Fire Emblem Awakening coming to the UK in April 2013

Coming a few months after the US

Fire Emblem Awakening will be released in the UK in April, two months after the strategy game launches in the US. Yes, the first Fire Emblem 3DS game will be released in the US on 4 February, but you'll have to wait for the UK release date.

Fire Emblem Awakening was released in Japan earlier this year and just as Japanese gamers have been able to do, you'll be able to download Fire Emblem DLC in the shape of new characters and maps. Here's a trailer.

Are you looking forward to Fire Emblem Awakening?

Comments

1. Cribster Wednesday 5th Dec 2012 at 18:39

This actually looks really good.

Gahhhh

2. adamatsu Wednesday 5th Dec 2012 at 18:53

why do we always have to wait longer for the best games

3. superthingymabob Thursday 6th Dec 2012 at 00:11

I LOVE Fire Emblem! Can't wait!

4. DeadlyCreature Thursday 6th Dec 2012 at 10:25

I'll be pre-ordering this as soon as I can!

5. imbusydoctorwho Thursday 6th Dec 2012 at 13:31

Looking good.

6. MartinIsAwesome Friday 7th Dec 2012 at 10:10

Without the privilege of the 3DS Ambassador Programme I'd have said "No thanks. I haven't got the time for that strategy nonsense." Boy, how wrong was I? Apart from the unnecessarily complicated story, I really enjoyed playing The Sacred Stones (until my save file got erased). This new Fire Emblem looks great, and I love a game that lets you create your character at the beginning, which I've heard you do in this one. Also, I love the character designs of Yusuke Kozaki who worked on No More Heroes.
    I hope that we get the same offer that Japanese players got when this arrives and get the downloadable content for free for the first month. I'll be more inclined to be an early adopter if that's the case.

why do we always have to wait longer for the best games

Localisation, making sure that it's available in multiple European languages, including UK English rather than US English.

7. jimbob555 Friday 7th Dec 2012 at 13:01

I want this so much. The DS game was a little on the disappointment side but this one looks great. A open world map does make the game a bit easier as you can usually level up at will but it makes it so much more enjoyable for it.