Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS: Sakurai confirms new characters

New faces coming to the new Smash Bros games

The new Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS games look like they will feature new characters. Despite recently suggesting that he needs to narrow down the roster for Smash Bros 4, Sakurai has said that he is working on new skills for new characters.

Famitsu reports that Sakurai's address at the CEDEC developers conference only featured one mention of his new game, when he said: "It's fun making new skills for new characters."

So who could these new characters be? Well, back in June, Sakurai said that he is doing his best to bring old characters back in Smash Bros, suggesting that we could see some long-forgotten veterans.

Don't expect too many, though. For the Smash Bros creator has also said that his team reached the limit with Smash Bros Brawl. So any new characters may mean some old favourites being dropped from the roster.

Which characters would you like to see in the new Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS games?

[ Source: Andriasang ]

Comments

1. HyrulianToad Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 08:17

Come on layton !!!!!

2. linkfinity Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 08:18

Get rid of some of the pokémon!!! there is an item for them and other than pikachu (and maybe jigglypuff for consistancy sake) that should be more than enough.

3. Gallade7 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 08:19

I'd love to see Pichu again, this time though, lets not have him as a worse clone than Pikachu.

4. CyberGW Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 08:23

As said before, I want Layton!

5. Tamzily01 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 08:28

Get rid of Ganondorf, and replace him with someone useful. Same goes for Lucas. Either that or don't just make him a clone of Ness.

6. RedBearLuX Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 08:32

Are you kidding me? Why drop characters? Why not have a huge roster for a huge company with a huge history?

7. K-tet Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 08:34

I don't believe in 'reaching the limit'. They could easily add more characters than what Brawl had. Still, this is good news as it pertains to some form of progress (any form of discussion where ideas are being bounced around counts as progress). I can see characters like Ness being dropped (as much as I'd hate for that to happen) because Lucas is more modern. At least that way Sakurai can trade that off by adding characters that haven't been in a Smash game before (such as Custom Robo, which now is starting to be a pretty big rumour in Japan from what my sources have told me).

The best news in all of this though, is that we can run wild with the speculation and run our own ideas just to see if that does happen. That's part of the fun when a new game is in development, right?

8. Chewie Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 08:57

I don't think they've reached the limit, I'd like to see as many characters as possible. However, if this means clone after clone of other characters, don't bother.

9. KingToAD Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 09:04

hershel layton, palutena (and any other ki characters), captain rainbow, unspecific action figure...... the list goes on.

10. sciqueen Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 09:22

Megaman!

11. DynamicPunch202 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 09:23

Bring in Zoroark or Golurk!!!! (Imagine the size of him)

Bring back Mewtwo!!!! (But please make him easier to unlock)

Definitely keep the Pokemon Trainer (and maybe his costume changes could change his pokemon to match different generations, like turning for Gen 1 trainer with the usual lineup to Gen 2 trainer with Feraligatr or Cyndaquil or something)

12. Alaxtis Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 09:29

No-one needs Pichu, we have Pikachu. Drop Snake, Layton forever!!!!! :D

13. shy guy 64 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 09:34

well all the characters i want are really unlikely

except perhaps shulk

14. MartinIsAwesome Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 09:42

The problem with having "more characters" is the difficulty involved in balancing them all out so that no single character is over-powered, and that's what happened with Brawl. The few characters you end up with, the easier it is to get a balanced game. So that's why Sakurai says it's "reaching the limit".

As I've said countless times, Lloyd Irving from Tales of Smphonia is my most wanted new character. Failing that, I think that a likely addition is Takamaru from Nazo no Murasame J? hense it's reference in Nintendo Land. The trouble there is that the character may just end up being a samurai clone of Link.

Birdo might be an interesting addition, although aside from egg/fireball spitting, I'm not sure what "she'd" bring to the table.

15. Wii U Marry Mii Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 09:48

Ohh the title was misleading and I thought it implied that we'd learn of the new characters identities

16. mario galaxy101 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 09:52

Layton and Ghirahim

17. Drenful Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 09:59

ZANT!!! WALUIGI TOO!!!

18. Xenobladeperson Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 10:06

Yeah, I thought this was going to be a big reveal about which new characters would be in the game. I'm disappointed, ONM.

19. NintenDan Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 10:17

Amaterasu! Or Neku!... But especially Amaterasu! I know she's not exactly Nintendo, but we had Sonic and Snake come through on Brawl :P

20. inuyashaDS Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 10:24

They should put in punch out chracters and castlevania characters

21. mariojoe11 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 10:27

Get rid of sonic, he is a rival to mario!

22. Guwuh Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 10:30

but Ness and Lucas play nothing alike. having a slightly similar moveset does not a clone make.

23. shadowlugia101 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 10:35

i personally think they should get rid of the clones like lucas and ganondorf, either that or change them so their more unique. also i would love to see ghriahim and leon polawaski from star wolf as they could have an interesting moveset (leons obviously invisibility of some sort)

24. TheNessInator Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 10:40

1. I just think they should just have the melee cast of characters, I mean who plays as king dedede or lucas anyway?
    that's what you have kirby and ness for. (and thats just an example...)

2. I'd love to see bomberman, hershel layton and jeff as new characters !

25. Tamzily01 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 10:53

Just because they play differently doesn't mean they aren't clones. Just look at Captain Falcon and Ganondorf, or Mario and Luigi (though that second one is justified in them being brothers). In the case of Lucas and Ness, not only do they share 3 special moves (PK Fire, PK Thunder and PSI Magnet), they also share a Final Smash. Now if they'd tweaked Lucas's moveset so it matched some of the powers he had in Mother 3, and gave him PK Love as his FS, that would've been just fine. Either that or they could've replaced him with Kumatora. I honestly don't care either way. :P

26. SonyX Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 11:01

same here,i coudn't wait to click on this and find out who would appear in the next smash brothers game :(

27. KairiZero Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 11:16

We need Unspecific Action Figure, Paluntena or Hades from Kid Icarus. Maybe drop some of the pokemon, keep Pikachu and maybe introduce Mewtwo or a more recent legendary pokemon?

28. MagicMan5 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 11:37

Walauigi, Dillon, Koopa(?), Bowser Jr( but not a clone of bowser), Toad and Petey Pirahanna. 'Nuff said.

29. Time-Bomb Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 12:17

It might be safe to assume we'll be seeing Zoroark, to replace Mewtwo and Lucario.

Personally i think Animal Crossing needs a bit more representation. As a series it's currently a lot more relevant than the likes of F-Zero who hasn't seen a new game in god knows how long (unfortunately!). I think Tom Nook should be the fighter, i just dont know how he'd fight! Hit people with a desk that he's magically pulled out of his pocket? Uhhh, i'll leave that to you guys at Nintendo...

30. ArabianGamerGirl Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 12:18

Layton, Klonoa and Neku from The World Ends With You please :D

31. Weled Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 12:24

I want the Pokemon from Black and white 1 and 2 also can we have a Zora a Goron and child link Please :D

32. TomMc92 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 12:26

It's good to hear that he is indeed adding new characters, but i was fooled by your title i did really think you guys at onm had the names of the new fighters. Anyway i for am looking forward to seeing who it is, after getting punch out on my 3ds Little Mac i'd love to see from Nintendo. As for older characters returning i'd like to see Roy even though that is doubtful and definilty not Mewtwo as he really wasn't good, there is plenty of pokemon to chose from plus we got years away form the release so a new gen of pokemon could of come out by then with pokemon that might replace Lucario. As for balance i agree it's nesscary for players new to the game but this is smash bros your talking about when has it ever been about balance. All fighters have thier strengths and weaknesses, like game and watch very powerful but really light. Im sure they'll take it into consideration but one thing i do say that needs correcting is tripping when was that needed in the game? Is that the balance your talking about if so i really don't like it. But honestly it still is one of the greatest game series i've played and im fine with whatever they do with it as i will buy it no matter how much better or worse it is than the previous games.

33. Skywardwolf23 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 12:29

Get rid of Marth and give us roy. Also mewto would be nice as well :)

34. K-tet Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 12:54

Thinking about this a little further, there's every chance that they may release extra characters as character packs via DLC, should they go down that route. That way they can periodically release characters for a small price. They can just have a separate character slot with a pull-out menu with further 'downloaded' characters. At least that way they can bring back those that did miss out in the final cut for an additional cost without it taking away too much from the main game. They can be stored on the preferred storage medium, be it internal memory or external.

Of course, the argument then would be if you could play online using them if the other players do not have the pack. It is possible to add a check to see if other players have those characters too. If they do, you can play using them, otherwise, have them 'greyed' out. If however they don't want people to play online using those characters then just keep them for offline use only.

Don't mind me, I'm just throwing a possibility. All speculation and nothing more.

35. imbusydoctorwho Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 13:00

Professor Layton
    Phoenix Wright
    Shulk
    Zael
    Aeron from Pandora's Tower
    Hades.

36. Commandervideo Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 13:36

Get rid of Marth and give us roy. Also mewto would be nice as well :)

DO NOT GET RID OF MARTH!
    He's one of the best characters in SB, get rid of Ike instead and bring back Roy the Boy

They should keep the pkmn trainer and maybe replace his pkmn with new ones
    Swap lucario for Zoroark
    and maybe instead of getting rid of clones like wolf and falco they should make them unique

Oh yeah, Paper Mario, Chibi Robo and an Animal crossing character please

37. Starman64O Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 13:41

LAYTON! AMATERASU! SHULK! MIIs! MAGNUS! TOM NOOK!
    KEEP LUCARIO! GET RID OF CLONES! CHOICE OF COSTUMES AND VOICES(so slight alterations to characters can be made, such as Peach-to-Daisy). NEW ASSIST TROPHIES! NEW POKEBALLS!

MORE FUN!

38. mattyjenks Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 14:53

they have to include king boo

39. goldenmushroom Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 14:55

they could easily put in DLC characters after the initial roster but (although unlikely) anything to do with my little pony is welcome

40. Xikelle Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 14:56

Well, the fact that they're talking about working on new skills to me suggests the distinct probability that it will lead to a more interesting and varied game.

How much they cut down the roster by, and how many characters will be exchanged for others, will be something of interest.

As for game mechanics, correct me if I'm wrong, but I got the impression that one of the main arguments for Melee being better than Brawl was to do with the battle mechanics or something...which makes me wonder if that's something they'll fiddle with, in fact it probably is a certain aspect to be changed...perhaps they can make one even better than Melee's. :)

41. LewiiG Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 15:07

Cool. Yeah I can imagine the fun of making new characters... Being a dev and able to choose what epic moves a character can perform...Cool. Loads of possibilities for new characters, so I won't even mention. But one thing I would like would be further decloning clones. (Like what they did in Brawl, but they were still too similar).

42. LewiiG Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 15:21

Option to switch to Japanese...
    Most awesome fighting games have that option. Nothing to do with topic but yeah. I know no one really cares about Japanese voices but there are a few... (Like me...).

43. Steve Grim Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 15:43

Get rid of Marth and give us roy. Also mewto would be nice as well :)

DO NOT GET RID OF MARTH!

They should keep the pkmn trainer and maybe replace his pkmn with new ones
    Swap lucario for Zoroark

Oh yeah, Paper Mario, Chibi Robo and an Animal crossing character please

IKE must be in the next game! he was awesome in Brawl
    Get rid of jigglypuff instead

44. Darklord101 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 15:54

Its a shame this game won't be out for another couple of years.

45. Steve Grim Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 15:59

Get rid of sonic, he is a rival to mario!

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games ring any bells?
    Sonic was my second fav character behind Ike so I would to see him in the next game but the chances of that happening are very low so all I ask is that they leave Ike in.

46. SuperNintyFan333 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 16:53

Hades/Medusa from kid icarus, a new metroid character, maybe be rundas, and a dark samus reskin for multiplayer fights.

Also, I hope they don't rid of decent characters like Pit or zero suit samus. If Sakurai was to drop some characters I would prefer if it was falco, ness or diddy kong.

47. Slowbrosef Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 17:18

i think they are still going to fit 38-42 in the final roster.

Characters i think they are going to axe:
    (No bias some of these of characters I like)

Sonic - Well, He has a shot at returning seeing as how Nintendo and Sega would be dumb to not profit off of their rivalry.
    Snake - It was fun while it lasted but he was definitely a one time thing (probably for MGS4 promotion).
    ROB - It was funny to see a peripheral as a character but I think he's heading for the chopping block.
    Ike - He lost relevance so he's gonna get replaced by the new protagonist Krom.
    Lucario - 4th gen is no longer the newest its time for Zoroark or Genesect to replace him.
    Toon Link - Its been a while since the last cell shaded Zelda game was out plenty of others to replace his spot.
    Ness/Lucas - I know i'll get angry responses for this but Nintendo actively tries to erase the mother series from existence, Ness has been on the endangered list before but he is an original 12 member so he is much safer.
    Mr. Game & Watch - One of my favorite characters but honestly I was surprised he made it past melee.
    Ganondorf - Plenty of other Zelda characters to choose from and unless his moveset is completely revamped i'm not seeing him coming back... although being part of the triforce greatly helps his chances.
    Pokemon Trainer - In any case, he wont be back in the same way.
    Ice Climbers - I thought they kept the ice climbers in to advertise some kind of new game that was going to feature them at some point but that game never came and they are losing their relevance. They will probably be replaced by some other tag team of some sort.

Freeing up at least 10 more spots for Newbies

Characters that I think are gonna be in for sure (not that I want):

Paper Mario - If Game & Watch is gone someone is going to have to fill the 2-D void and who better than a version of Mario that plays radically different than the regular Mario uses a hammer and is getting renewed relevance in Sticker star.
    Isaac/Matthew - The fan demand is definitely there for golden sun and I can definitely see younger Isaac having a spot his half sword, half magic style makes him something we haven't had yet. with a super small possibity of older Isaac and Matthew
    Krom - To replace Ike
    Magnus/Kid Icarus character - Now that Sakurai has another IP that is currently his you can expect someone else from Kid Icarus Uprising to be in the game. Magnus makes the most sense to me as he was playable, and everyone loves antiheroes

That's all I can think of for now.

48. Bradders543 Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 17:52

Come on layton !!!!!

Everybody will hate me for this but I can't see Layton in a fighting game, especially Smash Bros. For a start, what would his Final Smash be? Layton is a pacifist. He will avoid fighting where possible. He is a terrible choice for a Smash Bros. character. Dont' get me wrong, the games are great but I just don't see this happening.

Edit: Sonic is staying on that roster or someone's head is going through a table. A hard one.

49. Tailsdreggman Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 18:01

You confusing Namco with Hasbro there mate? I mean, it'd be good, but I imagine you're better off with M.U.G.E.N for that one. Closest you're gonna get is a Keldeo assist trophy.

DLC would be a good idea, and, with this being revealed on the same day as Iwata saying 'WiiU and 3DS DLC won't be a rip-off', I would go as far to say as it's likely, even.
    In terms of rosters... I can see R.O.B, Toon Link, Ice climbers (unless they intend to actually DO something with them outside of S.S.B.), Wolf, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Ike, DeDeDe (but please god don't.), all getting the axe, along with a few others.

New people in... That Lloyd bloke from whatever game it is, SOMOBODY from Metroid (Ridley, one of the other bounty hunters, whoever) Layton if Level 5'll let 'em, Tom Nook, and some wildcards, maybe like Takumaru (The Ninja guy in Nintendoland.) It's just a guess, but it's educated, so...

50. TheAwkwardDancer Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 18:27

It seems that I'm not the only one who wants Layton (or Luke would do too, although he seems like a rubbish fighter).

51. BreezyBeast Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 18:55

Well it would be- :idea: WOAH! Wouldn't it be amazing if you could change the movesets/weapons for characters?
    Like, you could assign a different down attack for Pikachu, instead of Thunderbolt, perhaps he could use......I dunno, Dig? And you could unlock different attacks by fighting and leveling up in the story mode, and perhaps Link could unlock the Master Sword at a certain level. This would make Pit so much more useful as you could unlock different weapons for him etc.

Yeah, yeah, that was off topic. But it just came to my mind- a more RPG-esque Smash Bros. :D :D :D

52. measlylink Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 19:30

WIGGLYPUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

53. Haru Waji Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 19:35

I know it sounds annoying to replace characters, but there are many in SSBB i wouldn't mind getting rid of. Replacing Sonic and Snake shouldn't be too hard, as i think other non-ninty characters deserve some spotlight too. I have complete faith in Sakurai that he'll create another great roster of fighters.

54. NSMB23DS Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 19:45

Good job reader! You made it to page ?(big treasure chest music in OoT)? 6! Anyway, I think people are getting their hopes up too high. DLC would be an awesome idea for getting new characrers (maybe for promoting a new game), but one character that comes in mind for me is Gold Mario. (Hey, Metal Mario was in MK7!)

55. NSMB23DS Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 19:47

Wigglytuff. With a T.

56. KoreeluStromboli Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 19:51

DO NOT GET RID OF MARTH!

They should keep the pkmn trainer and maybe replace his pkmn with new ones
    Swap lucario for Zoroark

Oh yeah, Paper Mario, Chibi Robo and an Animal crossing character please

I second the preserving of Marth for Smash Bros. 4; he's one of my favourite characters to use in Brawl.

Anyhoo, for new characters, here's my suggesstions along with potential moves for two of them:

Earthworm Jim

Standard Special: Ray Gun (can be aimed in an arc formation)
    Side Special: Whip attack
    Up Special: Head inflation for flight (like in the Earthworm Jim 2 level "Inflated Head") or using the pocket rocket (from EWJ2's "The Flyin' King")
    Down Special: Changing his gun for different Standard Specials
    Final Smash: A stampede of cows or summoning Peter Puppy who turns into his monster form so that he can be ridden and used to attack others

Paper Mario

Standard Special: Dusty Hammer (from Paper Mario) or throwing Badges with various effects
    Side Special: Spin Hammer (from Paper Mario 2)
    Up Special: Paper plane form (from Paper Mario 2)
    Down Special: Using Bombette or Admiral Bobbery
    Final Smash: Supernova (from Paper Mario 2)

Other character suggestions: NiGHTS, Rayman, Maybe Spyro, a Final Fantasy character (Cloud, Squall, Zidane etc.), Marx (from Kirby Super Star), a couple of Street Fighter characters (Ryu, Dhalsim, Chun-Li etc.) and Zero (from Mega Man X or Zero).

57. superthingymabob Monday 20th Aug 2012 at 22:18

Phoenix Wright. don't say he can't fight, he was in UMVC3 and besides, people are suggesting layton, sooo...

58. legend_37 Tuesday 21st Aug 2012 at 00:11

I created an account on here just so that I could leave the comment that Megaman should definitely be added to the next Smash Bros!!! Oh and don't, for any reason at all, take Pits out....

59. Solicious Tuesday 21st Aug 2012 at 01:48

Drop all the clone characters or give them unique moves of their own! Also I wanna see Kratos from Tales of Symphonia

60. Starman64O Tuesday 21st Aug 2012 at 09:59

Personally I think Layton would be excellent. For starters have you seen that cutscene in Pandora's Box? He is a FREAKING AWESOME FENCER, so I imagine his tstandard moveset would be like Marths. I can see his special moves already(how about a Laytonmobile like Wario Bike?). And his final smash could involve the Laytonmobile transforming like it does in Lost Future and ramming everyone?
    Face it, Layton would be awesome, even better if he forms an Ice Climber like tag team with Luke!

61. starwarriorsam Tuesday 21st Aug 2012 at 10:25

All i want is for Ness and Lucas to stay in, or at least keep Ness cause he's my favourite. Id like to see Pokey or another one of Ness' party from EarthBound to appear in SSB4.
    BUT FOR GODS SAKE DONT TAKE THE WHOLE MOTHER SERIES OUT!!!!!!!

62. MartinIsAwesome Tuesday 21st Aug 2012 at 10:43

How on earth can you say it's an "educated" guess when you suggest characters that you don't even know or what games they are from?
    "That Lloyd bloke from whatever game it is" is Lloyd Irving, the protagonist of Tales of Symphonia.
    "Takumaru (The Ninja guy in Nintendoland.)" is actually Takamaru the samurai guy from Nazo no Murasame J? for the Famicom Disk System.

63. yoshilover98 Tuesday 21st Aug 2012 at 11:11

BRING BACK ROY

64. ZeldaKing Tuesday 21st Aug 2012 at 14:03

Ike has to stay, he was epic.

Ray
    Wolf link (instead of toon link)
    Isaac (instead of just being an assist trophy)

and maybe some 3rd party characters like
    Spyro
    Shadow
    Cloud or Zack (from FFVII and CC)
    and Ryu from (SSF)

65. joefoley25 Tuesday 21st Aug 2012 at 15:02

I have to say something that's been on my mind and my opinion rather. While I do like the fact that Sakurai wants to add or rather bring back characters. The comment that I read that he doesn't want to go past the current number from brawl is a little disappointing. No offense. But generally in my opinion No characters should ever be cut from the roster. This is primarily what was a major turn off for me when I played Brawl. While I understand wanting to try something new you don't purely cut the characters. That is just a bad move. It would be great to see the Melee vets return as well as support for the dropped characters like Roy/Mewtwo. I have been playing Smash since its first release on the 64.

Characters that should stay.
    Every character from Melee & Brawl - Bring back Roy and Mewtwo please.

New characters I would like to have playable.

-Lyn (Fire Emblem)
    -Isaac (Golden Sun)
    -Saturos and Meridi (Golden Sun)
    -Loyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
    -Luke or Guy (Tales of the Abyss)
    - Black Shadow (FZero)
    -Shulk (Xenoblade chronicles)
    -Zael (The Last Story)

66. SunjunSoftware Wednesday 22nd Aug 2012 at 00:08

Ghirahim. *nod nod*

Also, I don't buy Sakurai's comment about reaching the limit. They can fit more characters in the Wii U game, even if they have to cram little pictures of all of the characters on the controller's screen.

67. TheAwkwardDancer Wednesday 22nd Aug 2012 at 13:38

It's official, we all want Layton! If he's not included, we should make a TV show called "Everybody Loves Layton".

68. conorr Thursday 23rd Aug 2012 at 09:24

Probably the most leading article title ever?

69. ShanNintendoUk Sunday 26th Aug 2012 at 07:54

:D How about add Simon Belmont or Bomberman or even a legendary pokemon like Zekrom or Reshiram?

70. pieman5124 Thursday 13th Sep 2012 at 03:30

I'm hoping for mainly Megaman and Lloyd. And I played a game called "Super Smash Flash 2". In that game is Naruto, Goku, and Black Mage. I feel like they could do good in a smash bros. I definantly wouldn't be upset if they got in. I hope they bring Roy and Mewtwo back

71. Bananawarrior Monday 12th Nov 2012 at 08:43

GENO!!!!!! smash bros needs GENO!!!!! come on people!!!! lets get him in!!!! also I think they need to bring back all the characters that have been in the series

72. Giygas Tuesday 27th Nov 2012 at 02:52

Megaman!

amen brother

73. Giygas Tuesday 27th Nov 2012 at 02:53

yet another amen i must give out

74. Giygas Tuesday 27th Nov 2012 at 02:57

see sakurai? EVERYBODY WANTS MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

75. lewis1703 Friday 19th Apr 2013 at 18:53

i have seen a huge picture yes its big put it all the characters in baby this could be the last ssb make it the best baby :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: