Nintendo Direct showcased many of the Wii U games that are coming up in 2013 but Nintendo's new Wii U release schedule also features dates for games such as Aliens: Colonial Marines, Need For Speed: Most Wanted and F1 Race Stars.
Aliens Colonial Marines is the new first-person shooter based on the Aliens franchise from Gearbox, developers of Borderlands. While it's released on other formats in February, it's coming to Wii U during the first quarter of 2013.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted is already out on Xbox 360 and PS3. From Criterion - the developers of Burnout - it sees you speeding through city streets with the cops on your tail. Again, this is a first quarter release
As for F1 Race Stars, it's a kart racing game based on Formula One. Again, this is already out on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 but will be released in March just in time for the new F1 season.
Here's Nintendo's latest Wii U release schedule:
- Sing Party (Nintendo): 18 January 2013
- Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth (Ubisoft): 24 January 2013
- Scribblenauts Unlimited (Nintendo): 8 February 2013
- NBA 2K13 (Take Two): 11 February 2013
- Rayman Legends (Ubisoft): 28 February 2013
- F1 Race Stars (Codemasters): 1 March 2013
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Capcom): March 2013
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega) Quarter 1 2013
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA): Quarter 1 2013
- LEGO City: Undercover (Nintendo) Beginning of 2013
- Pikmin 3 (Nintendo): Quarter 2 2013
What games are you looking forward to?