Hope so.

With Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem both due out next year, it's already looking like a good year for 3DS.

[ Source: NintendoEverything ]

Comments

1. Erdogan44 Tuesday 10th Jul 2012 at 09:37

As long as they release Monster Hunter 3G before the year is out (unlikely, I know), i'd be more than happy to wait for Monster Hunter 4.

2. Mario84 Tuesday 10th Jul 2012 at 10:13

cannot frickin wait for some MH! :D

3. ArmouredSwampert Tuesday 10th Jul 2012 at 11:43

And here comes ONM's rampant rumour spreading. Honestly, don't get people's hopes up.

4. lrwr14 Tuesday 10th Jul 2012 at 11:48

Same, I can wait for MH4 for another year but I would like to play MH3G.

5. torterratrainer Tuesday 10th Jul 2012 at 18:22

I came as soon as i heard - what did i miss! :)

GR8! hope it's 3G i want to play against more water bosses, just found out hammer is great against a lagiacrus!
    But i'm not getting too hopeful as capcom has constantly been giving us the "wait for the next big games convention" for a year now. Just tell us whether its coming out or not and stop leaving us agitated and sleepless!

6. nath123 Thursday 12th Jul 2012 at 16:09

i think if capcom have been working on localizing monster hunter 3g since it was released in japan i don't think its that unlikely it wont be out before Christmas this year well that's what im hoping for any way, i like games that i know will last me a while.