Video: ONM play Chasing Aurora Wii U multiplayer

ONM Game Night: Our first Wii U multiplayer session is with Broken Rules' fun flying game

You can watch team ONM getting stuck into a 5-player game of Chasing Aurora in our very first ONM Game Night video. We plan to record more videos like this to show you much much fun Wii U is to play with friends with one on the GamePad and others using the Remotes and Nunchuk's. As you can see, Chasing Aurora is a lot of fun in multiplayer.

We played the tournament which features four different challenges. First up was Freeze Tag in which one bird on the GamePad had to freeze the others before the time ran out. Surviving birds can free the others but Online Editor Tom East failed to do so one this occasion (in my defence it was my first go on Chasing Aurora). The next game of Freeze Tag was more successful for Tom.

Next up was Chase in which you to grab the gem and avoid the other birds with the last bird on screen emerging victorious. Finally, we had another game of Freeze Tag. Hope you enjoyed the video because there will be more where this came from.

Chasing Aurora is a Wii U eShop launch game. Did this video make you want to download it?

Comments

1. Herbert_Rarr Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 14:04

All that made a lot of sense :?

2. Scirm Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 14:06

Would be great to see more of this vid, but much longer or even on live :) About Aurora, looks great if you have enough friends into games.

3. me4ndubz Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 14:47

Another reason why I'm glad I've pre-ordered my Wii U

4. ninjafox Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 15:12

Chasing Aurora looks really good fun. I liked how you showed off the different multiplayer modes and had team ONM in the corner so we could see your reactions.
    Cannot wait to see the other videos! :)

5. noobgamer9 Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 15:42

who's the guy in the white t-shirt. Is it Dale Pratley

6. MistaChristopher Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 16:00

Great videos guys, looking forward to seeing more!

7. 5OUNDWAVE Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 16:02

what is the single experience like as multi-player is wasted on me

8. oh dae su Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 20:06

what is the single experience like as multi-player is wasted on me

Chris has done a video for the single player herehttp://www.nintendo-gamer.net/2012/11/16/we-take-you-on-a-video-tour-of-chasing-auroras-single-player-mode/

9. Blue blur Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 20:34

Nice video, but next time, lower the games audio and increase yours. I want to hear the good members of the ONM team :D

10. MartinIsAwesome Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 20:57

Chasing Aurora really doesn't look like my cup of tea. When it comes to the eShop, I'm more looking forward to Runner 2 and potentially the new version of Mighty Switch Force.
    Great idea for a video too, so well done on that.

11. tomonm Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 21:10

who's the guy in the white t-shirt. Is it Dale Pratley

Correct!

12. CyberGW Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 21:20

That looks really fun! Won't it be a bit unbalanced with any 2 or 3 players though?

13. Lonegamer Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 21:46

looks really fun to me :)
    i will download this day 1

14. taximadish Saturday 17th Nov 2012 at 23:13

I loved this video, and it really did make me want to buy the game!

But as Blue Blur said, next time lower the game volume so we can hear more of you lot please :D
    Also, (if possible, which it may well not be) could you have another little 'subscreen' in the video showing what's on the GamePad?