Watch the Nintendo Direct Animal Crossing special here!

The last broadcast in a week full of Nintendo news

As we reported earlier this week, Nintendo's latest broadcast concerned news for the upcoming 3DS title Animal Crossing Jump Out. It happened at 12 noon today, and you can watch the full recording of the stream below.

It gave Japanese gamers a chance to catch up with all the latest Animal Crossing news before releasing on the 8th of November. While UK gamers will have to wait until 2013, this stream will be sure to spur anticipation for the 3DS living-sim when it finally releases here in the UK.

Check out the recorded stream below! All the biggest news from the stream was posted to the site earlier. Happy viewing!

Comments

1. danbish Friday 5th Oct 2012 at 10:33

I would but since its for Japan only, it'll only make me more depressed that I have to wait until next year to play it. Plus I'm trying to avoid all the news/spoilers about it so I discover everything on my own - and that ain't easy!

2. BattleGooseUK Friday 5th Oct 2012 at 10:33

Will this be in English... it doesn't look like it will be in English... people should SAY if it's going to be in Japanese...

3. Darkblizz Friday 5th Oct 2012 at 11:27

Subs would be nice....

4. chojin Friday 5th Oct 2012 at 11:46

Has it finished ?

5. ledreppe Friday 5th Oct 2012 at 11:48

Lovin' Club 444, just want to be there right now! I noticed one of the players talking into a megaphone through the 3DS' microphone, will there be online chat like with the Wii version. It would be so cool if there was, but I've got doubts whether this is a feature.

6. redeye Friday 5th Oct 2012 at 11:53

Having seen it, so hard to wait 'til next year :evil:

7. Commandervideo Friday 5th Oct 2012 at 12:02

What was all the AC news about? Was it Awesome?

8. Kirby8 Saturday 6th Oct 2012 at 01:12

Shame about no translation being available as of yet, although I'm sure that will come soon. Doesn't even matter, the game footage was amazing! Looks fantastic. Why oh why do we have to wait until 2013? It sucks!

9. CocoaToad Saturday 6th Oct 2012 at 14:21

Literally cannot wait for this game, I have a feeling that it'll be my favourite! I hope we get it by Easter next year! >W<

10. VinceLovesToast Saturday 6th Oct 2012 at 19:44

If your talking about the game of course but the video wont be in english till closer to the european date

11. Yinyanreshiram Saturday 6th Oct 2012 at 21:06

It's a real pity that this game is going to be delayed until 2013 :(
    but this game looks really awesome I spent countless hours playing the DS and Wii versions so I'm certain I'm going to love this version! :D

12. chazrinelli Monday 8th Oct 2012 at 13:23

I WANT THAT AC 3DSXL!! If that comes over here I am buying that! Screw the Pikachu one!!