Wii U eShop games confirmed for US launch, price confirmed

Which game are you most looking forward to downloading?

Nintendo have confirmed which Wii U eShop games will be available to download from the console's digital store when the console launches in America on Sunday.

Of course fans can download games such as Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros U from the Wii U eShop but there are a number of games that are available as digital downloads only. The following games are available on launch day:

Little Inferno

Trine 2: Director's Cut

Chasing Aurora

Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition

Nano Assault NEO

So far, the price for one of these games has been confirmed. Chasing Aurora will cost $14.99 in the US.

You can download all these games to your Wii U but you can also expand the storage capacity by adding a USB external hard disc drives.

Which of these Wii U eShop games would you download?

Comments

1. deKay Friday 16th Nov 2012 at 15:52

Argh!

I want all of them!

2. Herbert_Rarr Friday 16th Nov 2012 at 16:03

None :l

3. 25BBB Friday 16th Nov 2012 at 16:12

I'll probably get MSF, even though I have the normal version on 3DS, and Trine 2, even though I have it on PC. Maybe Little Inferno, seeing as it was made by the people that made World of Goo, it should be great!

4. ledreppe Friday 16th Nov 2012 at 16:21

Only Mighty Switch Force holds my interest, I played the 3DS version.

5. Birdy1994 Friday 16th Nov 2012 at 16:47

Good job i get the loyalty scheme with my premium Wii U, thereare lots of great games! Unsure about nano assault but definitely the rest of them, can't wait for the cave, cloudberry kingdom and mutant mudds deluxe either. I just wish you could use e-shop credit on the U-shop (Not its real name)

6. MJTH Friday 16th Nov 2012 at 17:01

Chasing Aurora and Mighty Switch Force are the only ones that really interest me. I thought about getting MSF for 3DS but then I found out this was coming to Wii U so I will wait.

I need more to convince me of the others, but I can't wait for Runner 2, late this year /early next year!

7. Slinkington Friday 16th Nov 2012 at 17:04

Nintendo UK: "Wii U eShop Launch games revealed!"

*clicks link*

Wii U "USA" eShop downloads revealed...

Disappointed.

8. me4ndubz Friday 16th Nov 2012 at 17:27

so many good games, not enough money :(

9. Mr Roboto Friday 16th Nov 2012 at 17:50

This is torture I want my Wii u now! :mrgreen:

Really looking forward to online co-op play on Trine 2

10. ThePokekid78 Friday 16th Nov 2012 at 18:03

None....never bought anything off WiiWare or eShop, just genuinely doesn't interest me...

11. deKay Friday 16th Nov 2012 at 18:33

You bought a games console but games don't interest you?

12. MartinIsAwesome Friday 16th Nov 2012 at 23:54

Mighty Switch force "Hyper Drive"? I see what they did there.
    I'm wondering how that one is going to work actually. I've tried playing the 3DS version with the 3D turned off and it doesn't work half as well. The Wii U one might be HD, but I hope it manages to make the distinction between active and in-active platforms much greater.

13. nintenu Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 00:32

You bought a games console but games don't interest you?

Think they are referring to Digital Downloads! ...yeah, I don't really care either!
    Only good thing about them is Virtual Console titles! =)
    But yeah WiiWare, eShop ...is like a s**t bucket for games ...theres about 1 okay game, out of every 100 games ...I guess standards drop when there's money involved.

14. redeye Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 07:23

Can't even afford a WiiU let alone games, I have a 3DS to support :twisted:

15. jaco_p Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 16:22

Nano Assault aside, any of those would be a highlight compared to the amount of dross we got on wiiware/eshop at the moment, so yeah, an excellent lineup :-D

16. deKay Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 20:47

So, just like the Wii games at retail then.