ZombiU: New screenshots and concept art

Wii U launch title shows off at Comic-Con

You've seen our E3 preview in this month's magazine, you've been watching the gameplay trailers and so of course you want more ZombiU material. Why would we even bother asking you? It looks great!

Well luckily for all of us interested in the "one bite will kill you" survival horror, more and more seems to be coming out about it each day. For instance, here are some screenshots and concept art pieces that came out of the recent San Diego Comic-Con (where you may have noticed our own Matthew Castle has been for the last couple of weeks). This is a picture of a *ghostly voice* scaaaaary laaaaaundry:

Check out the rest of the (more zombie-oriented) pictures below.

Comments

1. Sex Bob-omb Friday 20th Jul 2012 at 15:24

This game looks awesome

2. m4att1 Friday 20th Jul 2012 at 17:27

Definitely getting it!

3. HyrulianToad Friday 20th Jul 2012 at 21:45

can't wait for this

4. MistaChristopher Saturday 21st Jul 2012 at 16:50

Is that an in-game screenshot? I can't tell.
    Game looks awesome too.

5. trigo Sunday 22nd Jul 2012 at 20:56

wow! this game looks good

6. Darklord101 Monday 23rd Jul 2012 at 18:00

Looking good.

7. KairiZero Tuesday 24th Jul 2012 at 11:31

I've got this on pre-order, I just hope my faith in it is repaid, and I'm not left with a shallow gimmick laden game thats been sold purely on a "oooh look I'm a mature title and my graphics are nice" basis! It looks pretty fun, so I just hope that the gameplay really lives up to what it promises to deliver!