Limited Edition Fire Emblem 3DS console coming to America

Cobalt Blue 3DS on the way...

The limited edition Fire Emblem 3DS bundle that was released in Japan last year is coming to the US and Canada.

The bundle includes a Cobalt Blue 3DS emblazoned wih Chrom's Falchion sword while Fire Emblem: Awakening is pre-installed onto the system. It's one of 30 different designs of 3DS that have been released since the console launched.

Fire Emblem Awakening will be released for 3DS in the US on 4 February with a UK release date to follow in April.

Are you a Fire Emblem fan? Would you like this bundle to be released in the UK?

Comments

1. vix_chan Monday 14th Jan 2013 at 10:54

Hmm, i think it's rather odd that with this set they decided to use the old 3DS model and not bother useing the XL, going a bit backwards with this.

2. MartinIsAwesome Monday 14th Jan 2013 at 11:25

I just think its odd that North America is actually getting the game pre-installed on a console. Fire Emblem strikes me as more of cult hit than a unit shifter.
    I do love the look of the Cobalt Blue 3DS though.

3. Waldy565 Monday 14th Jan 2013 at 12:02

I do love the look of the Cobalt Blue 3DS though.

This could make it a unit shifter, the game being pre-installed, People buy the 3DS for convenience because they've played previous entries, or they like the design on the console, and a storm is whipped up for Fire Emblem!

4. Commandervideo Monday 14th Jan 2013 at 12:04

Cobalt blue is my favorite colour for any console ever I'd say. Shame they didn't release the original cobalt blue over here. But yeah that Fire Emblem 3DS looks pretty awesome.

5. KH81314 Monday 14th Jan 2013 at 13:53

I'm really excited to get this game. To bad that I already have a 3Ds because I really like the design.

6. Tams Monday 14th Jan 2013 at 15:40

The 3DS XL isn't really an update of the 3DS, more a sidegrade.

7. vix_chan Monday 14th Jan 2013 at 16:45

The 3DS XL isn't really an update of the 3DS, more a sidegrade.

I didnt say the XL was a Update (i know myself, owning both 3DS and 3DS XL) , just found it odd how we got the Pikachu Edition 3DS XL here in time for Xmas time, but America are geting a Fire Emblem 3DS this year. just a observation.

I am guessing Japan printed alot of these outer cases and wanted to use them up somewhere...

8. lrwr14 Monday 14th Jan 2013 at 17:25

As soon as I read limited edition I my heart sank, i thought it was going to say monster hunter- just brought an XL so would have been a bit p****d if it was.