The 70 different designs of Nintendo 3DS

The many colours and special editions. Which one have you got?

A new 3DS XL featuring the characters from Yokai Watch 2 brings our grand total of designs up to a nice, round 70. From different shades to special editions to mark the launch of big games and all-new larger consoles, here we celebrate the many different designs of the hit handheld that are available of across the globe.

From Europe to America and Japan to China, different 3DS consoles can be bought in different territories but you can see them all below. It's a long way off yet but if there are 70 available now, imagine how many more there will be by the time Nintendo are ready to launch a successor to the 3DS.

That's for the future. We'll start by going back to the beginning and the two colours that 3DS launched with.

We know that 46 pages of consoles to scroll through is a daunting prospect, so if you like, you can jump to the newest addition to the family here.

Cosmos Black 3DS

To misquote those famous Marks and Spencer adverts, this isn't a black 3DS, this is a Cosmos Black 3DS. Presumably named after the shade of black rather than the universe itself which some US scientists believe is turquoise (or as they call it, cosmic spectrum green).

Anyway, Nintendo aren't the first company to name a product Cosmos Black. Did you know you can buy a Cosmos Black BMW. The black 3DS (sorry, Cosmos Black) is slightly cheaper than a BMW and was one of two different colours available when the console launched in Japan in February 2011 and in the UK a month later.

Aqua Blue 3DS

The other launch console was the popular Aqua Blue handheld which actually does look like it is turquoise. This console may become a collector's item in the future as Nintendo's official Japanese website reported that the Aqua Blue was "scheduled to end production shortly" back in May.

Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 43 44 45 46 Next page

Comments

1. kevelstone Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 15:35

Kingdom Hearts 3D not 358..

2. silver2010 Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 15:35

Need that Chinese mario console...make it a raffle in January just like last year

3. DynamicPunch202 Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 15:51

The Charizard one and the Metal Gear one look cool, but the Cerulean pink one hurts my eyes!

4. Kirby8 Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 15:54

Brought the blue one at the HMV launch. And I was one of the luck ones to win the Mario 3DS on page 5 from Club Nintendo! =)

5. lrwr14 Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 15:58

I have the limited edition Toad one which I won :). Still got it and hasn't been used.

6. nintendo rules Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 16:20

you missed the black 3ds xl that comes with monster hunter 3g

7. ThePokekid78 Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 16:28

'How many have you got?'

Er, how many do you honestly expect us to have, ONM? This isn't a case of collecting 'em all!!

8. theycallmejack Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 16:32

I've got the Mario designed regular sized 3DS from the Club Nintendo contest!

9. Smyrlie Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 16:32

I found this online a while ago. I have no idea if it's real or not but what does it mean :?: :!: Does it confirm a majora's mask remake, or is it just a very good fake? The 3DSXL model looks awesome and if it is ever released it may make me finally upgrade from regular 3DS.

10. 3DSRulesO.K Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 16:50

I originally bought a Cosmos Black 3DS about a month or so after launch. Then I got a silver and black 3DS XL around a month or so after that launched too. I have since sold the Cosmos Black one, but I kept the AR cards that came with it because the ones that come with 3DS XL are in a cheapo looking plastic wrapping, I like the posh card holder that came with the original :mrgreen:

11. Herbert_Rarr Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 16:51

I have the black one :|

12. 3DSRulesO.K Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 16:51

It's a good fake because the 3D symbol next to the slider doesn't light up on a 3DS XL!

13. pinkgamer634 Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 16:54

Has no one ordered the Pikachu 3DS XL?

14. Smyrlie Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 17:04

Good spot, but I can't say I'm not disappointed, it looks awesome.

15. Waldy565 Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 17:40

Love all of 'em, I had a cosmos black to start with, then upgraded to a limited edition zelda, or did I have that from the start? Yes, i think I did :D, then in the summer, I upgraded again - a bit boring silver and black, but it was an XL! Now I want the pikachu one, but I really want Nintendo to do an update so you can transfer your streetpass stuff over... Can anyone name the blue one with the dragon and two swords? Looks like fire emblem, cuz I love that one too (it's the DRAAAGONS! :D)

16. vix_chan Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 17:46

Got a Aqua on launch and ended up with the Zelda 3DS for Xmas last year.
    Then i was lucky enough this year to win the Toad 3DS and also win a Red 3DS XL which is my main console now.

I miss the cool design on the Zelda, been thinking of customising the XL :?

17. wghtmf Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 18:11

I only have the Aqua Blue. The Slime one is so awesome.

18. Riverlution Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 18:15

Has no one ordered the Pikachu 3DS XL?

I have, I can't wait! I'm still undecided as to whether I will actually use it or not though! I kinda want the charizard one too, but I don't want to have two 3DS XL's laying around (plus I don't want to wait for that to come out over here, and be disapointed). That said, I don't know if I'd prefer the charizard one... Pikachu is my favourite pokemon (is that bad?!) but charizard is amazingly also a close second or third... but the charizard one looks so much more badass!

19. thenintendoer Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 18:36

proud to say im an owner of an aqua blue 3ds though the zelda one also looked very nice

20. TomMc92 Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 19:00

I only have my good old black 3DS which i got after launch with dead or alive. Still use it most days now for Pokemon White 2, but sadly my touch screen is broken and i tried fixing it but after using it so much for theatrhythm i doubt it can work again. Looking for a new model to replace it but i want to wait as i really like the look of the monster hunter and charizard 3DS XL so i really hope they do come out over here soon.

21. Mew3 Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 19:02

I want that charizard one! :mrgreen:

22. vix_chan Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 19:51

It could become a collectors piece, I know I will never use the Toad one because of how rare it is.
    But the difference is that I did not pay for my Toad 3DS, but you have spent the average of Ł170 for a system that you think you may not use.
    I was very dubious of using the Zelda 3DS, but decided to use it in the end because it was a very thoughtful gift from my Boyfriend and I feel it may have hurt his feelings if I just left it as a shelf queen. I don’t regret using it, despite the small scratches on the touch screen (Damn you Kid Icarus Uprising, I blame you XP)

23. ledreppe Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 19:59

"How many have you got?", I would imagine hardly anyone has more than 1, and those that do have more money than sense.

24. Accelgor7 Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 20:12

Cool and original, cosmos black 8)

25. fisher2007 Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 22:16

aqua blue 3ds.

26. RainbowGazelle Monday 3rd Dec 2012 at 23:23

I going to have to admit that I've got an aqua blue 3ds from launch, a silver 3ds xl, and the zelda 3ds. I've been keeping the zelda one in pristine condition though.

27. hammster Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 02:26

I really don't like multi-page articles like this but some cool designs.

28. Mariofan456 Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 06:50

Plain original cosmos black 3DS 8)

29. nintenu Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 08:52

I've got the Mario designed regular sized 3DS from the Club Nintendo contest!

Same here! :D

I did have the Aqua Blue 3DS, before that one...

30. imbusydoctorwho Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 10:34

I have the Aqua Blue 3DS,the limited edition Club Nintendo Peach 3DS,and a Red 3DS XL.
    I wouldn't mind one of those Pikachu 3DS XL's,though.

31. MartinIsAwesome Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 12:12

My favourite one is the Colbalt Blue 3DS. It's a shame that it was only released in Japan and after launch. Had it been one of the original colours here instead of the Aqua Blue I wouldn't have thought twice about picking it other my current Black (sorry, Cosmos Black) =P
    The Fire Emblem variant is very nice too.

32. RainbowGazelle Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 18:22

I wouldn't mind one of those Pikachu 3DS XL's,though.

Yes! I'm not alone in having more than one!

33. noobgamer9 Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 18:56

If I trade in my red 3ds XL at Game I get Ł85, to spend at Game (Ł76 in cash). That's another Ł95 to get the Pikachu 3ds XL :(

34. AquaMisty Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 20:48

I've only got the aqua blue 3DS what I got on UK launch day and i'm pleased it's going to be a collectors item.

Also had to find out Cerulean was a colour ,the only reason I ever heard of that word is from Pokemon.

35. Linkfan42 Saturday 15th Dec 2012 at 16:30

Got the aqua blue 3DS at launch, then won one of the Mario ones from Club Nintendo.

36. me4ndubz Saturday 15th Dec 2012 at 16:32

I've just got the flame red 3ds, i would have loved the zelda one though

37. skyluigi Saturday 15th Dec 2012 at 16:49

Hmm, Misty Pink, Cerulean Blue, Pikachu, Charizard... I'm seeing a pattern emerge here.

38. tobes325 Sunday 16th Dec 2012 at 13:49

Would love the Cobalt blue one and the Zelda one is awesome! :D

39. pinkgamer634 Sunday 16th Dec 2012 at 16:17

The Pikachu one looks really cute, it's good that it's a limited edition.

40. NintyFan90 Sunday 16th Dec 2012 at 21:24

I've still got the Cosmos Black 3DS I got as part of a bundle with Mario Kart 7. I have given it a slight 'limited edition' feel by applying a Pokemon White 2 sticker on it which I got from ONM magazine though. :lol:

I wouldn't think twice about upgrading my current 3DS to one of those 3DS XL consoles from China, preferably the Red one or the one with Mario on the front (page 17). Why can't some of the more limited edition consoles be imported to the UK? It's understandable that Japan get most of the limited edition consoles (insert Nintendo here) but in my opinion, UK is the flagship country in Europe in terms of gaming releases along with USA for North America. The Pikachu 3DS XL is available now which is a good thing but the competition to win the Peach, Mario and Toad consoles (page 5) should of also have been available in stores as well. Congrats to some of the people commenting who managed to win one of those consoles on Club Nintendo by the way :)

41. Twinkle Monday 17th Dec 2012 at 15:57

:wink: I have only the aqua blue 3ds! My friend has the pikachu 3ds xl, zelda 3ds and the aqua blue one!

42. KH81314 Monday 14th Jan 2013 at 14:00

I have the Cosmo Black 3Ds but I wish I had waited for some of these other ones. Why does Japan get the best ones.

43. ThePsychicExtrem Friday 15th Feb 2013 at 15:47

I'll stick with my aqua blue, thanks

44. olrodlegacy Friday 15th Feb 2013 at 18:06

I love this kind of feature. Reminds me of the mini Nintendo museum in Nintendo World New York. Also reminds me that I need to get a 3DS XL.

45. KH81314 Friday 15th Feb 2013 at 18:14

I can't imagine anybody needing more than 2. The original the 3ds and maybe an XL if you have the money to spare.

46. Ioannis83 Friday 15th Feb 2013 at 18:46

31 designs and I have the boring silver one :evil:

47. Spyrolad Friday 15th Feb 2013 at 19:06

Japan gets all the cool stuff :(

48. TheSlenderman Friday 15th Feb 2013 at 20:55

31 Shades of 3ds... How long till there's 50? ( rubbish joke )

I have the ice white 3ds, which came with super mario 3d land. :D

49. Nintendo77 Tuesday 19th Feb 2013 at 18:54

I got the all black one!

50. alexkinch Wednesday 20th Feb 2013 at 15:04

I have one... I must be a major disappointment to Nintendo.

I have a 3dsxl with the 20 ambassador games, zelda 4 swords 25th anni version. That must count for something lol :D

51. lrj Wednesday 20th Feb 2013 at 18:08

I really want a 3ds :(

52. yoshimad Saturday 23rd Feb 2013 at 02:33

I own the MH Japanese 3DS!! Buzzing except now they have actually localized the games lol. :D

I am thinking about upgrading my ENG 3DS to a 3DS XL however the only designs I would actually consider is the Pikachu one (what december isn't a specific date) or the Charizard one which is actually amazing! or the Fire emblem one. ^_^

53. Legend Of Amy Wednesday 13th Mar 2013 at 16:45

That Pikachu one! I knew I couldn't have been seeing things in the shop! COOL! :o

54. BlackMageMario Monday 25th Mar 2013 at 11:35

It was really interesting going through all the different colours and styles of the 3DS that have been released since launch - I myself have an Aqua Blue 3DS that I love and chersh - and I can't wait to see what other colours and styles that will be released in the future!

- BlackMageMario

55. Twinkle Monday 25th Mar 2013 at 20:49

I absolutely love my aqua blue 3DS! I treasure it a lot! However, I would love to have the Animal Crossing 3Ds XL! :( If only it was launched in Europe... :( :cry:

56. Vampiratelycan Friday 29th Mar 2013 at 02:28

Cosmos Black 3DS and a lovely Lime Green DSLite. :D

57. Mineturtle Tuesday 2nd Apr 2013 at 08:33

I would love the pikachu 3ds xl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58. Twinkle Thursday 18th Apr 2013 at 14:27

:D Now that the Animal Crossing 3DS Xl is coming in UK, I am definitely going to get it! I am very happy about it!

59. ledreppe Thursday 18th Apr 2013 at 16:32

There seems to be a 3DS design for almost every 1st party Nintendo 3DS game now.

60. Waldy565 Thursday 18th Apr 2013 at 18:44

I've all ready commented on this, but it seems at the very least every 3 months a new 3DS releases! My faves at the mo are: the Dragon Quest one, the Monster Hunter, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem (to which I've entered your compo... hope I win! haha!), the awesome Luigi one and both the Pikachu and Charizard ones. The ones I like but probably wouldn't pick up are: Kingdom Hearts, the Mario one and the Metal Gear 3DS.
    EDIT - forget a list of games I want, I need to make a list of 3DS'! Haha! Or is it 3DSi? 3DSes?

61. Waldy565 Thursday 18th Apr 2013 at 18:48

I really want a 3ds :(

I assume the sad face means you can't afford one, but look on the bright side: when you do scratch up enough money, look at the choice you'll have! Plus, they're probably be a few more than what you see on these pages throughout this year!

62. dr_who Thursday 18th Apr 2013 at 19:28

got the limited Zelda edition as well as my "normal" XLversion don't want to use it and leave finger prints on it a collectors piece it`s going to stay. :D

63. danbish Monday 22nd Apr 2013 at 15:34

No offence ONM, but how many times are you going to re-hash this news post every time there's a new design of the 3DS?

64. Simmy Kaur Monday 22nd Apr 2013 at 17:41

WOW, I just got a free Nintendo DSi points code from: freedsipoints co.uk

65. Fubz Monday 22nd Apr 2013 at 21:53

Yeah it's getting annoying.

66. bigterence Friday 26th Apr 2013 at 15:43

Pre-order placed today for Animal Crossing Special Edition.Currently using Silver XL.

67. parasky Saturday 27th Apr 2013 at 18:35

I still have my launch date aqua blue 3ds, although I've got my eye on a ice white 3DS XL.

68. Chuckkle8 Monday 6th May 2013 at 23:48

I bought the blue/black 3DS XL when it first came out and was gutted to see the animal crossing limited edition design! I wish I'd waited - it's so cute. :')

69. olrodlegacy Wednesday 15th May 2013 at 15:50

Hey, ONM: Why not do a competition at Christmas to win them all?

70. danbish Wednesday 15th May 2013 at 16:06

Yeah it's getting annoying.

Aaand again....

71. olrodlegacy Wednesday 15th May 2013 at 16:47

Aaand again....

This is actually very useful when you're buying a 3DS. No other site I know has a list like this.

72. TheSlenderman Thursday 16th May 2013 at 10:49

I have the ice white 3ds that came with super mario 3d land, but thinking of trading it in for a silver 3ds xl. :D

73. etiennerichard Thursday 16th May 2013 at 17:54

The only thing I'm waiting before buying a 3DS XL is that Nintendo of America makes a badass Metroid cover and/or a simple plain charcoal that won't be limited edition, you know... because it's fun to "not" buy a red or blue XL. They are the simple things a manly gamer wants, I think it could help selling more 3DS over here to adults.

74. Twinkle Sunday 2nd Jun 2013 at 11:33

The new Monster Hunter ones look really nice! Too bad they're only in Japan for now. :|

75. Spongey889 Sunday 2nd Jun 2013 at 12:40

Am I the only one who's still dying for a UK release of the midnight purple 3ds? :cry: It's just so beautiful!

76. bigearlsbrother Monday 3rd Jun 2013 at 05:08

I upgraded from the cosmos black 3ds to the silver and black 3ds xl, I also own the white 3ds xl with mario kart which is still sealed. I really like the look of the luigi one that's out in Japan soon. Also just per ordered the animal crossing one.

77. Oliver Eaton Thursday 6th Jun 2013 at 20:30

They should make a gold one!

78. Oliver Eaton Thursday 6th Jun 2013 at 20:31

I have a red one!!

79. ultimatebuffalo Saturday 22nd Jun 2013 at 16:39

and all of them badly designed without the 2nd circle pad.

80. Latte Thursday 27th Jun 2013 at 17:08

the choice to have limited eevee editions as a raffle prize is quite silly.

It was in retail it would sell like wildfire!

81. bigterence Thursday 4th Jul 2013 at 13:57

For those of us who cant afford 2 ,3,or more 3dss,you can buy some great looking hard protective cases off ebay .Recommended.

82. Gargravarr Tuesday 9th Jul 2013 at 21:22

Most recent page has two of the same picture, just a heads-up.

83. Fox_McCloud Tuesday 9th Jul 2013 at 22:46

How many times has this been reposted?

84. MartinIsAwesome Wednesday 10th Jul 2013 at 07:08

How many times has this been reposted?

It gets reposted/updated everytime a new design is unveiled.

85. ThePsychicExtrem Thursday 11th Jul 2013 at 10:26

It's fake, and there's a pretty strong chance of majoras mask coming out, hopefully for Wii U

86. HughPR Sunday 4th Aug 2013 at 19:26

I do have to admit that whilst I'm content with my Aqua Blue 3DS (since launch, wooo, I still hate the price drop/Ambassador scenario, but I won't dwell on it), if the gold Pokemon X/Y 3DS XL comes out in the UK, I WILL be buying it, even if the money has to come out of my maintenance grant/loan for university. I'll just eat less for a few months :P

87. stealth1497 Sunday 4th Aug 2013 at 19:47

Still hanging onto my original black 3DS, doesn't look like it'll be going any time soon. But seriously, there are too many designs now, I don't know how they keep on pumping them out!

88. Zephild Thursday 8th Aug 2013 at 10:08

I'm in love with the two Monster Hunter 4 3DS. Think I'm totally gonna buy one if they come to Europe...

89. Yinyanreshiram Thursday 8th Aug 2013 at 15:40

I still have the cosmos black 3DS that I bought at launch.I don't plan on replacing it with a cooler 3DS unless it breaks 8)

90. Kai Weinefelt Friday 9th Aug 2013 at 22:33

All these models and you forgot the New Love Plus consoles... ;-)

91. ZapJAM Wednesday 21st Aug 2013 at 21:08

gotta love the pikachu 3ds design. :D

92. Komodo_Wolfgang Wednesday 4th Sep 2013 at 16:10

So sick of this being posted every time a new 3DS is released.

93. NintyFan90 Wednesday 4th Sep 2013 at 21:43

So sick of this being posted every time a new 3DS is released.

My thoughts exactly, but over time, I've gotten used to it now. At least ONM are showing us the awesome 3DS designs as they are released or due for release. As a fan of One Piece, I had no idea that Japan were planning to endorse One Piece on a 3DS console and two for that matter. It was definitely a surprise. I'm just hoping the Unlimited World Red console gets released in Europe, my Cosmos Black 3DS needs upgrading. :)

94. tomonm Thursday 5th Sep 2013 at 09:58

So sick of this being posted every time a new 3DS is released.

No one is forcing you to read it.

95. MetsuHadoken1995 Saturday 5th Oct 2013 at 07:35

I've had my Cosmos Black 3DS since launch, I was suppose to get the Aqua Blue but my dad accidentally got the wrong colour. It was lucky because when I saw that my friend had his at the time, I wasn't a fan of the colour when seeing it with the naked eye. I kind of died inside though when Midnight Purple was announced due to loving that colour and not bothering to get another 3DS. If I ever end up getting another one, it would be an XL. No idea what design I'd go for though.

96. vix_chan Wednesday 16th Oct 2013 at 10:17

I have 5 now...
    My original Aqua (bought at launch)
    Zelda 3DS (Xmas Gift)
    Toad 3DS (won from Nintendo)
    Red XL (A surprise win from IGN)
    And Animal Crossing XL (Yeah, I bought this one)

And I am tempted by the Red Pokémon XL and Gold Zelda XL.

97. FrancisDaAwesome Wednesday 16th Oct 2013 at 11:23

I've got a blue Fire Emlem: Awakening 3DS XL. It's great because-
    1. It looks kickass.
    2. I probably never would have played one of my current favorite games of all time.

98. Capt_Anders Wednesday 16th Oct 2013 at 17:25

As awesome as all these versions of 3DS are its not good for game shops which often have a limited amount of 3DS consoles and as a result of new ones being released they often loose business which goes to the internet where the full range of 3DS consoles are available and more niche consoles can be bought.

99. Yoshi9288 Saturday 26th Oct 2013 at 14:14

I have one of the Princess Peach 3DS (European Version) and im really proud of it because im an great Fan of Princess Peach. (^_^)

100. Senshi00 Wednesday 6th Nov 2013 at 21:18

Getting the Zelda one

101. Papcorn Friday 29th Nov 2013 at 20:24

Above the logo it says: "We are twins." Really? That's the first we've heard of that. Is that a new Mario fact?

----Page 17

No, we learn this in Yoshi's Island! Is being serious?!

102. rrriki Monday 2nd Dec 2013 at 17:25

I really hope the Mario&Luigi Dream Team one comes out in UK- I want that game but I wanted a new 3ds even more because my ones broken and that one is perfect

103. bones0898 Monday 2nd Dec 2013 at 21:13

How long before nintendo go for 100 lol. Place your bets now.

104. MarioCrossing Saturday 11th Jan 2014 at 21:57

I would love for the Midnight Purple 3DS to be available in the UK! :(

105. MartinIsAwesome Wednesday 5th Feb 2014 at 14:24

I love that new Theatrhythm one, although I find it odd that the Rhythm Crystal looks suspiciously like a Zelda rupee.

106. Mariostar222 Friday 14th Feb 2014 at 13:25

about 7 of them,true fact

107. Capt_Anders Friday 14th Feb 2014 at 17:03

I am very tempted by the Yoshi 3DS

108. wiicoolkid Saturday 15th Feb 2014 at 15:24

I've got the princess peach one :D

109. Cyntheta Monday 3rd Mar 2014 at 10:13

Wish there is more green available...

110. Kittens. Friday 7th Mar 2014 at 09:57

Bloody hell, has it already been a year since this came out? I remember reading it for the first time like it was yesterday.

111. GloverMist Friday 14th Mar 2014 at 17:05

...this is the third MH4 design released so far Yoshi's New Island.

Any particular reason Yoshi gets in on the act here? :D

112. NoNameAtAll Saturday 15th Mar 2014 at 03:08
  113. greenpo08 Saturday 15th Mar 2014 at 16:06

I have a Flame Red 3ds.

I am so basic

114. tirlibibi Thursday 27th Mar 2014 at 11:37

hi,

i have 3DS xl zelda ALBW
    3DS XL pikachu
    3DS XL yoshi edition
    and 3DS XL red and black
    :mrgreen:

Do you like the 3DS XL yoshi ?

115. danbish Tuesday 1st Apr 2014 at 17:14

Another new version of the 3DS, another re-hash of the same article.

116. tirlibibi Wednesday 2nd Apr 2014 at 09:42

yes it's a shame, all special models are made in XL .
    but also for the sales work well.
    I don't like the classic colors of 3DS XL
    just i like limited editions

my favorites are yellow pikachu, zelda albw and yoshi

117. NoNameAtAll Thursday 10th Apr 2014 at 01:44

I think you guys may have missed one. Heck, I didn't even know this specific one was a thing.

http://www.3dsbuzz.com/archive/want-to- ... of-a-kind/

118. tirlibibi Thursday 10th Apr 2014 at 10:32

new : 3 news 3DSXL pokemon, only for japan

but it's very ugly !

http://www.p-nintendo.com/news/trois-no ... pon-237222

do you like ?

119. Waldy565 Sunday 27th Apr 2014 at 23:17

Well, as I'm not hitting the gym then college until the afternoon, my morning is partially going to consist of counting up the beauties out of these 40 or so that are available in the UK...
    Make that 30, because 10 or so of these will be 2DS'... As stated, I DO remember trading in a 3DS to get the zelda one, soooo - I went Black, Zelda, XL Grey/Black and now, one of my 2 favourite colours (the other ironically being black :P ) Red :D

120. tirlibibi Monday 28th Apr 2014 at 10:06

yes, i think that the pikachu edition is the rarest and the most original system ;
    and this is one of the first collector

in europe there are only 5000 copies

for Japan and US i don't know ...

121. tirlibibi Tuesday 13th May 2014 at 09:36

fake or not ??

edition system 3DS XL with pokemon rubis/saphir

122. NoNameAtAll Sunday 15th Jun 2014 at 18:19

71 now with the Sea Green 2DS.

123. tirlibibi Tuesday 24th Jun 2014 at 09:57

the 3DS XL system Super mario will be available in the USA in July

the bundle includes 2 games in download : new super mario bros 2 and pro evolution soccer 2011

do you like this edition ?

it's so cute i need it