Scribblenauts 3DS StreetPass mode confirmed

How you'll share content in Maxwell's new game

You'll be able to see which objects other players are using in Scribblenauts Unlimited 3DS thanks to the power of StreetPass.

Yes, the latest issue of Nintendo Power has the scoop on Scribblenauts 3DS and according to the mag, the StreetPass mode will allow you to see what objects other players have used to overcome the game's challenges."

Other than the added bonus of 3D, the 3DS version is very similar to Scribblenauts Wii U (one of the best Wii U games we've played so far with each game featuring the same missions, worlds and dictionary.

Scribblenauts Unlimited 3DS will be released at Christmas 2012.

Comments

1. CyberGW Monday 6th Aug 2012 at 10:08

Ahhh! I don't know which version to get!
    I loved the HD and Multiplayer of the Wii U but I also love the StreetPass and handheld 3DS!
    But which is better? There's only one way to find out.... FIGHT!!!
    Anyway, I'll wait to see what the multiplayer mode is like on the Wii U version. If it's online, then I'll probably end up going for that. If not, probably 3DS version.

2. Commandervideo Monday 6th Aug 2012 at 10:55

If the 3DS version has the object creator then I'm getting it on 3DS, if it don't then wii u version it is

3. HyrulianToad Monday 6th Aug 2012 at 16:17

hmmmm .... scribblenauts seems more suited to handheld but at the moment it looks like the wiiu version will be better because of its HD visuals ( I don't give a damn about 3D ) and more things ( co-op , creation mode etc. ) . Then again the wiiu version will probably be more expensive and while there probably won't be much of a price difference between the two versions a lot of good games are coming out this christmas and I'll need as much cash as I can . I guess we'll just have to wait and see .

4. geengy Monday 6th Aug 2012 at 16:51

All of them do, it this edition's motivation.

5. laytonluke911 Monday 6th Aug 2012 at 17:46

I'll be picking this up on 3ds as it seems much more like a game I'll play in bursts than one I'll play for hours on end

6. imbusydoctorwho Monday 6th Aug 2012 at 21:47

It depends on if I get a Wii U or not at launch,to whether I get the 3DS version.

7. NSMB23DS Tuesday 7th Aug 2012 at 12:54

I'm absolutely gonna get the Wii U version 'cause It will be my entry into the series and I want to look good. :mrgreen:

8. bloominblathers Tuesday 7th Aug 2012 at 23:47

that makes me want it even more! as for the wii u version i just couldn't see myself playing it. I've always got it on the handheld, however i havent played/ seen a trailer of the wii u version yet so...