New Darksiders 2 video

See some battle action from the Wii U launch game

Darksiders 2 has been described as Zelda in hell and you can see a snippet of gameplay action from the Wii U launch game by watching this video.

It also shows how you can play Darksiders 2 on the GamePad screen while someone else watches TV. In this exaple, it's a guy with his girlfriend but when she falls asleep he switches it back to the TV. But forget about that or the battle action - have you seen the guy's socks? I wouldn't wear polka dot socks if I was starring in a Wii U advert.

Comments

1. Oxo64 Wednesday 21st Nov 2012 at 13:08

I wonder what the frame rate is like...

2. barrybarryk Wednesday 21st Nov 2012 at 13:19

I have the PC version, it definitely is a great game. If you haven't already played it on another system it's worth your cash. There just aren't enough developers making games like it anymore. I'm still in two minds on buying the Wii U version but it could be a perfect excuse for another play through on a console lounging on my sofa during the inevitable rubbish weather December brings lol

3. 5OUNDWAVE Wednesday 21st Nov 2012 at 15:31

i didn't know the darksiders universe existed until i heard this was coming 2 wii u , as soon as i heard this i got the first 1 of the ps store for 12 pound - well worth it , as i don't like playing game series 2 or 3 in that's why i'll never play ac3 or me3 , also i held off getting this for ps3 as i'd prefer this version it will be a blast , plus transformer's foc was out the same day , hmv say it's out on the 30th of december , should be a good way 2 see the new year in

4. imbusydoctorwho Thursday 22nd Nov 2012 at 13:16

I think I'll probably get it when the price drops to around 20.

5. MushroomBandit Thursday 22nd Nov 2012 at 21:40

i think this may well be the game joining my launch title list with ZombiU and Sonic Racing. still have 7 days to decide

6. leftoverlunch Friday 23rd Nov 2012 at 16:31

I had it on xbox was an amazing game till i hit level 20 and the game crashed never to work again every time it loaded up it would crash the system and i'd have to do a hard reset. When asking about the frame rate issues and if my problem would get fixed week after week they deleted all my posts and banned me from their site. So I wont ever buy any THQ game again.
    If you do buy it you will like it i just hope it's all fixed on WiiU.