Awesome new Monster Hunter 4 trailers

See more of one of the 3DS games of 2013

Capcom have released two incredible Monster Hunter 4 trailers, showcasing battle action from the 3DS game that's coming to Japan in 2013.

While Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate Edition are coming to Wii U and 3DS in March, Monster Hunter 4 is a handheld exclusive. The decision to bring it to 3DS looks to have paid off as it looks stunning. Take a look and be sure to check out the new screenshots below...

How much do you want Monster Hunter 4?

Comments

1. deKay Thursday 10th Jan 2013 at 09:30

LOTS MUCH.

2. NEO.BAHAMUT Thursday 10th Jan 2013 at 10:52

So long social life, outside world, WiiU, food, beverages and eventually my life.

MH4 has my full attention.

3. Waldy565 Thursday 10th Jan 2013 at 11:24

If Capcom pull their finger out, not that they are working hard all ready or anything, but no, if they do what Pokemon are doing, i.e. releasing the game on the same date, not worrying bout localisation issues, I don't see why we can't get this for xmas (if this happens, it's defo on the list :D) I understand MH has made more of an impact in its home country, but it is quite well received here as well. Plus, was that at tank in the first trailer? Mind you, I shouldn't really be surprised should I haha... Only played Tri, and that was on rental, so ready to get my first proper fix of MH now :)

EDIT: If this is released in time for Christmas, I will have no social life, AC:NL plus this and maybe a Wii U haha!

4. lrwr14 Thursday 10th Jan 2013 at 11:27

Upgrading to a 3DSXL just for MH3G and MH4 :)

5. shadow663 Thursday 10th Jan 2013 at 15:53

There is so much WANT in that trailer.

Does make me wanna upgrade to an XL though...

6. KH81314 Thursday 10th Jan 2013 at 15:54

These trailers aren't new. :evil:

7. lrwr14 Thursday 10th Jan 2013 at 16:15

These trailers aren't new. :evil:

I was thinking the same, they've just been re uploaded.

8. Xenobladeperson Thursday 10th Jan 2013 at 16:57

You've done this a couple of times ONM, you're trolling your own site.

9. ThePokekid78 Thursday 10th Jan 2013 at 17:36

This game had my curiosity...but now it has my attention.

10. Dan-the-Wii-man Thursday 10th Jan 2013 at 19:16

SO MUCH GIVE IT TO ME NOW

11. vtheyoshi Thursday 10th Jan 2013 at 19:58

I love the Kutku at the end of the first trailer. I am most probably going to get this game.