New Lego City Undercover screenshots: cars, helicopters and basketball!

We're looking forward to exploring Lego City

Lego City: Undercover looks better each time we see it. This new gallery of screenshots shows a variety of cars, a helicopter and Chase McCain playing basketball.

We can also see McCain scanning the environment as he stands on top of a giant burger, using his grapple hook on a satellite dish and driving on mountain roads outside the city. It looks like it could be huge.

The Lego City Undercover UK release date is set for early 2013.

Comments

1. Slinkington Wednesday 19th Dec 2012 at 10:28

Such an overwhelming disappointment. In most of these screenshots I see a lego man standing in a photorealistic city. That's not what I want from a "lego" game.

2. 5OUNDWAVE Wednesday 19th Dec 2012 at 12:35

i have 2 disagree with u , i love how it look's and i'm not a fan of lego , i enjoy the game's but hate the toy's !

3. 5OUNDWAVE Wednesday 19th Dec 2012 at 12:38

also has the wii u been hacked or is it a load of nonsense ?

4. ledreppe Wednesday 19th Dec 2012 at 14:54

You're being far to picky, just enjoy this game for what it is: A great LEGO game that will be simply awesome to play. Can't wait, get more and more stoked each time news comes out about it!

5. 3DSRulesO.K Wednesday 19th Dec 2012 at 16:09

also has the wii u been hacked or is it a load of nonsense ?

Load of nonsense, sometimes haters like to pretend that they've hacked it just to say, "LOLOLOLOL FAIL NINTENDO CONSOLE FOR BABIES SO EASY TO HACK TROLOLOLOLOLOL HATERS GONNA HATE!!!!!!" :roll:

6. Slinkington Wednesday 19th Dec 2012 at 19:20

I am being far too picky, but I can't help it. It just seems so lazy to slap a photo on a model, rather than construct the city out of lego bricks. Heck, even a lego brick texture I would have enjoyed. :(

7. Waldy565 Wednesday 19th Dec 2012 at 20:20

ASSUMING THE 3DS VERSION COMES OUT THE SAME TIME AS WII U VERSION... I'm gonna be in a muddle! Luigi's mansion, Fire Emblem and this! This does loom fantastic, that car selection screen again reinforces it's a LEGO GTA, but it also looks like it's gonna be genuinely funny also! REALLY looking forward to this, plus the LEGO kit that comes alongside it!

8. Jped2D Sunday 23rd Dec 2012 at 22:20

When this was announced, I thought "Oh an exclusive lego game, that'll be fun to try out." However, over the months it's gone to a day one purchase :) I personally like the realistic graphics mixed with the lego models, it gives it a unique feel. The Lego games have always been fun and I can't wait to see how this one uses the gamepad