ONM Podcast 43 is sliding down your internet chimney

It's a "Christmas Special" (i.e. we say the word "Christmas")

What do you expect from Christmas? Comfort? Joy? Basic professionalism? Well, prepare to have your festive spirit crushed, because the ONM Christmas Podcast is here.

What you will get is discussion of Paper Mario, Fallblox and Scribblenauts Unlimited, your incredible Mario power-up suggestions and a fairly irritating (or brilliant, considering on your opinion of me) 15-20 minutes where my microphone doesn't work.

As usual, you can grab the file from the iTunes feed or this direct mp3 link.

Sorry, what? You refuse to listen unless we make a concession to it being Christmas time? Fine, we'll throw in some sleigh bells, robo-Santa and a seasonal elephant. HAPPY?

Comments

1. TheNUKEnukeM Wednesday 19th Dec 2012 at 16:51

Has Gav died?

2. Buffalo_K Wednesday 19th Dec 2012 at 17:17

Has Gav died?

He's right there in the picture!

3. row101 Wednesday 19th Dec 2012 at 20:39

Yep, Gav is on there, in the Nintendo T.V part.

4. penguin111 Wednesday 19th Dec 2012 at 23:14

I recognise all your voices, even though Chandra thinks otherwise!! :mrgreen:

5. pokemaster Thursday 20th Dec 2012 at 11:13

Off to listen now. Merry Christmas btw!

6. MartinIsAwesome Thursday 20th Dec 2012 at 13:31

I loved Chris' attempts at Christmas sound effects. Reminded me of that Christmas edition a few years ago with the creepy childen and funeral sound effects. Chris' sounds are a bit more festive though.
    Also, since I've been going through old podcasts (my memory isn't that good), I've noticed that Chris has mentioned his Gladiators sticker album before (Podcast 14). It must have meant a lot to him.