Register Paper Mario 3DS through Club Nintendo UK and get a free sticker book

Register your copy as soon as Sticker Star is released

Nintendo have a special treat for those to buy Paper Mario: Sticker Star as soon as it comes out this Friday. Register your copy of the game through Club Nintendo UK from 7 December and you'll be rewarded with a free limited edition sticker book.

There are only 10,000 of these sticker books and they'll only be available while stocks last so you need to make sure you register your copy of Mario's new 3DS game as soon as you get it. Registration opens at 8am UK time on Friday 7 December.

In Paper Mario: Sticker Star, you'll use special stickers as your power-ups in battle and this Paper Mario sticker book is packed with stickers of your favourite Mario characters and power-ups.

According to Nintendo, the book features many colourful backgrounds for you to come up with your own Paper Mario adventures. We look forward to seeing what people come up with!

Are you going to buy Paper Mario: Sticker Star on Friday? Be sure to send us your pictures of your sticker book if you get one.

Comments

1. Laughlyn Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 10:12

So the registry opens at 8am when shops dont open till 9am meaning those who get game day early through pre-orders get the goodies? slightly unfair there. just have to hope mine gets here thursday and i get up early friday lol

2. Slinkington Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 10:20

Honestly it's only an hour. I can't see myself going to the effort of registering for this folded piece of card that early in the morning.

3. shy guy 64 Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 10:28

dang im not getting it for an other week or two

4. imbusydoctorwho Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 10:36

Looks like a nice little gift,but I won't be getting Paper Mario early for it.
    But hopefully I'll get Paper Mario for Christmas.

5. Laughlyn Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 10:53

You'd be surprised how many ebay sellers would tho lol chances are if its here thursday al no doubt be up early friday anyway. the curse of being up at 6am for work, even on days off latest i'm up is half 7 :(

6. TenTen Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 16:28

Sounds cool, but my copy probably won't arrive til Saturday, so I won't be able to get it.

7. Argenthor Tuesday 4th Dec 2012 at 16:56

But will the stickers give you power-ups? Hmm.

8. danbish Friday 7th Dec 2012 at 14:33

I think I can kiss this goodbye now. Game faffed around with my pre-order and didn't send it until yesterday. The postman has just been and nothing. Won't get it until tomorrow at the earliest now which will probably be too late. Gutted :cry:

Stupid Game. :evil: They're just awful now. Why did I buy from them again? Oh yeah, they lured me in with a free poster...

9. TriforceShoe Friday 18th Jan 2013 at 18:25

Just got mine in the mail. It's way smaller than I thought it would be, seriously, It just came in a normal envelope. I think I'll hang on to it and see what it's worth in a few years.