Pokemon X and Y: Yveltal is 19 foot tall!

New information on the Legendaries

Yveltal, one of the two new Legendary Pokemon, to have been revealed for Pokemon X and Y is a beast!

The height and weight of the two Legendary Pokemon has been revealed in Japanese magazine CoroCoro and Pokemon Y's Yveltal is massive. The bird is 5.8 metres (19 foot) tall and weighs in at 203 kilos (30 stone).

Meanwhile the magnificent stag that is Xerneas is 3.0 metres tall (9 foot) but is heavier than Yveltal at 215 kg (33.8 stone).

Which is your favourite Legendary Pokemon? Yveltal or Xerneas?

[ Source: Serebii ]

Comments

1. maartenpitt Friday 11th Jan 2013 at 10:29

Like them both, gonna get both games and start with X and Xerneas! Woohoo!

2. RubberDuckNinja Friday 11th Jan 2013 at 10:33

Yveltal is my favourite but the 'rainbow stag' comes in a close second. As Lugia is the main legendary to the three legendary birds, as Regigigas is the big boss to the three Regis, it would seem that the deer is perhaps the main legendary to Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion. It was a close call but in the end, Yveltal looks like an avian masterpiece and simply looks like an absolute boss.

3. shy guy 64 Friday 11th Jan 2013 at 10:35

fair enough

4. cthesupergenius Friday 11th Jan 2013 at 13:01

Xerneas - he's like a cross between a stag and a peacock

hey, cross - because he's in pokemon x!

5. KH81314 Friday 11th Jan 2013 at 13:11

Yveltal is better. Think Xerneas looks dumm

6. Nintendo4Ever Friday 11th Jan 2013 at 14:52

Xerneas is the best, just look at those antlers!

7. Alina Munir Friday 11th Jan 2013 at 15:55

Please help me! I DONT KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE!!!!! :x
    (Although Xerneas is begining to get slightly more appealing :mrgreen: )
    HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP!!!

8. DynamicPunch202 Friday 11th Jan 2013 at 16:21

I wanted Yveltal before, but now I REALLY want him. Definitely Y for me!

9. koopa_kicker Friday 11th Jan 2013 at 17:13

I wanted Yveltal before, but now I REALLY want him. Definitely Y for me!

Lols if Yveltal ends up being the one you can obtain in Pokemon X...

10. GloverMist Friday 11th Jan 2013 at 17:26

Sure, Yveltal looks like a boss, but I just prefer Xerneas' design. I am definitely getting X!

11. keir Friday 11th Jan 2013 at 17:27

I am going with Y

12. ThePokekid78 Friday 11th Jan 2013 at 17:27

I'm gonna have to just flip a coin to decide!

It's fair, unbiased chance!

...Think I've watched The Dark Knight a few too many times :L

13. superthingymabob Saturday 12th Jan 2013 at 01:02

I think Yveltal looks amazing. Definitely getting whichever game it's in. (Assuming they are version-exclusive)

14. Shinigami_Link92 Saturday 12th Jan 2013 at 12:25

He's measured in length, from his head to the end of his tail, the same way Arbok, Seviper, and loads of other snake-like Pokemon are. e's probably only about 3 metres while standing up.

15. neko paul Saturday 12th Jan 2013 at 15:55

wow 19 feet tall, thats one big bird....

16. Gapa Saturday 12th Jan 2013 at 21:49

I might get both!

17. bloominblathers Sunday 13th Jan 2013 at 17:20

Pokemon X for me, still unsure on the new game-play ideas but still looks intriguing nonetheless!

18. TheSlenderman Sunday 13th Jan 2013 at 18:40

I've never really seen the point in knowing the height of pokemon in the past, as there is never really a moment in any of the games where the height of the 'mon is relevant. It just adds nothing. Hopefully, in the new games, you will be able to clearly see the differences in height in battle and when in the overworld.
    Just imagine taking on a Wailord with a joltik... EPIC :D

19. King Slazo Sunday 13th Jan 2013 at 18:45

Just imagine taking on a Wailord with a joltik... EPIC :D

To be fair, while I agree height and weight and all that are, for the main, totally irrelevant, if we're going down the path of making the Pokémon world more "logical" or "real", then how are you going to fight a Wailord which lives in the middle of the ocean with a miniscule electric bug which I'm 99% certain can't swim.

20. TheSlenderman Sunday 13th Jan 2013 at 19:00

Just imagine taking on a Wailord with a joltik... EPIC :D

Simple. With a boat. :D

21. TheSlenderman Sunday 13th Jan 2013 at 19:45

Simple. With a boat. :D

Also, I think you may have misunderstood; I meant that it would be awsome to see them battleing with proportionate heights just for the effect, not to make it more logical or anything.

22. MarioMagic Monday 14th Jan 2013 at 20:27

WOWZERS!!!!!111
    You're supposed to learn something everything every day, well this is IT!! :D :D :D

23. Ankit Tuesday 5th Feb 2013 at 20:54

Im dying to know their types. Its been a whole month since they've been released :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

24. Deano_5000 Friday 5th Apr 2013 at 17:16

Yveltal looks cool think i'll be picking up Y version :D