Kingdom Hearts 3D AR Cards coming to Club Nintendo UK

Snap up a new pack of cards tomorrow

Following the success of the Kid Icarus: Uprising AR Cards on Club Nintendo, Nintendo are releasing some Kingdom Hearts 3D AR Cards on 23 August.

Yes, the Kingdom Hearts 3D AR Cards will be available from tomorrow through Club Nintendo and will cost 200 Stars. These will be different from the two cards that come with the game.

As many of you will already know, holding these AR Cards up to the Nintendo 3DS cameras will allow you to immediately recruit a new Spirit to your party in Kingdom Hearts 3D, one of the best 3DS games.

The same three cards appear in each pack so you don't need to purchase more than one pack. The pack features a Club Nintendo logo on the wrapping paper.

Comments

1. CyberGW Wednesday 22nd Aug 2012 at 15:25

It's a good idea. If I had the game I'd definitely order a few. They'd better not take 14 weeks like the KIU cards did though.

2. shy guy 64 Wednesday 22nd Aug 2012 at 15:27

sold

3. vix_chan Wednesday 22nd Aug 2012 at 15:54

havent got the game yet, but there is no harm in geting the cards whilst there there, i am sure when the time is right i will get it.

4. DarkBladeXIII Wednesday 22nd Aug 2012 at 15:57

I would normally say its a great idea but the fact that ive already finished KH3D completely, and that none of my friends own a 3DS, let alone a copy of KH has led me to feel it irrelevant, just a waste of money.

5. Darkblizz Wednesday 22nd Aug 2012 at 16:07

I'm guessing we won't be able to get these in shops like the Kid Icarus cards?

6. TheNUKEnukeM Wednesday 22nd Aug 2012 at 16:56

I love the game, but I don't care for spirits to spend stars on them, (but I did go ahhh when my first spirit came to life). I thought that you only needed one card anyway and they were all compatible with it.

7. Amethyst Link Wednesday 22nd Aug 2012 at 19:29

I don't have the game yet, but I was gonna get it from Argos purely because I was given a 30 gift-card a while ago. However, it turns out Argos don't even sell it, so it looks like the card might expire before I get to use it on anything. Thanks, Argos...

8. DarkDeoxys Wednesday 22nd Aug 2012 at 19:44

at least we are getting the cards now, lets just hope they do the rest for the stuff that was with the mark of mastery edition.

9. imbusydoctorwho Wednesday 22nd Aug 2012 at 20:23

I guess these are the cards the Yanks got with the Mark of Mastery edition,that we missed out on.
    For 200 stars,that isn't so bad,so I'll probably get the pack tomorrow.

10. Xenobladeperson Wednesday 22nd Aug 2012 at 21:32

Aren't these just the ones that came free with the game?

11. fisher2007 Thursday 23rd Aug 2012 at 20:34

I'll probably get the pack tomorrow.