Pokedex 3D Pro trailer shows Pokemon Challenge

How many did you get right?

Can you believe that Pokemon Black And White 2 is finally released in the UK next week? But you'll have to wait a bit longer for Pokedex 3D Pro, the update of Pokedex 3D featuring every single Pokemon but there is more to this download than simply staring at your Pokemon in 3D and checking their essential info. A Pokemon Challenge will also test you on your knowledge. Check it our by watching this video. How many did you get right?

Comments

1. vix_chan Monday 1st Oct 2012 at 08:08

But all the questions are "What is this pokemons name?"
    Rather dull after 5 minuets if you ask me... (there not even silhouetted like in the old pokemon Anime)
    I dont know if i should get this or not, the pokemon fan inside me is crying "YES" but my bank balance is saying "No."

2. pokemaster Monday 1st Oct 2012 at 08:09

Got all 10 correct. Wouldn't be deserving of the name "pokemaster" if I got them wrong would I? haha :lol:

3. pokemaster Monday 1st Oct 2012 at 08:12

Vix- I am getting it, as I normally buy those guides with all the moves in, and there like Ł13, so to have it in my hand is going to be useful. The only niggle is that I wont be able to pause the game like a 3DS one by pressing the home button and then check whilst still playing.

4. King Slazo Monday 1st Oct 2012 at 08:46

Nice to see my Pokémaniacs Quiz isn't in danger anytime soon. :lol:

5. MartinIsAwesome Monday 1st Oct 2012 at 09:05

If I was getting the new Pokemon game at all, which I'm not, I would happily shell out for this. When I was still playing the games up until Leaf Green, I would buy guides soley for the information about what moves my creatures would learn and when, as well as the TMs and HMs it could use, as well as the drescriptions of what each move does - let's face it, you had very little to go on in-game back in the Red/Blue and Gold/Silver days. The Pokedex Pro is a lot more convenient than lugging a thick guidebook around with you.

I know there's the downside that you can't suspend DS games, but anyone who has held on to their original DS or has a spare 3DS could have both consoles on the go to get around it.

Even though I never even played the first Black/White games, I still used the original Pokedex 3D as a spotters guide when watching the new TV series while that was first showing on CITV. Every time a new pokemon appeared I would whip out my 3DS, load the app and find out about it, just like Ash would.

6. Serebii Monday 1st Oct 2012 at 09:43

Don't worry everyone, the quizzes get trickier...they get timed in just seconds with Pokémon with similar names for the options so you make mistakes.

It gives silhouettes which you have to pick Pokémon (I actually had a Jigglypuff seen from above moment). It has questions based on cries. About what Pokémon learns what move. About which Pokémon is taller. Which form does what? What stat is higher? Who has what ability etc.

There are some which are 649 questions long and are random and timed.

It's not just "Who is this?"

7. Wiimote Monday 1st Oct 2012 at 11:25

Im getting this & the pokemon dream radar too but i wanna no how much they cost as ONM said ages ago that they wont be free.

8. imbusydoctorwho Monday 1st Oct 2012 at 12:05

It looks all right,but I'd rather keep the original than pay out for this.

9. Serebii Monday 1st Oct 2012 at 12:32