Awesome New Super Mario Bros U video shows off squirrel skills

Can you do this?

This amazing New Super Mario Bros U video shows how you can complete Acorn Plains Way without touching the ground. You will need one squirrel suit and some superior platforming skills.

As reported on NintendoEverything, this video was posted onto Miiverse by New Super Mario Bros U director Masataka Takemoto.

Comments

1. dunc247 Monday 24th Dec 2012 at 10:24

I'd be surprised if that wasn't tool-assisted, though what an awesome run to watch ...brb gonna try it, see you in a few years time.

2. Waldy565 Monday 24th Dec 2012 at 12:22

SKILLZ TO DA MAX, as us teenagers say... Yeah, cool rush, hope the vids are up like they were on NSMBW

3. MartinIsAwesome Monday 24th Dec 2012 at 13:32

I love videos like these. One of my favourites was one of the examples in New Super Mario Bros. Wii where three players kept throwing the fourth player to carry him throughout the stage.
    how can anyone get that good?

4. CyberGW Monday 24th Dec 2012 at 13:58

That looks amazing! Must be very hard to do! But hey I can always try it out tomorrow when I get it! :D

5. torterratrainer Monday 24th Dec 2012 at 18:25

You too! :P

6. Jped2D Tuesday 25th Dec 2012 at 00:34

That was Crazy! certainly would of unlocked a stamp or two if they were incorporated. Looking forward to trying this tomorrow/today! :)

7. kmagnet Friday 28th Dec 2012 at 12:17

I am a mario fan here and I enjoyed completing the game and still am playing it. You guys should see how a mini-Mario beats Bowser :)

Let me know what you guys think hehe

8. 08boatfg Monday 31st Dec 2012 at 14:39

mind. blown

9. pokeprodder Thursday 3rd Jan 2013 at 01:32

i challenge you to do that and also get all of the star coins aswell! :D