Maxwell can wear a tanuki suit in Scribblenauts Unlimited

Maxwell does a Mario

Maxwell will be able to imitate Mario in more ways than one in Scribblenauts Unlimited. In what seems like a tribute to Super Mario Bros 3, Nintendo Power are reporting that you can wear a frog suit or a tanuki suit in the new Scribblenauts Wii U game.

The US mag also reports that you can dress Maxwell in a dog suit and a hamburger suit should you wish.

In addition to adding adjectives to words (you can make Maxwell speedy, invincible and give him the ability to fly), you can give your creations a gender so you can make a female Abraham Lincoln.

Amusing new words include Cat Burglar, Mullet (not sure if it's the fish or the hair style), Rubber Chicken and Urinal while adjectives include Moustachioed, Mummified and, best of all, flatulent.

Loading video...

Scribblenauts Wii U was already one of the best Wii U games we've played so far. Wish we'd tried out some of these new words when we played it a few months ago.

Comments

1. Starman64O Thursday 9th Aug 2012 at 11:15

you can give your creations a gender so you can make a female Abraham Lincoln.

I belive you could do this is in Super Scribblenauts, where a Gender sign in either pink or blue would appear in a speech bubble. So say a 'Male Singer' is written, female characters would like it, even though the singer avatar is normally a woman.

Also, FIRST COMMENT... just to annoy people

2. MartinIsAwesome Thursday 9th Aug 2012 at 11:19

Is it immature that I burst out laughing when I read "flatulent"?
    I never had an interested in the DS titles, but I'll keeping my eye on this Wii U edition.

3. CyberGW Thursday 9th Aug 2012 at 12:55

Sounds hilarious! Can't wait!

4. NSMB23DS Thursday 9th Aug 2012 at 13:17

I never played the DS games because of the bad advertising. I think I knew about the series maybe 2 times before hearing about the Wii U version (because I forgot about it both times). Also, I will have to look up "flalutent". I have no idea on what it means.

5. MartinIsAwesome Thursday 9th Aug 2012 at 14:39

Also, I will have to look up "flalutent". I have no idea on what it means.

Oh, aren't you just precious!!

It means farts.

6. HyrulianToad Thursday 9th Aug 2012 at 16:04

Awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on this game .

7. fisher2007 Thursday 9th Aug 2012 at 20:20

Awesome! Can't wait.

8. imbusydoctorwho Thursday 9th Aug 2012 at 21:36

Looks like this could be the funniest game on Wii U.

9. Shmilly Friday 10th Aug 2012 at 13:27

you can give your creations a gender so you can make a female Abraham Lincoln.

I belive you could do this is in Super Scribblenauts, where a Gender sign in either pink or blue would appear in a speech bubble. So say a 'Male Singer' is written, female characters would like it, even though a singer is normally a woman.

headdesk.

10. Starman64O Friday 10th Aug 2012 at 16:49

headdesk.

By that, i mean the avatar of a singer in Scribblenauts is a female, I'm not being sexist

11. NSMB23DS Wednesday 15th Aug 2012 at 01:27

Also, I will have to look up "flalutent". I have no idea on what it means.

Oh, aren't you just precious!!

It means farts.

Well now you don't have to be so flalutent with me.

12. NSMB23DS Wednesday 15th Aug 2012 at 01:30

:roll: Also, FIRST COMMENT... just to annoy people :roll:

I'm so annoyed. Ha Ha Ha.

Jerk

13. MartinIsAwesome Wednesday 15th Aug 2012 at 23:04

Well now you don't have to be so flalutent with me.

I... I didn't know I was...

14. Starman64O Sunday 19th Aug 2012 at 13:33