Two animated Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS trailers released

Pikachu and Oshawott embark on a new adventure

Nintendo of Japan have released 2 animated trailers that introduces some Pokemon and plot aspects that will feature in the upcoming 3DS title Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth.

While both trailers are in Japanese, they at least give an idea of which Pokemon will feature in the game. The first trailer sees Pikachu discovering Oshewott in the forest after falling from the sky. It then sees them relaxing in the Pokemon Paradise, the hub area featured in the game.

The second trailer is more action-packed, showing Umbreon and Espeon triggering a powerful spell that teleports the nearby curious Pokemon to a crystal cavern. This leads to an attack that overpowers the group.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth will release in Japan in November. There is currently no news on a European release.

[ Source: NintendoEverything ]

Comments

1. Kyranosaurus Friday 2nd Nov 2012 at 14:37

This looks amazing! (although it's not gameplay footage) :D

But I'd love to see a Pokemon spin-off show which shows the Pokemon's side of things, like this for example! :mrgreen:

2. shadowtrainer Friday 2nd Nov 2012 at 14:38

My rough translation for the first video:

Oshawott: Help me Help me!
    Oshawott: My figure...has turned into an Oshawott!

Commentator: This is a story about a place where only pokemon live

Oshawott: help meeee~

Pikachu: You..are you okay? Hey..pull it together! Are you alive? Phew!

Oshawott: A pokemon...talked!

Pikachu: From today, this is my paradise! From now, lets have lots of different adventures, gather friends, using everyone's power lets live in a fun way. Let's live a life that will surprise everyone's hearts (?) Even though sometimes we will fail, I want to build a wonderful place that is like paradise! Because, that is my dream! What do you think, Oshawott? Will you help me build a pokemon paradise?

Oshawott: Yep!

Pikachu: Really?!

Oshawott: Of course!

Pikachu: Yay!! Thank you!

I can't wait for this game! :D

3. MasterBrawler91 Friday 2nd Nov 2012 at 15:35

There were actually 3 adverts :P

4. ThePokekid78 Friday 2nd Nov 2012 at 16:06

Sorry ONM, Serebii got there first with this article ;)

Trailers are looking alright though!

5. Accelgor7 Friday 2nd Nov 2012 at 18:15

Looks brilliant (as almost every pokemon game does). Crossing my fingers for a UK release! :D

6. GloverMist Friday 2nd Nov 2012 at 18:24

There may be no news on a European release, but I think we can be pretty certain it's coming. Please? :D

7. hypersonic Friday 2nd Nov 2012 at 18:26

I hope the add animated cutscenes and voice acting.

8. thenintendoer Friday 2nd Nov 2012 at 18:59

love these trailers remind me of the anime :D

9. goldtanooki Friday 2nd Nov 2012 at 20:37

Spelling Mistake: Oshewatt? :P

10. KingoftheSocks Saturday 3rd Nov 2012 at 19:57

Cannot wait to have this, must have now

11. DynamicPunch202 Monday 5th Nov 2012 at 21:09

The trailer looks great and so does the game. I wonder if they'll dub it like they did with the Black and White 2 trailers?

12. maartenpitt Tuesday 6th Nov 2012 at 09:25

Actually the third trailer is a bit unrealistic but AWESOME! Did they actually think of adding a whole new layer to the game?
    Really cool thinking Pokemon Company!

13. haaroon fama123 Thursday 16th May 2013 at 17:50

i didn't get it because it was japanse but it still looks good :mrgreen: