Biggest stories of the week - GTA 5, iPad 4 and more

The best stories from around our network

Each Saturday we bring you the biggest stories from around our network of websites. This week, we've got a review of the iPad 4, more on GTA 5 and our friends at Nintendo Gamer tell us about the hardest moments in games. All just a click away.

T3

iPad 4 Review

Samsung Galaxy S4: Release date, specs, price, news and rumours

Games Radar US

Saints Row 3 Cheats

GTA 5 News

ONM

Best Wii U games

Best games of 2012 - Wii U, Wii, DS and 3DS

Nintendo Gamer

Nintendo Hell - The hardest moments in Nintendo gaming

Ten movie tie-ins that were a little odd

CVG

PS4: 15 features of the next PlayStation

Xbox 720: 14 game changing features of the next Xbox

Comments

1. tohaker Saturday 15th Dec 2012 at 22:29

And the point of this was...

2. King Slazo Saturday 15th Dec 2012 at 22:44

And the point of this was...

Certainly had more point than that comment...

Not sure whether to buy into GTA V. IV was my first experience with the franchise, and was a humongous disappointment. Without the sandbox multiplayer modes I'd have given up on it within days. V looks a lot brighter and closer to the massively praised PS2 iterations though.

Also, SR3 cheats? That's GR's weekly recap article. :P

3. KairiZero Sunday 16th Dec 2012 at 10:17

This article seems out of place if you ask me. I don't really wish to know about the next Xbox or Sony console - if I was interested I would check elsewhere, not on Nintendo's "official" magazine website.......Why speculate and in effect, advertise the opposition?!

4. Buffalo_K Sunday 16th Dec 2012 at 11:45

ONM is not the place for this. :|

5. King Slazo Sunday 16th Dec 2012 at 11:57

ONM, a forum of xenophobes, apparently.

"Network roundup" articles are common on websites, really don't get why you lot are crying so much. If you want to live in your "Nintendo are the only company worth caring about" bubbles, just read every other article on the site, and leave the rational people to their own devices.

6. bigterence Sunday 16th Dec 2012 at 12:43

No probs with this content on web,but not on ONM mag please.

7. Chewie Sunday 16th Dec 2012 at 14:43

I've never really been interested in the GTA series, despite being a huge fan of the sandbox genre.

I like this feature, definitely something I'll be keeping an eye out for every week.

8. Mr Roboto Sunday 16th Dec 2012 at 16:47

Spot on!

9. harrogatewario Monday 17th Dec 2012 at 07:32

Interesting reading for me. And as a WiiU owner I think having an idea of the power of the other next-gen consoles is important as it affects what multi-format games can be released for our new console.

From the article it seems Sony are panicking about just what to include features wise and it will be yet another loss-making platform. Also their stance on stopping pre-owned games working on the format is something to keep an eye out for.

The new Xbox however does seem to be a real powerhouse, whether it can all be achieved and be the first console to match a high end PC we will have to see. Again to price it affordably it may be a loss maker, although not to he point of the next PS.

We all like Nintendo on here, but it doesn't mean you can't take an interest in the other platforms!

10. Mr Roboto Monday 17th Dec 2012 at 08:39

Yes but it's ment to be an official Nintendo magazine site! I come here just to read about Nintendo stuff!

I got a PS3 as well so I go to the official playstation magazine site for that!

This article is just odd?