New Rayman Legends trailer and screenshots

See some more multiplayer action

This new Rayman Legends Wii U trailer shows off some multiplayer action as the limbless legend is joined by the Globox and friends for some platforming goodness. Take a look and be sure to check out the new screenshots below...

Rayman Legends will be released for Wii U in 2013.

Comments

1. Scirm Thursday 25th Oct 2012 at 16:59

I hate myself for saying this, but... This looks better than New Super mario Bros. U

2. torterratrainer Thursday 25th Oct 2012 at 17:25

NSMBU and rayman legends really aught to have online multiplayer to link up with friends, and mike/mic support

raym,an legends is looking mighty perty

3. ninjafox Thursday 25th Oct 2012 at 18:40

Rayman Legends looks simply stunning with great enemies and fun levels to explore and could even be better than Origins. By Ubisoft giving themselves a few more weeks to polish the game further you just know this will be one of the best games in the launch window.

4. Riverlution Thursday 25th Oct 2012 at 18:47

Why do you hate yourself for that? It will be so much better than New Super Mario Bros U.

5. Shinigami_Link92 Thursday 25th Oct 2012 at 19:19

The question I most want to know the answer to I still don't know: Can you play the whole game 2 player co-op without either player being Murphy? I like the idea, but I'd rather not be him if possible. I know I might need him for the odd level, but if, for example, it is impossible to get everything unless you turn every lum purple, that would be terrible. I know you can change to him whenever, but then you lose all of your lums. Hopefully there will be a way around it that doesn't involve me holding a Pro controller with the GamePad on my lap.

6. imbusydoctorwho Thursday 25th Oct 2012 at 20:56

This is going to be so much better than NSMBU.

7. Lew3107 Friday 26th Oct 2012 at 02:06

It will be better than NSMBU, but both will be great. Legends could be the Wii U's first game to get a 10.0 rating!

8. 5OUNDWAVE Friday 26th Oct 2012 at 06:20

the music was amazing

9. CyberGW Saturday 27th Oct 2012 at 21:00

Having played Origins and the demo for this at Play Expo, I can say that the Gameplay is absolutely amazing. Honestly. At first while playing this game, I played as Globox and my friend was Murphy and I 100% loved it. So much adrenaline in that music level. And then we went on it again and I was Murphy and, surprisingly, that was also real good fun. You'll have to try it and by all means, being Rayman, Globox, a Teensie or Bertha is slightly better, but Murphy is still a really fun character to play as.
    So I can imagine doing everything as both the Wii Remote people and the GamePad holder in this trailer, and both sides seem epic. I love that new idea of Murphy being able to pull the Skull Coins towards you slightly, and the overall graphics, music and level design is just astonishingly good.
    Day One, I am buying this. Massive shame that this is no longer a launch title but if Ubisoft add in a few more music levels as good as the Platforming Hero one in the extra time, then I'll be one happy bunny.

10. Waiko Monday 29th Oct 2012 at 07:33

The music and the colors draw of Rayman is amazing!!!!