Wii U unboxing in 60 seconds

No, we didn't wear white gloves

Want to see what you'll find in your Wii U Premium Pack when it goes on sale on 30 November? Don't want to have to sit there for five minutes as we talk you through each cable? Watch ONM's Wii U Unboxing video.

Watch this and you'll see what's inside the Wii U Premium Pack and you can also take a look at the Wii U console and GamePad from every angle. All in 60 seconds. Well, 59 actually. In fact, it took me longer to type this than to watch the video. I'll shut up now. Enjoy!

Liked that? Watch our Wii U video which shows how it compares in size to Wii and 3DS XL.

Comments

1. nukuleardawg Thursday 8th Nov 2012 at 09:30

Now thats an unboxing video. No messing about. But you didnt get to feel like mario with white gloves

2. Nintendalek42 Thursday 8th Nov 2012 at 15:34

I guess this means you're starting to starting to make Wii U reviews. Lucky.

3. ShadowFuzzy Thursday 8th Nov 2012 at 15:44

I like it, but where is Nintendo Land?

Please tell us at least whether it comes in a game case or a cheap paper case.

4. Mr Roboto Thursday 8th Nov 2012 at 15:49

I still prefer Iwata's version just because he's so funny watch even his video chat video with Reggie.

At least these videos show people without HD TV's that they need to buy a different cable as the Wii u only comes with HDMI.

5. MartinIsAwesome Thursday 8th Nov 2012 at 16:13

This video is 100% funnier with Yakety Sax.

6. MatthewONM Thursday 8th Nov 2012 at 16:15

I like it, but where is Nintendo Land?

Please tell us at least whether it comes in a game case or a cheap paper case.

It comes in a plastic box. Our copy was removed beforehand - presumably to stop us from recording loads of videos and spoiling it for everyone!

7. madlink Saturday 10th Nov 2012 at 15:17

I really liked the music you chose. I've pre-ordered a premium pack, can I have it now please. NOW I WANT IT NOW.

8. vix_chan Saturday 10th Nov 2012 at 19:27

I think you should have wore the white gloves, look at all those icky fingerprints @0:17.

If you like, i can take it and clean it up for you :wink:

9. the_yoshimaster Sunday 11th Nov 2012 at 02:05

you may have unboxed it in under 60 seconds but it don't tell anyone much info since all you did was show it off.
    Though if you wanted just to admire it then this is perfect

10. 09pitchers Sunday 11th Nov 2012 at 20:19