White 3DS XL coming as part of Mario Kart 7 bundle before Christmas

A new 3DS XL colour announced

In addition to the Pikachu 3DS XL, Nintendo has announced that a white 3DS XL will be released in the UK on 16 November. It will come in a new Mario Kart 7 bundle that will feature a copy of the game pre-installed on the system.

The Mario Kart 7 white 3DS XL bundle was announced during Nintendo Direct on Thursday evening. Here is a picture of the White 3DS XL with the bundle.

Comments

1. lminett Friday 5th Oct 2012 at 08:51

Any idea what the price of this one is going to be?

2. imbusydoctorwho Friday 5th Oct 2012 at 12:23

Any idea what the price of this one is going to be?

Considering the XL RRP is £179.99,I expect this to be around £200-£210.

3. TheRexFactor Friday 5th Oct 2012 at 19:04

Had this been available at the launch of the XL I'd have been all over it, much prefer the white to Pika nipples.

But, I already have a blue XL and Mario Kart 7, so I couldn't justify it. Which is a shame, I like the white

4. Donkey Kong Jr. Saturday 6th Oct 2012 at 10:38

When the 3DS XL came out , I stopped myself from buying one because I wanted the white one which of course back then was Japan only. This offer is very tempting, as I like the colour and I also don't have to take a MK7 cartridge with me. However, I still can't justify paying >£200 if I already have a 3DS and have bought MK7.

5. Elwood212 Saturday 6th Oct 2012 at 14:44

Pity it's not out now. I'm buying an xl on Friday. Can't wait any longer :D

6. lrwr14 Sunday 7th Oct 2012 at 16:43

After seeing my mates 3DS I now want one, but want a white one. Just been looking around the internet to see if they had white ones but couldn't find anything. I come on here and what do I see :D . Already have Mario Kart, so i'll probably sell my copy of it (will have to unlock everything again :( )

7. hiyabooboo Saturday 8th Dec 2012 at 11:09

On Amazon it is £189.99 for both bundles (mario kart 7 and mario 3d land.)
    So maybe thats what the price will be at shops. :wink: :P :x :lol: 8) :D :) :o